Realistically without memeing what is the ceiling for Io Shirai on the main roster?

Realistically without memeing what is the ceiling for Io Shirai on the main roster?

Attached: 1565527746837.jpg (1152x2048, 1.24M)

>Realistically without memeing
back to plebbit waifucel

Who raped you?

Let's see if she can get over in NXT first.

I'm basing this off nothing more than the heel turn, but I just got a feeling she's "one of Hunter's guys". She will never be the face of the division, but I feel more optimistic for her than I did with Kairi.

Vince alive: jobbing to charlotte at wrestlemania
Vince dead: face and ace of the company

Women’s champ then being fed to Charles and and forever a jobber from there on out

Sneed

Joins Asuka and Kairi to form the Kabuki World Order

thoughts?

Attached: Io-Shirai-Feet-2524894.jpg (480x361, 36K)

Same as Kairi Sane and post WM 34 Asuka: jobber to the stars.

word on the street she's getting called up

Who's the source? Brad Shepard?

No it isn't. She's still feuding with Candice.

I'm not a footfag so my opinion is irrelevant, but I think they're alright. I would massage them.

>she's getting called up

for what purpose

Cute

So she can have a month long "feud" with some midcarder like Nattie or Mandy with no payoff before spending the rest of her days in the WWE sitting in catering and jobbing on main event.

>a month long "feud" with some midcarder like Nattie or Mandy

Attached: Lo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Today they presented a much more clear picture of what we can expect on her future.

The Verdict: Future jobber.

See, she won't be protected like a Fiend Wyatt would. She's closer to a Nikki Cross right now in which she has a chaotic psycho gimmick but won't really be put to good use. The classic mistake WWE always have booking heels started appearing today when Io was beaten down by Candice without offense at all, even though Io already proved her superiority at the last PPV. This means she will continue being stuck in this feud that isn't really given the time it needs to properly develop. There was a single interaction between them today which was a copy-paste of their previous one, except Io didn't escape this time so she was beaten down and made look completely weak. And remember this is supposed to cover four weeks so that's until at least mid September. Since there's not another Takeover until November, I can see them having another match in October where Candice will almost surely win, making well use of the stupid 50/50 booking they like so much. After this they can either put Io vs Candice III where hopefully Io will win, or do a five way with Mia and Rhea (who are currently feuding with Shayna).

If I'm honest, Io doesn't look as strong as she should look right now. She won on Saturday but I'm not seeing the repercussions of that victory. She's not on a new path of destruction. She's not advancing the madness of her character to new disturbing heights. She's not back in the title picture. She's still on a feud that should've been over already. So hopefully time will be kind to her but right now it's very cloudy.

Attached: EBiU_lQUIAIri07.jpg (719x1277, 138K)

Time will never be kind to her because she is working for a company that employs complete retards for their creative staff. There’s absolutely no point in hoping for any other outcome.

intergender match with Rey Mysterio on WM pre-show.

would be based. In reality she's gonna sit in catering during RAW and job in house shows.

Kabuki Warrior no. 3

already speaks more english than Fatsuka

They'll never push a foreign start as the top face of a division on the main roster.

Wouldn't Becky count as foreign? Since she's not from America? Or do you mean not white?

I guess the ones not having English as their first language