Comes out

>comes out
>cuts fake tough guy promo
>loses his feud

Attached: 0140e-15657560682304-800.jpg (800x450, 38K)

but he just beat sami aka the only guy who loses more than he does

wow its almost like thats what every heel ever does

You won't be saying that when I make you tap out to the Coquina Clutch

I can't take him seriously after learning Kevin Nash made him cry. What a fat Samoan bitch.

KWAB

he literally got bitch slapped in front of the entire locker room like when RVD told Taz to pick a hand

You'd be bought to tears as well if Nash gave you a thoroughly detailed retelling of that horrific night in '92

Never happened.

Hi Sloppy Joe

Wasn't Russo stated that Joe actually ready to jump on Nash but then Steiner and Booker interfe ?

did they shove a sharpie up his ass?

COPE
JOE
COPE

>comes out
>cuts fake tough girl promo
>loses feud

Attached: 4F796BD5-E51A-4AEB-914B-65DBB41B695A.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

>comes out

Attached: kenneth beta.jpg (660x330, 21K)

No, Samoa Joe was about to stand up after getting slapped and he slapped him again and he did nothing about it. Samoa Joe apologized to the whole TNA crew the next day.

Bray has a new coat of paint, so Joe has to fulfill this role

>Russo
why would you believe anything that came out of that lying shitstain piece of shit's mouth?

Ric Flair, a 16-time world champion who was a heel for most of those championship reigns, didn't lose feuds.

More like
>comes out
>shouts a promo in retard
>loses feud

>believing Kevin Nash and his lies

Depend, between Nash and Russo, who has more credibility in their words. Also, I though this place is Russo board ?

fuck no this is a cornette board so you can fuck off motherfucker

Based

Lel

Kevin Nash also slapped the shit out of Roddy Piper who was supposedly a tough guy with a boxing and judo background. If he slapped Roddy Piper, it wouldn't be to hard to believe that he slapped a fat guy who wears his shorts over his gut.