HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Attached: uhj78hr1bng31.jpg (1050x583, 316K)

Kek!!!
That is indeed me and my mom when the doctor asks me "am I sexually attractive"

cronfe

>Going to the doctor with your mom past the age of 17

Val Venus is back?

>not being sexually active before the age of 17

Got 'em.

Attached: 1531810342372.gif (246x208, 747K)

>having a mom

Imagine being THIS much of a simp

>Having two dads
E Drone spotted.

I just have 1 dad. Imagine needing TWO parents

Holy cuckaroo

At least you weren't raised by a single mother.

I haven't spoken to mine since 2010.

Why not?

I don't know where she is.

Feelio when my mom says she wants grandchildren when I'm already 30 and never even kissed a girl much less fugged

Attached: NIGGER WAAAAOOOOHHH NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.jpg (298x330, 31K)

based Steve poster

Why not?

I literally dont know. Nobody does. She was about to retire from her job as a health professional. She just disappeared. All we know is that it was her decision and wasnt kidnapped or anything like that. Really weird. All her records and stuff like that were wiped clean. We hired an investigator a few years ago. Couldn't find anything. It's like she never existed.

>past the age of 17

Post more

Ok. Well. I graduated in 2007. And my sisters before that. So we were out on our own. It was just my parents left. My dad would leave for a few months for his trucking job then would come home for a few months. He came home and she was gone. Along with all her stuff like literally every last thing of hers. He spoke to her like a day before and said she'd be waiting. My mom.was gone when he came home. So...yeah

Why do you think she left? We're your family a bunch of fags and she couldn't handle it?

K.

She left you guys for some guy she met on the internet, guaranteed

No. Everything was going great.

>not killing yourself the moment you turn 17

They looked at all her internet activity, phone records,friends,family,co workers. Found nothing. The fact her existence was basically erased is really strange. Even the people we hired said they never sae anything like this. We even wondered if she changed her identity or moved to another country. Nope.

So she volunteered to be apart of the secret space program and is probably on a secret moon or mars base. I hope you know this.

Why would she take all her things?

The memories of home.

You could still adopt a kid and ruin your life for your mom

bases

Why didn't you file a missing person report at the police

We did. Like when it first happened. But hasn't done any good.

Wow maybe she's a spy

Your mom's a spook, guaranteed.

Your dad killed her, guaranteed.

The sergeant asked me this in the army recruiting thing a few years ago and I thought to myself motherfucker what does this has to do with anything

It’s actually pretty difficult to adopt a child as a single parent.

as it should be

>But hasn't done any good.
Why not? Extrapolate.

Pedos