You can go back and save one person from taking a career-damaging loss to Triple H. Who do you choose?

You can go back and save one person from taking a career-damaging loss to Triple H. Who do you choose?

Attached: hunts.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Phil

Big Poppa Pump

booker t

RVD

The big bad booty daddy

very few people had their career damaged by a loss to H. most of the time he made them look good (if they deserved it) and actually put them over even though officially he got the win. triple h has built more stars than anyone in wrestling history.

Jericho at WM17

Don't you have bulls to prep Paul?

Stop responding to him

THIS. All the bullshit aside, if Gaytch put Booker over on Wrestlemania, Kofimania would never become a thing. This was such a petty and stupid decision that even today it's still causing damage.

Attached: Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg (642x361, 40K)

Based answers. Booker should have won at WrestleMania. RVD is a legend and could have at least been a tentative champ between PPVs.

Cringe answers. Jericho winning would mean nothing in the story. The Genetic Freak's return was meh. Phil is a fag.

based
worked

Randy Orton

I would have said RVD but he'd just get canned for using pot anyway so it would be a waste

Does that mean the match just doesn't take place or that the other guy wins?
Good candidates etiher way:
Sting
Scott Steiner
Booker T
Goldberg
Taz
RVD
Shelton Benjamin
Brock Lesnar

Give RVD a win at Unforgiven in 2002. Have him hold the belt until No Mercy in a rematch. We would never have witnessed the Kane vs Haitch match that way.

Yeah, if the question was "Who would Trips be disallowed to backstage politic out of the biz" it'd be RVD. Randy failed so many drug tests and many many wrestlers have been arrested through the years. Somehow RVD got turned into a jobber and eventually just fades out of even the midcard picture, despite him being one of the top 10 wrestlers in the world at the time of his double championship reign. Still makes me angry as I'm a legit mark for RVD

Probably Orton at WM 25 or Punk.
Seems like these wins killed the possibility of new eras that couldve been.

Orton was on a HUGE heel roll at the time and Punk was fucking nuclear hot

Stephanie McMahon

Assuming Van Dam stayed clean during the RA era, I always wished that he won the title from Cunter at Mania 19 and have an uninterrupted reign for like 8 months.

Booker T

Orton at Unforgiven 2004. Could have been the face of the company after the Summerslam match with redacted but big nose took the belt off him after a month.

Booker T
forget what was right in the moment and just consider that the history books will say Kofi was a better wrestler because he did what Book never could.

Wrong. Kofimania is happening because muh no black WWE champion.Triple H vs Booker T was for the WHC. They'd still be sperging out about it not being Vince's belt

>Orton at 25
Agreed. Orton was on fire in early 2009 and was doing killer angles (kissing Stephanie, HHH invading Orton's home). There was absolutely no need for Gaytch to go over. He always had to win at major ppvs and then do the job at the following B show when no one cared. Mania 16, Summerslam 03, Mania 25, etc.

Sting

In a just world. Sting fights off both DX and his arch rivals the nWo and a sledgehammer attack and makes HHH tap clean. He then goes on to win the title from Seff the next month and then have a mini run with matches against Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Reigns. He then tags with Taker at Survivor Series and is horribly attacked by Taker. WM match set.

From a business standpoint, probably Randy or RVD.
From a personal standpoint: Eugene. How dare someone in the lower midcard get a better reaction than a main eventer. I get trying to protect your spot, but this was absurd. Eugene was probably never even gonna get an IC title run, let alone steal Hunter's spot.

God damn that sounds fucking good.

Attached: undertaker drinks beer.gif (260x195, 1.49M)

>NOOOO BOOKER T LOSING WAS RACIST!!! HHH BURIED YET ANOTHER STAR NOOOOOO!!! I DONT CARE THAT TRIPLE H NEEDED TO LOOK STRONG FOR GOLDBERG, BOOKER DESERVED TO WIN AND HAVE A RUN AS GREAT AS KOFI NOOOOO EVEN MY WIFES BOYFRIEND AGREES

Attached: 30D80916-F1F1-43E6-A828-4595BEF4DF11.jpg (260x214, 23K)

Who raped you?

bump

I like RVD too and Triple H definitely did his best to shit on the dudes career. However getting busted for pills and weed while you are the reigning champion is such a bad look for the company, what the fuck else would they do? In any shoot sports organization that kind of thing would 100% get your title stripped, especially with how quickly the whole thing blew up. It sucks but thats life.

Ambrose at Roadblock. Nobody wanted haitch vs Roman

Based Kane when he returned from injury

Attached: 2002kane.gif (334x251, 1.69M)

Your mom

>Based Kane
oxymoron

Punk and Jericho are objectively the two that had the biggest impact on creating the situation we're in now so one of them

Your argument is shit for the sole reason that the WHC was treated as the main title back then. It was the raw title hold by Triple Cuck for 3 years straight despite the viewership was falling apart like never before or after. Even Cuckster made a promo explaining why the WHC was so important (the people like you promo) burying the WCW heavyweight title with Mr WCW Ric Flair laughing at his back. Besides, the basedboys often used the argument that people liked Kofi deserved a Wrestlemania moment after being denied one for so long

RVD or Randy Orton.

Orton, as a heel, should've beaten HHH at WM25 as revenge for all the bullshit heel wins HHH got to have, but since the McMahons were babyfaces, they got the win. So stupid.

Punk is a shitter and Jericho didn't need it. Booker, Kane, and Sting are the only acceptable answers.

CM Punk

Booker, >muh racism or not that would have been a good time to make a new guy. RVD is 2nd but they didnt have a match that high profile

Hunter wrestled undertaker at x7

No one thinks Booker should have won because he is black.

Booker

Steiner or Booker

But Gaytch and many anons think Booker should lose because he's black. Inb4 the people like you promo wasn't about color but WCW, I never noticed the top WCW guys had nappy hairs and were over for their dancing moves. That mean Goldberg and Hogan were anti-draws and Disco Inferno was The Guy

Brock losing in mania 29 made no fucning sense.

Same as jasethy going clean over brock.

This

Sting

Booker T

No one I love Hunter.

RVD's win over Cena meant a lot more than it would've over HHH. Too bad he buried himself after finally winning the title.

Hurricane. He was on fire after the mini feud with Rocky and Tripple H fucked him like any other jobber

>Booker T is legitimately one of the top 10 wrestlers of all time, Angle has him in his top 5
>Kofi isn't top 100
>History will make Kofi look better
FUCK

>back then

you faggot, do you really think wwe is gonna take into account what a belt meant 15 years ago when they can't keep continuity for longer than a month? jesus

The fans cheering Kofi at the path to Wrestlemani surely took it in account. Can you stop sucking Paul's flaccid cock for a minute? It didn't even need to be about race in the first place but Paul wanted to and he had total creative control over his character. Randy made some pretty good promos on his feud with Kofi and it's not about race at all

either sting or booker.

You have to be a big mark to care what the title history says

This, absolutely this.

what's the storyline there?

because he's the first black guy to win the real title, this would still be the case if booker had won the whc in 2003

HHH buried Test from getting any further up.

Attached: test5.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Sting.

Test never loses stephanie and HHH never marries her.

Which may be true, but Booker T is the
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
WCW CHAMPION
CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKAA

Himself

Can I reverse the wish and make Trips win a match he lost? Because I would do that with the Seth match.

The Rock was WWE champion. You notice WWE never mentions Kofi being the first?