Can someone post the CM Punk on the podium pic with the sandals

Can someone post the CM Punk on the podium pic with the sandals

Attached: E7511BC6-09A6-48EF-9898-8DCC661B9713.jpg (732x960, 41K)

>Can someone post the CM Punk on the podium pic with the sandals

Attached: ratfacebtfo.png (639x459, 44K)

Attached: 1555609799832.png (1000x897, 1.06M)

How hard do Duke and his brother laugh every night after Phil goes home? I also wonder if they feel the slightest bit of guilt for taking so much of his money.

ty homie my friend wanted to laugh at cm punk you made his day

Remind him that he was 3rd place in a competition of 3 people and got a participation medal for it. And that he's wearing UFC sandals like a poser

It was when I told him those two facts that he demanded to see the picture.

I actually respect Punk though even though its fun to give him a hard time. Most of the people who make fun of him probably don't have the guts to even risk failing in front of the world.

Punk is one of my favorite wrestlers but I still love laughing at him

>Punk is one of my favorite wrestlers but I still love laughing at him

Attached: c3CUo9o.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Holy seetholi

>>Punk is one of my favorite wrestlers but I still love laughing at him

Attached: 1565915063573.jpg (593x595, 45K)

>Most of the people who make fun of him probably don't have the guts to even risk failing in front of the world.

For half a million dollars? i'd do it any day

BJJ doesn't pay. He doesn't have to enter tournaments or test himself or try to improve but that's clearly what he's doing. He could just hide and talk shit about it like the Undertaker but he's actually putting his ego aside and taking the same route as everyone else who learns to get good, beginning at the beginning.

Attached: RentFree.png (405x340, 306K)

This. It's really easy to handwave "yeah half a million of course I'd do it" but the shit is different when you're famous to the point that it all comes collapsing down if you fail. And when you're rich enough to the point that half a million isn't that much anymore. And you know you're going to fight a guy who's leagues above you and might give you brain damage if he hits the wrong thing. And then your stock dropping to the point that you don't even look legit in fake wrestling anymore.

There was a lot there and it did take some guts whether or not people give Phil credit.

Also forgot to mention that a good portion of that half a million probably went to paying his gym for the 2 or so years of training he put in leading up to the fight.

>he's actually putting his ego aside
Problem is he hasn't

He called both of his opponents "cans" and then both guys proceeded to beat the crap out of him, jackson even toyed with him like a cat playing with its food. He got like a million dollars for both fights which was pretty much mcgregor kind of paychecks before the mayweather thing, all while being a nobody in the world of MMA. I wouldn't call that "bavery" or inspirational, anyone would take that kind offer any day.

Attached: 1497592713786.jpg (1080x1349, 108K)

>He called both of his opponents "cans"
It's showmanship. He was trying to "sell" the show through shit talking. All of it drops when the fight's over i.e. him kissing Mickey's ass post-fight.

based cm punk

Attached: cm punk last.png (720x404, 387K)

Imagine being billed as an athlete on the level of standing toe-to-toe with the Rock twice and being the 5th longest reigning champion in your company and losing at anything to a guy named "Bananas"

>It's showmanship. He was trying to "sell" the show through shit talking. All of it drops when the fight's over i.e. him kissing Mickey's ass post-fight.

Attached: 1486014647988s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

We are talking about different things. I was talking about BJJ, you are talking about MMA.

>>It's showmanship. He was trying to "sell" the show through shit talking. All of it drops when the fight's over i.e. him kissing Mickey's ass post-fight.

Attached: 1560850085457.gif (300x186, 446K)

You people just don't understand, jesus... He had NOTHING to lose, if he failed in mma he could always come with the "i'm not a pro plus i'm old" excuse and get away with losing which is fine, no reputation lost other than being the laughing stock of mma and wrestling fans which means shit when you're a million dollars richer. Kimbo had legit street fight credentials and he still got stomped in the ufc, he's an example of someone who had everything to lose given his background as a "tough guy" in street fighting and it being the only thing he had going for him. Punk was just some old out of shape dork who got in because of his fame with no experience in real combat sports, he didn't lose shit.

Attached: 52353297_358537948076665_7291021432400642048_n.jpg (320x411, 13K)

> I was talking about BJJ, you are talking about MMA
Gotcha senpai, sorry

I remember rogan saying "he just doesn't have a single athletic bone in his body, it's weird" and i think he's right. Even during his wrestling run he always looked kinda slow and sloppy, revisionists still swear to this day that he was the second coming of eddie guerrero in the ring for some reason tho. I mean, you can't shit on the guy for trying to improve his BJJ game if he's passionate about it, it just doesn't seem to be his thing. He was pretty decent on the mic during his ses run and his feud with jeff, maybe he should try being a wrestling commentator if he's really determined to stay retired from in ring competition.