OH MAN REMEMBER THE ROCK VS HOGAN AT WRESTLEMANIA X8? THE CROWD WAS SOOOOOO INTO IT, THEY PUNCHED EACH OTHER AND UH...

>OH MAN REMEMBER THE ROCK VS HOGAN AT WRESTLEMANIA X8? THE CROWD WAS SOOOOOO INTO IT, THEY PUNCHED EACH OTHER AND UH, I GUESS THERE WERE SOME KICKS TOO BUT THE CROWD CHEERED SO IT MUST BE GOOD!!!! EXCUSE M'LADY, I'LL WATCH THE LATEST AVENGERS MOVIE FOR THE 100TH TIME NOW

Attached: 1564747664889.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

lol u got worked by that other soiboy thread

>go to that shittty reddit wrestling board to see the asshurt from Dave not giving Gargano Cole like 50 snowflakes
>thread about WMX8 killing wrestling
Yeah nah, not feeling this one.

Worked into tears

K.

Id rather watch 2 icons who know how to work a crowd put on a clinic than 2 manlets doing all the flips, counters, and false finishes they can squeeze into a match

What's he crying about?

Holy fucking worked!!!! Kys or go watch the latest capeshit ya vertically impaired dickwipes

probably a new trailer to the latest disney movie

Does this guy know hes a celebrity on Yea Forums

K.

>put on a clinic
What clinic? You're comparing shit to turds

>Id rather watch 2 icons who know how to work a crowd put on a clinic than 2 manlets doing all the flips, counters, and false finishes they can squeeze into a match

Attached: giphy (8).gif (312x250, 2.79M)

aight fuck this

The new BLACKED scene, it was an emotional roller coaster

>>OH MAN REMEMBER THE ROCK VS HOGAN AT WRESTLEMANIA X8? THE CROWD WAS SOOOOOO INTO IT, THEY PUNCHED EACH OTHER AND UH, I GUESS THERE WERE SOME KICKS TOO BUT THE CROWD CHEERED SO IT MUST BE GOOD!!!! EXCUSE M'LADY, I'LL WATCH WRESTLEMANIA 17 FOR THE 100TH TIME NOW

Attached: gigachad4.jpg (442x525, 26K)

Attached: D7N6zzVVsAALeG1.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

Based
Why does GigaChad love to pose so much?

Funny because Cody thinks the Hogan/Rock match is the greatest match of all time.

An insomnia clinic. Because that shit put me to sleep.

More like an aids clinic

i love this shit lol

huh? what u mean?

yeah no shit a shitter thinks a shitter vs shitter match is the best of all time LMAO
truth is you could show a random person that shitfest and, for example, that masterpiece of a match by moxley and isshin, and 99,9% of the viewers would consider the latter better

>doesn’t even know how the word m’lady is used
what a fuckin simp

A hard truth that Yea Forums isn't ready to accept

>Clinic
Why do retards here squeeze as much wrestling lingo as they possibly can into a post without understanding any of it

>truth is you could show a random person that shitfest and, for example, that masterpiece of a match by moxley and isshin, and 99,9% of the viewers would consider the latter better

Attached: 1451762943783.jpg (596x449, 129K)

Literally this

doesn't make sense, smarky reddit nerds hate Hogan and hate big guys and marquee matches

kill yourself

Is that the same guy with funny naito haircut

kevin nash rape

This guy legit has a wife.

worked

She is also a fat retard tho

Who are you quoting?

You need to have sex