Claims be Native American so she can dress up like a Native American. I hate this bitch

>Claims be Native American so she can dress up like a Native American. I hate this bitch.

Attached: 20190815_155429.jpg (399x431, 105K)

Is she supporting Elizabeth Warren?

If she took a 23andme test how low do you think her Native American percentage would be?

Attached: 1559086755960 Mickie James.webm (720x1280, 1.89M)

Thats what it takes in 2019 user. Some clip model got blasted by other clip models because she fucking dressed up like an egyptian goddess but wasnt egpytian. Shit it crazy these days and she just wants to be a slut for us

0.7%

I fucking love her.

5% tops

people should just wear what they wanna wear and minoretties need to learn to not seethe over somebody else's clothing choices

>REEEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEE
Yer a fag m8

No.

I know my dick is 100% Indian totem pole right now

Fat.

>Native American and marries a British wrestler like the War of 1812 in your path

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190415_091501368 Mickie James.jpg (1024x1435, 756K)

If she were really native american she wouldnt need tanner.

Shut the fuck up fag. She's part Powhatan, which is a Virginian tribe. Do some fucking homework bitch and stop talking shit about my woman.

Attached: Mickie_James.jpg (3417x5006, 3.28M)

It's white liberals that are the problem. no other culture gives two shits about what other people do to entertain themselves.

Dimes

I wonder if she could fit one in her ass.

Based

bases

Mickie was so fucking hot when I was a kid. Still is now.

Nice. My ancestors were straight Eurotrash. But it makes me happy knowing that they rounded up Mickie's clan, raped them silly and stole their land. I'm probably related to Mickie!

i would intentionally dress as one to purposely offend those faggots who cry about cultural appropriation

I unironically am. She's my grandmothers cousins daughter. I never met her. But my mom knew her.

Lmao so delusional