I still don't get it. So she's like a pirate, but she doesn't act like pirate or talk like one...

I still don't get it. So she's like a pirate, but she doesn't act like pirate or talk like one. She is also a western pirate but it would make more sense if she were a jap pirate considering Japan has a long history of piracy. She also smiles way too much for a pirate. I can see why this gimmick isn't over.

Attached: kairi.jpg (1024x576, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCXfezz4BB8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why doesn't she scream "Yarr Matey" before the Insane Elbow?

she has great feet

None of what you posted happened or was even explained on the main roster.

Kairi is just a girl whose gear has a pirate theme.

I thought she was a "sky pirate" like Balthier, why doesn't Paige wear bunny ears to help sell this?

Attached: 8dacc3375e45dfeaf91375186eead7b7.jpg (564x802, 81K)

She's a Disney pirate simp. Look it up.

I don't get it. He's stone cold, yet his body temperature is around 97.6–99.6°F

Attached: Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_stoneCold.png (562x408, 228K)

It’s a childrens show ya inbred galaxy brain

what would you do to them?

Attached: Kairi-Hôjô-Feet-2921508.jpg (720x900, 71K)

Attached: IMG_20190815_094332.jpg (1080x1060, 246K)

I don't get it. He's Roman Reigns but he's neither Roman nor reigning anything

take pics of them while she's sleeping and post them for my Yea Forums bros

Blow fat loads on them and watch her lick it all up

Grab onto the ankles while i hit from the back

BBDLTT

She's not a real pirate. She's an anime pirate

WOW IS ALMOST LIKE JAPANESE PEOPLE HAVE NO PLACE IN THE BIG LEAGUES YOU FUCKING DUMB WEEBS

>Get immediately put into tag team
>Obviously zero effort, entrance music is just someone cutting between the two wrestlers' singles themes, which go together like oil and water
>Mostly stuck in catering
>Keep losing when finally put on tv
> Be the one to take the pin when losing
I can also see why this gimmick isn't over

hi xia li

Tfw you will never have your ship boarded by Pirate Kairi and her Autistic crew as she gives you cupcakes and Japanese plush toys and cute drawings she made with crayons. why live lads ;(

Attached: wwe-20170828-mae-young-s01e04-005.gif (350x196, 2.81M)

WWE should just call Pirate Paul Birchill back to be her manager instead of Paige.

Attached: 1565813101265.jpg (1180x612, 113K)

You need everything explained for you in minute detail you inbred retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=FCXfezz4BB8

He has a point though. What if Steve Austin came out juggling tomatoes for no fucking reason

I just want to eat her fish hole and then tear the walls of her pussy, is that too much to ask, God?

She's supposed to be an adorable anime character come to life, why are you questioning it?

How do you know? You ever touch him? So you're a faggot? I knew it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: taka-michinoku-suspension.png (1200x627, 866K)

Wow it's almost like you proved his point

> HA, you are funny. You make sure to cuck that no culture faggot and make him seethe. You, my friend are very EVIL!
> INDEED!

based

Her gimmick is that she is japanese and japs are into cosplay. This is what weebs want to see, but 200 weebs will not improve ratings. So her gimmick is garbage and she needs to be repackaged.

blame Lita, when JR on commetary was mansplaing her gimmick during MYC1, Lita went nuts shouting, "she's a Pirate JR" and dubbed her Pirate Princess and it's stuck.

kinda like how Mr. Perfect on commentary spontaneously dubbed Shawn Michaels the Heartbreak Kid

Kairi is a cute!

This

She is a yacht racer or some shit in real life. Pirates aren't the cartoons you know them as. Gimmicks where wrestlers aren't wrestlers and are something else are retarded anyway; why would a pirate be wrestling, only a wrestler should.

That would be based

Gimmicks don't get over, wrestlers do.
Wrestling 101 right there.

She steals the heart

Attached: houjo.png (817x543, 677K)

Go missionary and grab her ankles so I can shove them in my face.

BASED

Tell me about Sane! Why doesn't she wear the eyepatch? A lotta loyalty, for a privateer!

>why would a pirate be wrestling
You tell me.

They wouldn't. The "everyone's gimmick is a random job" era was based in an ironic way, but we don't need anymore repo man characters.

Huh? Wat'd'ya'mean? Did repo man rape ya? More like rapo man lmao haha ya slapdick

Put some socks on them, it's August and it's getting chilly

What the fuck do you know about the smiling habits of pirates?

Yacht racer? So her family is loaded?

based, what colour?

kek

I'm thinking a nice yellow orangeish, to match the autumn trees

Attached: isiscrew10-13.jpg (540x720, 99K)

It's Stone Cold. You know that shit'll get over.

One might go as far as to say that her career and gimmick are dead in the water.