Aww, Liv really is retarded

Attached: fake fake news.jpg (720x821, 209K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

What?

What is this

Is this the Philadelphia shooting cops? Is she saying they pretended they got shot?

>fat american is dumb

is this news to you???

fucking blue-tongued bitch exposing the goddamn business

Yes, the entire thing was set up to make us blaqq pipo look bad.

Dropped

Liv liking conspiracy theories, he's getting iodine put onto a wound

Jesus. They really think they can do no wrong don't they?

Based Liv knows a work when she sees one.

imagine getting your news from 24/7 hip hop news

If Liv starts posting about why Sandy Hook was a hoax she'll become my new favorite wrestler.

And you wonder why kids are stupid

Conspiracy video where cop allegedly pours blood on another cop to fake being shot but you can see blood dripping off him long before they get together.

>iodine
What the fuck is iodine going to do you retard. They put shit in there to stop the bleeding not disinfect it

It's a work sister.

>If Liv starts posting about why Sandy Hook was a hoax she'll become my new favorite wrestler.

Attached: you.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

She won't, the shooter was white.

I guess I'll be the one to post it.

Attached: 1565833826418.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

There's literally nothing on him before the other one starts pouring.

>/pol/lacks so OBSESSED with Blacks that they don't even bother questioning if they got worked

And another one for the brothas. You white cucks can't win lmao

On yo knees, wh*tey

imagine getting educated in a third world country

niggers do a good job on their own, no need for false flags to do that.

so rhonda lousey is your favorite right now?

beggn ya
i'm pleadin with ya
i'm on my ding-dong diddly hands and knees and i'm praying for ya
to go back
and never
ever
return

A lot of wrestlers are into different conspiracy theories there's tons of examples. I think they project their carny nature onto the world and think everything is a work. Also all the head trauma.

what am i supposed to be looking at here?

>No one would ever shoot cops
Damn she's a brainlet. They're not even claiming any cops died. If it was a "false flag" (or whatever it would be called) they would at least say someone died.

Shut up redditor.

The first officer shown on the video is running with right forearm upwards bleeding in 0:01That officer is the same officer that got into the car.

The person who did this video zoomed in at 0:02 in which it looks like the officers switched places.

>S S-S-S-Shut up redditor. :(

Attached: 1549929230003.png (944x4013, 409K)

He's clearly bleeding before the other cop touches his arm. I'm not even opposed to the idea that a conspiracy like this could happen, but I just don't see it here.

What would even be the purpose of faking this?

We need Shiv Liv poster now more than ever. He's the hero we need, but don't deserve.

based
fuck boomers

dilate your front wound so it can take all my 7 1/2 inches.

The current narrative is that white supremacy is not just alive and well, but thriving. This is all in spite of the fact that legitimate white supremacists have the most powerless voice in our culture, so they have to heavily exaggerate or cling to whatever events they can.

Schizo obsessed with /pol. talking to anyone about obsession
Kek

Unironically yes

>This is all in spite of the fact that legitimate white supremacists have the most powerless voice in our culture

They literally had an entire TV show on FOX NEWS every night until Cucker had to go on a forced vacation. David Duke himself said that Trump's election is the best thing to ever happen to White Supremacy. They might not be the loudest voice, but this is the loudest they've been in decades. How far back do you have to go to find something like the "Unite the Right" rally, marching with torches chanting about Jews. I understand there's a great chance you say this stuff either because you're trying to convince morons or believe it yourself and are one.

Also, this whole episode really blows up the whole "Only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun" narrative, when you need a literal small army of "good guys" and it takes them hours to get the "bad guy" and they get the worst of it anyway. So this being some COINTELPRO op doesn't make sense from any angle.

David Duke supports Ilhan Omar now.

His support is irrelevant, he was commenting on how Trump's election was good for white supremacists as a whole. That is undeniable. Many a Right Wing publication and Nazi website has also said this.

David Duke is an FBI asset and most white nationalist groups are honeypots.

So what? There are white supremacists who support abortion because it keeps the black population lower. You can support something good for the wrong reasons.

I don't care about support. I was commenting that the idea that "white supremacists have the most powerless voice in our culture" is not true, certainly not these days. This is reinforced by ACTUAL Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists who have said Trump's Presidency has given them a renewed energy and audience in their movement. They've said it on video, and in print themselves. You'd think that when the POTUS was black they would have been more loud and active, but they weren't because they didn't have a Trump or Tucker Carlson telling them it's okay to come out publicly now and were cowed. There's a reason the tiki-torch brigade didn't cover their faces.

>implying Tucker is a white supremacist
Well you undermined your credibility right there, but okay.
>david duke
Was wrong, and even turned on Trump once he started supporting Israel.
>unite the right
You mean that protest where a couple hundred of nazis were out number by the counter-protesters by an order of magnitude? Yeah, that was a complete shitshow, and they haven't been able to organize anything even remotely close to that since. They're still irrelevant.
Trump has done very little to actually help the white supremacists, and most of them have denounced him since. You want to know who has been helping them though? The far left. The incessant anti-white rhetoric from elements of the left are driving people closer to radicalization as a response. Then they start shutting down their voices across all these platforms, as well as anyone with views deemed "adjacent" to to the white supremacists. And shit like that only confirms their victim mentality while also pushing them into small enclaves on the internet where it is ensured that their ideas won't be challenged. Almost the entirety of the Alt-Right has been a reactionary movement.

Bo Dallas being a big believer.

>Well you undermined your credibility right there, but okay.
He called it a hoax after Trump administration said it was the #1 domestic terror threat. He was sent on vacation the next day out of nowhere. You're not fooling anybody.
>Was wrong, and even turned on Trump once he started supporting Israel.
Duke was only one, numerous Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists have said Trump is the best thing to happen to White Supremacy in decades. Doesn't matter if Duke supports him now, that wasn't his point. You know it's true, everybody knows its true. Stop being naive.

Ronda already worked that gimmick brother