We called them the band of mid-*kills himself*

>we called them the band of mid-*kills himself*

Attached: grahametty.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>ah fuck I didn't do it right

>Wait wait, I've got it. *bang* Fuck, no, lemme try one more time.

Mike Graham never drew a dime

And was smaller than the guys he was dissing anyway

>kills himself while wearing the boots of his son who also killed himself

K.

Who has those boots now?

kwab

Your dad.

Attached: 485F25C2-5749-4CE4-B9B1-0124D4669050.png (500x500, 76K)

>begs big dimes double j for a job in you're path

Jesus fucking christ

>On October 19, 2012, Graham was found dead by his wife of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head at their residence in Daytona Beach, Florida. His father and son had committed suicide in similar manners on January 21, 1985 and December 14, 2010, respectively.[2][3] His grandfather and uncle also committed suicide. His uncle was ill with cancer at the time.

A whole family of jobbers

Eddie Graham was a huge draw, you simp mark

>kills himself because he lost money in real state
Hahaha what a fucking fag

Did more than you’ll ever accomplish though

>His father and son had committed suicide in similar manners on January 21, 1985 and December 14, 2010, respectively. His grandfather and uncle also committed suicide.

Big dimes depression going over his whole family kek

Probably had a hereditary condition, like Hemingway

Doubt it, if his dad, son and himself committed suicide I'm already better than him.

Going broke and jobbing to depression is not an accomplishment. Maybe if they weren't retarded they could have made decent decisions instead of being assholes and getting black listed from the only industry where they can make money.

Bad News Bootsy.

Didn't he bury the ever living fuck out of Jarrett with the no dimes shit and then turn around and beg the same very man for a job?
Talk about a lack of sense

He was a formerly jacked up 5'6" manlet with pure insecurity issues. He was too small to draw so he took it out on the other guys. He had massive heat everywhere and worked himself into getting black listed. The fucking fag had a match with liger where he got out of the way of a dive on purpose so liger would get injured because he was jealous of how over the other manlets were.

>The fucking fag had a match with liger where he got out of the way of a dive on purpose so liger would get injured because he was jealous of how over the other manlets were
holy shit source?

I think this was in Starrcade 1991

Had to be like 92 ddp was involved. It was a ppv but he didn't actually get injured the stupid faggot just moved out of the way

What on Earth are you talking about?

There’s lots more years to go for you user, even with your morbid obesity
You could commit suicidd, hopefully.

KWAB

suicide isn't jobbing user
it's going over on your own terms
remeber:
only two things count inthis business
the money and the miles
and i don\t break em for nobody