The motherFUCKING state of Batista

>The motherFUCKING state of Batista

Attached: smackdown20dvda.jpg (630x894, 185K)

Christ, why does WWE hate Batista?

>WWE still trying to push Carmella and Charles as stars
Lmao

100% sure the MITB match Mella won is on the dvd, since it happened on a Smackdown

>eddie’s in a prominent spot
>nash is nowhere to be seen
SUCK MY ASS WOLFSIMP

Because he sucks? Ran off from the WWE to star in some shitty movies, now he’s a liberal twitter star attacking Mr. Trump. I wouldn’t put him on a DVD cover, he’s a waste of a spot.

Attached: Capture.png (476x976, 41K)

>CM Punk
OH SHIT HE SIGNED WITH WWE

Kevin Nash(as part of the nWo) was drafted to RAW in 2002.

Brock and Kurt?

> No Chavo
> No Benoit
Way to bury the Smackdown Six era.

>pancake niggers on the cover
> are not

Surprised they still make dvds when everything’s on the network now, wonder how many they sell.

He was scared of returning to Smackdown after getting his ass whooped

Attached: The Rock In The Summer Of 2002.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

Smackdown was too based to have Nash drafted to it.

Worked and triggered.

>Becky cringe
>Charles
>Memella
>New Gay
unholy cringe

The stars were on RAW.

He's a cucked faggot

>Mr. Trump
This is how you know a lefty faggot posted this

They skip 6 years in between 2011 and 2016

Attached: WHY.jpg (288x499, 24K)

and that's why when the first Summerslam and Wrestlemania of the draft happened the main event featured stories from Ra- oh

dark years for Smackdown, bro

Cause desu smackdown sucked as then. Though I will give them shit for skipping over the Mark Henry shit.

I'm interested in how they pick matches for these DVDs because they sure make some retarded choices at times

>Carmella
Holy fucking cringe

Kevin Nash got raped by 2 black ropes in the spring of 2002

Shes the Princess of Smackdown, faggot

Unironically because he was successful outside of WWE while stating how much he hated their new direction

kek

Attached: kurt.png (203x262, 83K)

>no Edge cash-in
>no Hall of Pain
Literally why

Hall of Pain was unironically dimes, don't know why they left that out.

>no Hall of Pain
No one cares about that fat monkey

Based Big Dimes Benthusiasta working virgin drumpfkins into an uncontrollable wheeze.

that fat monkey brought in the ratings

LOL. Okay

Further proof that The Undertaker is and always has been the biggest draw, and the G.O.A.T. He's right at the top in OP's pic, the biggest star, to catch your eye first. Lording over the SmackDown logo, like the literal GOD that he is. Everybody else is just filler.
Also,
>select all images with motorcycles

Attached: the-undertaker-3.jpg (642x362, 63K)

>Biggest draw of the B show
Whenever he was on Raw he was never the guy. He was in the main event scene, but never as the top guy.

>no batista
>no jbl
>no torrie wilson
>no michelle mccool and layla

anti-draws

K.

Paul is still seething that GOTG got over

dilate your front wound

I wonder how Rocky feels about the current state of "his own show"?

Movies. Vince seethes like a motherfucker at the idea that any of his talent would seek a career in Hollywood, it's the whole reason he buries anyone who gets "too popular." Honestly, it's a big part of why wrestling is niche now. Vince sabotaged it so that no wrestler would ever become a public figure recognizable to the average cunt, and thus could never slap themselves on a movie poster and draw for it.

Batista specifically is getting the shovel because it sends a message to all the boys. "You aren't the Rock, you'll never be bigger than me, and if you try, you're NEVER coming back." Given that most wrestlers genuinely love doing it nowadays, and threatening them with a permenant ban is enough to keep them in line.

>drew more for Smackdown than Orton-Christian
>helped catalyze Bryan

Batista definitely deserves to be on there over HHH.

>No Batista
>No Kurt Angle
>No Brock Lesnar
>No JBL

They're missing many of the most iconic smackdown guys. Roman, HHH, SCSA, Carmella, and Cena all probably don't deserve to be on there.

it sucks that they're only doing 2 disk releases these days, and even then one disk is always taken up by a shitty documentary.

Attached: 1555041875235.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Cena is Iconic Smackdown you pleb

That was peak Raw-Recap, Smack doesn't matter era.

Cena debuted in Smackdown tho

t. zoomer