Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5TnXM5HfnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hasnt been on tv at all since summerslam

yeah im thinking he's DOA

>wanting it to be overexposed immediately
cringe

It depends. He should transition straight into a
a main event feud. I'd love for him to interrupt Lesnar and destroy him sometime.

If he's NewWave Mankind and Steen is NewWave Stone Cold, who's gonna be NewWave Taker and Rocky? Notice I didn't mention NewWave HHH coz real HHH will still fight em all if he has to use a HoveRound.

he's closer to nu-Kane than nu-Mankind, mandible claw aside

The vocals in the chorus are pretty edge and cringe, but the theme is actually really good.

>Firefly Fun House intro
>Power going down
>Slow intro, you can hear the melody for his old theme in the background
>The raw vocalizations
>The female singer is the same girl doing the Fun House intro
The entire thing is well put together.

what if Orton takes the title from pancake nigger for Bray to win it on the Fox debut?

The HURT/HEAL or the lyrics from the old song?

He should murder Rock on the smackdown on fox debut, would be especially kino because of the 2016 mania burial

He has to keep beating midcarders every few months. I would say big four only for a year. Then have him kill a big main event star. I would say kill Roman clean. That would create an impact. After that you can have him maybe go for the title and win it clean as well.

Just keep this in mind. The endgame of every heel character is to eventually lose against the face and turn him into a star. This means eventually Bray will have to fulfill his part and lose.

I couldn't decipher that they were chanting Hurt/Heal, but yeah that's great.

I meant what did you find too edgy

I'm gonna miss Broken Out in Love.

The end of each verse. The male vocals, "He won't see the sun again..."

He should wrestle as little as possible. Just show up and destroy people.

When I listen to it the TAK at the start always makes me think of Takyon so I have another song playing in my head while trying to listen to this

>Taker and Rocky?
Lol at this rate I don't think anyone should be compared to those two

He should just fuck off. No In-ring talent at all. Fucking fat cringe faggot shitter.

>This shit is cringe incarnate, and anyone who unironically likes it is a dweeb.

Attached: afZLj.gif (391x237, 1.99M)

>fat amalgamation of Beetlejuice and Rob Zombie
>le new Undertaker
cringe

it's cringe

Bray lmao will ruin it just like he always does

you mean Vince

Love the song, think the gimmick is interesting but they'll run out of ideas immediately. Think it's already peaked.

You're right, no one can kill the ratings better than Undercarder, not even Corbin who is a better promo and not a fake tough guy like mmmmmm truly based ass Judge Judy

Who are you quoting?

i like his mr.rogers gimmick more than the dumb clown costume tbfh
i wanted a metal version of the funhouse song

The gimmick has been in the works for Bray for almost 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5TnXM5HfnI

The guy knows how to build his character. Hopefully Vince just let's him run with it. WWE should have nothing to do with Bray/the Fiend.

He shouldn't be comming out to entrance music. He should just appear in the ring after a blackout like before. That shit was based.

>r*ddit the gimmick
>good
HAVE SEX

If you think is anything other than cringe you're a retard

Attached: 1497157363532.jpg (337x425, 54K)

Seethe Tarpins is the new HHH

I stopped watching wrestling years ago, is it actually worth watching his dollhouse shit and the summerslam match?

looks interesting but it feels more like a njpw gimmick rather than a wwe one. i don't see it lasting long with a wwe crowd, especially since the mask doesn't movie.

You should definitely watch the funhouse skits, the match itself is pretty much a glorified squash but the entrance is worth watching at least

that's my favorite part personally

Should've gotten Swans for the remix tbqh