Which show will go over?

Which show will go over?

Attached: dsblilltpng31.jpg (2048x2048, 560K)

Royal Quest will be the best easily. Other two midget-paloozas won't be worth a shit

Royal Quest and Takeover UK will both be based. All Out will be cronfe as usual

>Suzuki goes over, foils Kota’s inevitable 6* WK ME with Okada
Oh I’d laugh

Not NXT UKetty that's for sure

>Tanahashi vs ZSJ
>Okada vs Suzuki
>KENTA vs Ishii
>Eagles and Ospreay vs Phantasmo and Ishimori

Gee, I wonder

Depends of the NJPW card tbqh. If it sucks either between that or AEW. If it's good them NJPW. AEW has Cody/Spears which hopefully might be similar to the Dustin match in terms of presentation but I won't get my hopes up. Everything else about AEW that doesn't have Cody booking it is shit.

NXT UK is just shit

NXT UK will be buried by Royal Quest

>Takeover UK will be based
have sex, jesus christ

I wish Okada didn't have to waste his time with S󠀀oyzuki

probably AEW desu
nobody gives a fuck about NXTetty. NJPW will be good, but the show has nearly no build + nobody buys Suzuki as a legit challenger. AEW, generally speaking, has the most intrigue behind it.

>Shitter KENTA is going to take Ishii's belt after punking him out at the Final

Why must Ishii suffer?

>AEW has Cody/Spears
ding-dong diddly kek

It's Rovert, he's in a wheelchair and can't fuck

Will Royal Quest be streamed?

>hangman page

AEW easily

Attached: ojxQg11V_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

AEW. The NJPW show is a total afterthought and the NXT show only existed to try and dab on their ticket sales before Paul got swindled by his scout.

Yes

>Suzuki jobs to Okada again
Many such cases

Probably AEW seen as that’s more accessible and special than the other two. WWE fucked up the Network so people can’t watch anymore and no-one will watch NJPW.

Altho the NJPW one will be fucking based.

>NJPW has Okada vs Suzuki
>Takeover UK has........
>AEWHO has......
Yeah I'm thinkin we're scooping another W new jachads

>#1 All Out of testosterone
Heavily Hyped and is AEW's last major show before TV. First world champion will be set and the fan belief that Punk might return to wrestling on this night puts a LOT of eyes on this show

>#2 Bong quest
NJPW are coming in hot after G1. The battle to find out which country has the worst teeth will likely be the best of the three nights performance-wise as well fans hardcore enough to watch either of these shows will be keeping an eye on NJPW as well

>#3 Tarpover
lmao the few fans willing to watch this are going to be at or watching the NJPW show

>NXT UK
time to lay the tarps
>AEW
Jeribloat is winning after a slog, Omemega is winning after a slog, dull card
>NJPW RQ
Looks pretty based desu, Okada is the Goat, Suzuki is the other Goat, easily the winner

Attached: WWE-Spy.png (479x595, 61K)

>NXT UK Takeover
>in Cardiff the same day as a Wales rugby match
>in the UK the same day as NJPW's biggest ever UK show
>on the same day as All Out

I like to think all those spy stories were actually false and they're actually just sending this show/brand out to die.

The England show will be start in the afternoon in America. All Out will be unopposed so everyone can watch that.

NJPW going over in a squash.
Outside of Mox/Omega, there isn’t really anything I really care for at All Out. More people will watch it than NXT UK, but I wouldn’t be surprised if NXT put out a better show.

It's nice comparing njpw aew and nxt England. Meanwhile raw and smackdown is the big leagues. Enjoy your bingo halls virgins

>Eagles and Ospreay vs Phantasmo and Ishimori

Why not Ospreay vs ELP for the Junior title? Also I guess the tournament to face GOD is on Rev Pro, would it be Aussie Open?

All Out, probably, because it has the longest build and the most hype. Royal Quest looks like a really good card, but we've seen Tanahashi vs. ZSJ and Okada vs. Suzuki a bunch of times already and KENTA vs. Ishii is gonna be a total carryjob with a really unsatisfying ending.

I'd rather see Okada/Suzuki any day of the week than ex-WWE shitter vs ex-WWE shitter or ex-WWE shitter vs the husk of Kenneth

I can't believe the amount of AEWtists thnking All Out will be better than the New Japan show.

They think society should refer to them as women so that's not close to the height of their delusion.

All Out will have more eyes on it
Royal Quest will be the better show.
NXT UK is close to dead and only retards and bootlickers will watch that trash live.

Attached: terrylovesjesus.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

I only watch New Japan so I don't care.

>Cody match
>good
He's had one good match and that's because Dustin held his hand.

All Out will most likely go over, but will be the worst by far.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm mostly looking forward to All Out because of former New Japan Pro Wrestling Star Cody vs Shawn Spears, former New Japan Pro Wrestling stars The Young Bucks vs. guys who wrestled former New Japan Pro Wrestling Star Kenny Omega the Lucha Bros,
former New Japan Pro Wrestling star Kenny Omega vs. current New Japan Pro Wrestling star Jon Moxley and former New Japan Pro Wrestling Star Hangman Page vs current New Japan Pro Wrestling Star Chris Jericho.

>NXT UK
That garbage is still going? People still watch that crap? Set my nigga WALTER free already.

I think you mean ding-dong diddly GOATkada. The Dustin match was Gaytch levels of smoke/mirrors with the added novelty of blood on a corporate Western product.

>Set my nigga WALTER free already
>WALTER leaves
>"OMG WALTER GO TO AEDUB OR NEWJAPAN PLEEEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Attached: 1490263646649.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

NJPW

NXT UK is a meme but Bate v Walter will be a great match.

Is Bate the midget that did a burning hammer in a shitty spotfest tag match?

Well duh, why would you want him to have a dancing gimmick on Vince's children's TV? Come on now lmao

This. I will never watch trannies

Aussie open are most likely. The number 1 contenders match is against samuels and Bodom. Since Bodom has been working AJPW and Samuels isn't that big in the UK i doubt they'll win.

Well wwe nearly killed the uk indys.
So it did its purpose.

Even the Okada match was lame dude.

>he doesn't even know that WALTER specifically stated he wanted to stay in the UK
Are you dense? For a guy that calls WALTER "your nigga" you sure don't know much about him.

*tarp leagues

All of NXT is no TV deal bingo hall shit

>>Eagles and Ospreay
So NXT UK it is then.

Refer to New Japan wrestlers as women? You're retarded

Tyler Bate is 4'11 and in the main event NXT UK

L
O
L

>UK
Germany isn't part of the UK.

And njpw and aew is competing with nxt. Which also makes them bingo hall shitters

I'd rather see a 4'3 dude in the main event than ever watch Ospreay.

Obviously not the same person you replied to, no I don't know what Walter said because I don't watch indie bingo hall shit like NXT. I merely stated that joining Vince's children's TV show is retarded if you don't want a dancing gimmick to entertain their pre-teen audience

>And njpw and aew is competing with wwe. Which also makes them bingo hall shitters
wwe: king of the indie shitters lmao

I don’t care if he’s a vanilla midget, Tyler Bate is my fucking boy.

>NXT
>Vince's TV show
Just stop posting already. You know very minimal about what you're trying to discuss.

Aussie Open would be a good signing, I would call it impossible for Gedo to put the belts on them right away to keep them away from WWE and AEW

*wouldn't

derp

the NXT UK girls look like trannies though lmao

Imperium is one of the coolest stables in wrestling today you simp

>watches wrestling, which is only an acceptable activity for children
>spazzes out about the fact that some wrestling programs are catered toward children
wow

e-drone TERFs seething

fpbp spsbp

It wasn't made for children when I started watching it kid, it's past your bedtime. 18+

>looking forwards to a young bucks match
Beggin ya

>NXT isn't WWE
Wow, the irony of this post is just unbelieveable

yea it was made for retarded adults with the intelligence of children who unironically thought that obviously fake fights were real

based retard

just like all those super hero movies and shit like game of thrones

bases

>he thinks people who watch capeshit and GoT think it's real just like the pre-90s hillbillies thought wrestling was real
cope

>NJPW
The right choice
>NXTUK
The what are you doing with your life, but hey it could be worse choice
>GAYEW
Congratulations you've made the wrong choice, also outing yourself as a fag and reddit

Attached: pasted-image-1.png (365x365, 73K)

yeah, njpw wrestlers aren't women, what a twat

capeshit and GoT child absolutely SEETHING

it's fake bro, they are all actors and the dragons are CGI, imagine getting worked by that shit lmao

>he was told to cope yet he failed to cope

imagine defending normalfag tier shit

ya seething kid

>he accuses others of seething yet he is the one that is seething

I don't know nor care about how many people will watch it or not. The NJPW show has a card that is miles better than the other two shows, it's not even close.

Wwe nxt* .. Which is wwe version of an indie.