ITT: times you worked people into a boiling shoot

>be me last night, alone at a bar.
>tons of people
>suddenly see a qt
>go to approach but two betas arrive first
>one of them starts doing the classic sóyboy ritual moving his hand and talking about shit like science or music
>the other is doing the most pathetic wingman attempt
>just walk to them
>start a conversation with the qt
>beta basedboy is fucking boiling, turns out all his boring stuff didn't impress her
>equally beta friend just tries to keep me at bay, trying to engage in a conversation and putting himself as the most weak human barrier I've ever seen
>I effortlessly push through that scared cuck
>just grab the qt by the waist and just start talk to her, completely ignoring whatever the "frontman" was babbling about
>eventually the qt just asks about myself, cucks try to talk and intervene in the conversation but it oh too late
>eventually leave with the qt in my car, say goodbye to those two sóyboys
>see them with their classic shit-eating grin knowing that all their careful planning just went out the window

Attached: 1548881107251.jpg (500x500, 96K)

You don't go outside

I beat a rape conviction one time, roastie was seething with tears.

Ya seethe?

Based

Bump

i slit niggers throats in their sleep

K.

Based if true.

Called ICE on my bully's spic gf

kek

A neighbor's dog was barking at my cat once. I growled back at the dog and an old lady came out the door of the neighbor's house, screaming at me because she said the dog was scared.

Attached: undertaker smiles .jpg (950x720, 259K)

Lmao

Basado might use this trick for the qt down the street

very based

This happened yesterday.
>get home from work
>within minutes, power outage, no fucking rain so something stupid must've happened
>bad cell service inside, go out to try and figure out what was going on, whole subdivision is out
>power company email says it'll be fixed by 7:00 pm
>power company says it will be fixed by 8:00 pm
>power company says it will be fixed by 10:00 pm
>Texas heat turning house into oven, get pissed off and go outside
>try to call and complain, doesn't work because there's apparently no power in the entire county
>call on the emergency line, get connected, keep pushing the time back every hour
>start to call back every hour, gradually start pissing off the manager on the other end of the line
>Still doing this at 3:00 AM, walking up and down my sidewalk waiting to connect when cop rolls by and asks what the fuck am I doing, give him the run down, seems amused by the situation
>Finally connect again, manager says if I call one more time they're gonna call the local authorities and report me for harassment
>Put him on speaker and tell them the cops are already here and asks if he wants to talk to them
>Officer says he would really like to not patrol the area in a blackout anymore, tells them to hurry the fuck up and fix the damn thing
>They hang up, we start laughing like madmen before he tells me to just stay in my driveway or go back inside
>Power didn't come back on til 8:30 this morning

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg (438x438, 40K)

ready for the strap, brother

I posted this during a raw a few weeks ago.

My ex was worked into a shoot over me literally just messaging a new girl on facebook (and her finding out about it).
It ruined my entire night, i just wanted to watch raw and chill out.

You incels think us normies have it so easy but at least you can watch wrestling in peace without having someone bugging out on you and accusing you of being with someone new.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-20-52-02.jpg (1440x1532, 303K)

>imagine making this shit up
>Reddit frog
You have to go back autist

How about ya scroll up and show what ya posted. You sound like a simp

I also live in Texas and we also had an outage but got power back at 4 am. You live near Highway 6, brother?

So you had a good laugh and still had to wait until the morning for the power? Only thing boiling was you I bet.

Or you could have turned your phone off or ignored her texts or something.

>be me sophomore year of college
>roommate gets into a pretty decent summer internship program
>he's humble-bragging about it
>"you know you only got in because you're Jewish, right?"
>instant nuclear heat

joke's on him, he's been jobbing to crohn's disease ever since

I had regular sex with my neighbors goth gf. He found out and took a swing at me. I shoot did a ddt to him though. He was seething

kek I remember that I was the one that took HHH pictures and shooped it as her avatar

Hi Enzo

Just ended a 5.5 year relationship with my gf from high school for exactly this kind of shit. Youre better off without her king.

Yeah.
Didn't really know when it came back on, fell asleep on outdoor couch because there was a nice breeze blowing by that point. Didn't go back inside til 9:30.

>NICK, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS...

>YA SEE, NICK.

those replies were golden

Dear God post what you have