Nia Snax Update

theringreport.com/wwe/former-raw-womens-champion-nia-jax-removes-references-to-wwe-on-her-social-media-accounts-a11267

>In an interesting development, it was noticed recently that Nia Jax deleted her Twitter account and removed mentions of WWE on her Instagram page.

>The former RAW Women’s Champion has remained quiet recently, with her last Instagram story, which was translated by wrestletalk.com, stating that “the best thing I ever did was become more lowkey & focus on myself”.

>However, the RAW superstar is still using the @NiaJaxWWE account name on her Instagram, so it could simply be a case where the former WWE Superstar is looking to distance herself away from social media a bit.

>Jax hasn’t competed since WrestleMania 35, as the WWE superstar is currently recovering from surgery due to a double ACL tear. She’s expected to make an in-ring return in early 2020. At the moment, there’s no word on when her contract ends with the company.

Attached: 052_RAW_01282019jg_1149--96202ef1f696c6f13e4f98370b6cd627.jpg (1920x1080, 907K)

I don't watch WWE, so I don't care.

Based, hope she gets raped next

I mean there's nothing for her to achieve really
>Won the Wamen's championship
>WrestleMania championship match
>Matches with Ronda Rousey
She could win the Rumble/Memorial Battle Royal?? Eh.
She could win MITB? No cheers
She could win tag titles with Tamina? Please no
Honestly she should just retire and she'll still be a bigger success than the vast majority of women who worked for WWE. Hall of Famer one day because nepotism and diversity

Based, hopes she rapes me next

bosde
crelnef

You raped who? Elucidate me.

Don't let the double doors hit ya on the way out, cunt.

Based.

>“the best thing I ever did was become more lowkey & focus on myself”
What does she mean by this? Did the WWE made her get fat and unhealthy on purpose so they could have a monster heel female and so they could do those anti fat shaming promos they did with her?

Good. She's shit and she seems like she'd be a miserable bitch to be around.

She is a 300 pound walrus and blew out both ACLs. She's done.

>too fat to wrestle already
I knew it was going to happen but this seems way ahead of schedule.

Saying what we’re all thinking

Probably on an insane diet and will come back 50+ lbs lighter.

She's going to come back 50 pounds heavier with even bigger BRAPs

Attached: brapqueen.jpg (1280x1084, 156K)

>On the road 24/7
>Doesn't eat healthy, blames the WWE rather than her own lack of self control
>Doesn't go to the gym due to being on the road traveling between shows
>Doesn't get to be with non-wrestling friends and family due to travel
Make fun of Nia for being a sloppy worker but I can see her point of taking some time away if it allows her to recharge her mind and "maybe" lose some weight. Hell, her coming back around the Rumble or after Mania could be good. A decent return pop with enough time away for the fans to miss her.

>>On the road 24/7
>>Doesn't eat healthy, blames the WWE rather than her own lack of self control
>>Doesn't go to the gym due to being on the road traveling between shows
>>Doesn't get to be with non-wrestling friends and family due to travel
>Make fun of Nia for being a sloppy worker but I can see her point of taking some time away if it allows her to recharge her mind and "maybe" lose some weight. Hell, her coming back around the Rumble or after Mania could be good. A decent return pop with enough time away for the fans to miss her.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (160x160, 4K)

there is no such thing as too fat to wrestle

Attached: world of warcraft.webm (1000x564, 1.95M)

>Be a nigger
>Post a onions reaction after quoting everything I said because you don't know how to spell.
What a little bitch. I frankly don't give a damn about Nia or women's wrestling. I was stating the facts of what the crowd would do after a long absence.

Attached: 1557539194453.png (750x682, 548K)

>>Be a nigger
>>Post a onions reaction after quoting everything I said because you don't know how to spell.
>What a little bitch. I frankly don't give a damn about Nia or women's wrestling. I was stating the facts of what the crowd would do after a long absence.

Attached: Fedora.jpg (250x250, 7K)

lol xDD

i'd love it if WWE made her official moniker "the Battlecow" i can just hear Michael Cole in my head now when she comes out "and here comes... THE BATTLECOW."

This

Attached: DXahz1tVQAA6d2U.png (1200x900, 2.2M)

I’m going to miss the Ayatollah of Sprite N Cola.