This is actually really fucking good

This is actually really fucking good

Attached: 91B5ZXzs4JL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 61K)

No it isn't. Fuck off zoomer.

Universe mode is a kick if you put the time in. I've got a show for my favorite E-Celebs and non-wrestling characters, plus myself, my friends and family, and my OCs. Occasionally Ultimate Warrior or my modded Hogan will show up, guys like that, but I don't use any of the real modern wrestlers.

It's bullshit that they didn't have mixed matches. I want Asuka to jump on and break all my OC's bones

Just pirate it and hack it to unlock the moves.

MUH NO MERCY

I liked this game for a while because of career mode but then they started throwing in hard as fuck challenges so you have to spend hours trying to get past one match and i'm not about to do that shit.
>perform two finishers off of a ladder and drive your opponent through a table and perform a suplex onto the announcer table without being hit by a signature/finisher the whole match and win the match in under six minutes

i'll pass

Nice thinkin about getting it

I think this is easy to do on PC, downside is the CC servers blow

lmfao

It's fun to play but holy fuck the CAW story is cringe as fuck and it's hard for me to go back to finish it.

Not when you pirate it.
I'm stuck with shitting CAWs save file from some retarded russian. Jushin Liger looks like roadkill.
Do you think I should buy it now when price will drop or wait and see how 2k20 turns out?

I love when my feuds delete themselves before finishing in universe mode, or when the power rankings don't relate to the actual booking. Gameplay is like walking through mud, and playing online is hideously laggy leading to you being able to win off a signature.

Storymode is lazy with bad voice acting and lootboxes for new moves and costume parts is lame. Only fighting 3 random jobbers every week with no further storylines once you reach chapter 15 is a cop out.

The only fun I have is if someone has their mic on and they get frustrated getting frame trapped and move spammed by irreversible animations.

>storymode is fighting random jobbers every week

This is why I quit. At first I was like "yeah I should start out against jobbers but eventually work my way up" but I never did, it was just jobber after jobber for weeks and months on end.

Damn, the devs went full realism.

These games are only fun if you have a group of friends over and get blazed while your Caws run through universe mode. If you play this by yourself I would actually feel bad for you because it’s like watching two freshly painted drying walls fuck

the AI is really tough in this if you fuck around with the settings/sliders

Attached: nia.png (1860x1034, 1.47M)

This. But even then you really need to make an effort to make it interesting.

Playing alone these days is miserable. Doubt it'll happen any time soon but until they bring back a highly in-depth GM mode to at least make it worth a buy few months after its out.

This is kind of how I feel about them never adding a single feature to copy Fire Pro AI. Every wwe wrestler wrestles the same match with a different moveset, some work faster and some work slower, so uh

I've come to terms with the fact that the AI will just decide to fuck me up

>lootboxes
It's shit just on principle.

Iirc the story mode starts with an okay voice-acted storyline, then it ends, then it moves to a pure lootbox mode that people still play. And they buy the lootboxes

I just play on easy because I don't want to play reversal spam for 5 minutes.

>why did you turn limited reversals off?

Because not being able to reverse at all after 5 reversals is also stupid.

They should have booked that feud like this

Not even just No Mercy, almost any game that's not 2k is better

this game is for 12 year olds

What happened to that fag doing the livestream of Yea Forumsslam