HOLY SPOOKY, LOOK AT THOSE ZOMBIES

HOLY SPOOKY, LOOK AT THOSE ZOMBIES

Attached: zombies.jpg (1040x591, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/wrestler/the-undertaker-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HOLY SPOOKY, LOOK AT THOSE ZOMBIES

Attached: df2.jpg (593x595, 45K)

Just let the man retire, Vince. Give him a stipend if he doesn't have retirement money, because God knows you owe him, and let him ride his bike around Texas until he passes away peacefully in his sleep. I'm fucking begging you.

mmmmmmm that's badd fuckin ass

He couldve retired if the Reigns match wasnt so garbage.

He clearly wants to leave on an epic, the problem is that the only person on the entire roster capable of such a carry job is AJ Styles and Vince isn't letting someone he considers an "outsider" get that rub.

So now we are stuck with Taker just being there as a special attraction until the end of time.

The Fiend will retire him, not Bray Wyatt, but The Fiend.

is the reason being a zombie why he walks to the ring so slow? if hes a zombie how come he never bites or tries to eat his opponents?

Taker is unirocinally my all-time favourite and even I'm getting sick and tired of him. Just fuck off already.

giving me major scaries right now

Taker has had 3 perfect opportunities to pass that torch and refused to do so each time. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they are just building and setting up Fiend to eventually just have Taker go over anyway.

Do you think Vince McMahon is forcing Undertaker to take an easy paycheque?

No, I think Undertaker has no money and needs to wrestle to pay his way to a grave. He wouldn't have to do that if Vince just took care of his boys. Just because he didn't push him over doesn't mean he's not at fault for leaving Taker dangling over the abyss.

Now you can call me a crazed conspiracy theorist if you want, but what if, just WHAT IF, The Undertaker just simply enjoys wrestling, and likes to occasionally perform for his extensive fanbase even if his body isn't the same as it was 10 years ago? I know it's hard for a bunch of tide-pod-eating zoomers to understand this, but just because you get older doesn't mean you lose all interest in your work or hobbies.

Attached: 1558327939827.jpg (441x411, 70K)

Then he would be around significantly more frequently than once in a blue moon and we'd be hearing about him being backstage a lot more.

There are two reasons he's still around: Money and

Well he is called Mark

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zombies don't wanna mess with them

K.

Who’s the spookiest wrestler of all time bros?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Benoit

EVIL

Attached: Undertaker sacrifice.gif (360x202, 2.16M)

was it a work?

>thinking the undertaker is broke
you dumb

Evil just looks like a pudgy gook

>divorced twice
>3 children from those marriages
he's american so he's probably paying 100 grand a month in alimony

Attached: undertaker_take_two_by_doriefs_d31opr2-pre.jpg (783x1021, 123K)

what's his fuckin problem

Attached: 1565876082477.jpg (381x300, 26K)

>implying the state can force the BEST PURE STRIKER IN THE WWE to pay alimony
No one has the balls to take GOATaker to court let alone force him to pay money to some thots

This.

Attached: yikes.jpg (648x484, 131K)

taker looks like booker t in the thumbnail

Mmmmm quads and Taker is the GOAT

Attached: 1527245903762.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>Also known as Texas Red, The Punisher and Master of Pain, The Undertaker,Mark William Calaway in real life, is a professional American wrestler with an estimated net worth of $17 million
therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/wrestler/the-undertaker-net-worth/
He ain't broke. He obviously keeps making appearences because he likes doing it. Personally, I hope he keeps performing as long as he's healthy and able to continue. He's the gretaest of all time. Fuck the haters.

Attached: Undertaker 3 (1).jpg (539x640, 46K)

YAAAAAAAS GOAT

Attached: undertaker smiles .jpg (950x720, 259K)

based

Attached: zombie-undertaker-copy.jpg (769x1000, 1.15M)

quints and carder sucks

>net worth
>equitable to liquid cash able to move quickly to cover any expenses that come from being a 60+ professional wrestlers with thots after alimony
Unironically, get a clue.

Styles hasn't wrestled a great match in quite a while. Honestly the best opponent for Undertaker is Daniel Bryan. He is more than capable of carrying Taker. He's a manlet, sure, but he even had a solid, believable match against Brock (and much better than Seethe Tarpins too). I'm sure D-Bry could draw massive heat against Taker in an epic retirement match.

>60+
You need to get a clue, fag.

Attached: 1559819262796.jpg (575x651, 65K)