Tell me about yourself

tell me about yourself

Attached: 80C00FEB-3EDC-4BAB-8CB8-52B9C0E215CD.jpg (541x541, 33K)

that image about sums it up

i used to be pretty normal then i found out i wasn't then i thought i was but then that normal changed and i wasn't again then i stopped caring about what it was but still was it then i was some weird hybrid until i realized i was the soup then i tried to stop caring but i couldn't but eventually i could but i still really can't when i try so i don't try to and now i am music

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 6.41.48 PM.png (231x252, 62K)

massive dick
huge paycheck
massive ego

Attached: d1betldew.jpg (600x900, 82K)

massive huge
dick paycheck
egoraptor

> Be me, right now
> 24m, nursing student
> Drinking Moscow Mule, watching Bates Motel
> I haven't worked out in a week
> I need to file my taxes

What about you user? My name is Richard.

so you like wiping ass and giving the doctor sloppy blowjobs

Attached: 1550542537060.jpg (1500x1500, 237K)

Doesn't "Richard" also mean dick too? Suspicious...

used to refer to the person being addressed as the object of a verb or preposition when they are also the subject of the clause.

When people say "Richard means dick can I call you dick?"

I usually respond - "Well, if you like Dick"

Attached: Untitled.png (957x768, 510K)

i failed life..not a joke..EXTREME DESPAIR
LOLE !! LOLE !! LOLE !! LOLE !! LOLE !!

Attached: cabin_sketch.png (1000x1000, 73K)

Exposed naked lying on the floor. That was my pride. I checked your fore. I'll never die.

Attached: Pentacam_2019-02-24_172449.jpg (2000x2000, 346K)

I'm a sure prosbert

It's easier if I do a list to explain myself
- Personality is awful as I actively seek out failure while berating everyone I meet to hide abandonment issues
- Looks are terrible, I'm best described as an autistic wolverine on crack in sweats and a hoodie
- I'm horribly unathletic as the only sport I ever showed any interest in was boxing and I don't go enough to be in decent shape
- My only redeeming quality is I have smarts to get by in life without trying, but it then leads to me having a huge ego which makes me simultaneously hate myself for thinking I'm better than others which leads to a paradoxal form of Narcissism and self loathing
- Never worked a day in my life
- Constantly ironic both IRL and online to mask the feeling of being empty inside so I don't hang myself, which has led to me being depersonalized and unable to express how I feel about a situation
- Gay so I here the standard gay guy remarks everyday which makes my already dull life even more dull as I know what to expect from everyone around me

Wait toblerum wtf I thought you were doing ok, what happened? You sound like you did a full 180 or somethin

My life constantly does 180's with my mood, I refuse to diagnose myself as Bipolar so I still don't know why. I felt happy yesterday but today brought me back down

Damn dude I'm honestly, genuinely really sorry to hear that. I've been there before too. I'm hoping you get out of that soon

I've gotten used to it, there's nothing to feel sorry for other than a person who does nothing but complain and waste any contribution they could make to help others solely because I'm lazy

>24m
>Naval officer
>drinking cheap vodka
>also need to do taxes
Feeling pretty empty and meaningless tbh. Name is Paul.

I am fine

Crazy and annoying.. baseicklee

I'm basically santa claus just more gay

I have multiple personalities.

Attached: 23. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_15.09_[2018.10.13_16.29.26]. (960x720, 246K)

spare one for me?

Your fortune: Good Luck

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal guy, I'm a swell guy. I'm a nice enough guy, I'm a cool kinda guy, heh, I'm a pretty groovy guy.

Attached: 48428903_288004868422476_5265237383539851264_n.jpg (788x699, 25K)

I have empirical proof of god but can't give it to anyone.

I did the things.
I've seen the things that will make you call me a "dong faced stair chaser". I will continue to eat the food that makes you fat, while remaining thin. The waterfalls I've seen will command the strength of the future. Some day you will know the void, it will be hilarious for us who watch. Do you want help? It can likely be provided. Tate up your blade, make your logic true, there are people who will help.

Attached: Origin.jpg (500x500, 357K)

> 66
you just did

Naval officer? Do you get to nuke stuff?

Dubs
Rare Double

Who are you OwO
I like the why you string your words, very Epic picture you painted there.
Who ever you are I like.

Attached: 1551054330481.png (774x774, 777K)

im just a humble man who truly wishes triangles faggot would perish a million times over

Attached: 1522561641210.png (772x758, 20K)

i'm smart but also a fat piece of shit wasting my talents by spending all my time stuffing my face and i should kms because i'm such a gluttonous slob my farts probably contribute to global warming

kys suebi lol
oh wait you actually are killing yourself by eating all the fucking time
you're going to die of a heart attack in your 40's lol!

I'm shit

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.

Me? Oh. Well, me, I was... I was always content with just looking at the clouds

das cool my mane