Why do those foreign talents in NJPW, like Jay White, Juice Robinson, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Tama Tonga...

Why do those foreign talents in NJPW, like Jay White, Juice Robinson, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Tama Tonga, Dragon Lee, etc, still be there?
Why haven't they joined AEW yet?
I think AEW will announce their joining when TV program start at the very latest, but still

Attached: gettyimages-1149318730.jpg (1000x600, 268K)

Because they've got to build slowly, they've already shot too much of their wad far too fast and now need to slow it down.

AEW will get ROH shitters, not dojo graduates

Asspreay is a mark for the company, Robinson seems like he's living the life and Jay is their top heel. I don't know anything about Lee but the other two are shitters, so maybe they'll join.

Ospreay is a mark for NJPW and just moved to Japan
Juice/Jay/Tama love NJPW and came from the Dojo
Juice was asked to join but went with NJPW for 3 years and is moving to japan
Tama still has 2 years on his deal and has said he's retiring in NJPW in the next 5 years and his 2 brothers also work for NJPW with one being a young boy
Jay was asked if he'd like to join wwe and he told them to fuk off. and he has like 5 years on his deal.
Dragon lee works for CMLL
Zack loves japan and is an Inoki mark. Also has like a year and half on his deal
AEW die before any of them are free

They want to compete in the big leagues and have a stable contract,not joining a company that will probably tank and close down in 2 years.

Well some are just not interested, and all but Lee have multi-year contracts with New Japan. Juice, White and Ospreay are all locked up through WK16. Plus I’m sure they realize they’d be lost in the shuffle in AEW, as opposed to be constantly featured in their home promotion.

every guy in this photo looks like a fucking dwweb

Ospreay and ZSJ will join AEW at some point
Brit wrestlers tend to go to Japan first, and then go to America.
See Dynamite Kid, British Bulldor, etc.

>Why haven't they joined AEW yet?

because it's a downgrade

When asked if he would sign for the promotion, Ospreay had the following to say:
>“Probably not. Unless, if NJPW does a little business deal with them. I hope they do, I really do. I’d love to do some work with AEW. But as far as ‘Would I sign a contract with AEW?’. Absolutely not”.
Ospreay then explained why he would not like to sign exclusively with the All Elite Wrestling:
>“It requires me to move to America. It’s not that I don’t like America, it’s just I like Japan. I love everything about Japan. I love England as well. I wouldn’t get to see my family. Although, you could counter argue it- there could be some stuff.”

dilate

They have NJPW contracts, but an AEW/NJPW deal is inevitable. There are zero future ROH/NJPW shows booked (plus ROH isn't helping NJPW with production on Super J Cup like they usually do with US shows) and the NJPW/CMLL deal might be dead too since CMLL and WWE have been in talks.
The NJPW/AEW alliance will likely be announced during the TV debut since that's the best time because that's when most eyes will be on them.
At the very least I expect a Jericho/Tanahashi feud to be built.

You sound like an E-drone who has never watched NJPW and have no idea how it works and Don't understand why the "Good" wreslters you have seen on whatculture aren't jumping ship for the new "cool" thing

Kenny is absolutely gorgeous and has an incredible body. He needs to be one of those gay guys that gets a stylish effeminate boyfriend to dress him because he could crush it and right now he looks like a complete dork.

Attached: 66768.jpg (374x630, 32K)

Ospreay is going to be forced to retire in 5 years max if he keeps the schedule that he has. He's nuts.

He always says he want to retire before 30

>Works BOSJ
>Works BOSJ finals
>Works Dominion
>Works the Aus show
>Works the G1
>Is going to work Super J-cup
That's 23 NJPW singles matchs in like 4 months and like 20 tags

>Ospreay is going to be forced to retire in 5 years max if he keeps the schedule that he has. He's nuts.

Attached: 1565453300252.gif (452x371, 59K)

>Why haven't they joined AEW yet?
Why would they leave a company that's thriving to join a meme fed that's already talking about losing money after running three shows?

>its another AEWtists begging thread episode

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

Its really sad at this point,they know their roster isn't worth shit and they are making it obvious.

Whos the fag in the middle, with the glasses?

Their money mark, Tony Khan.

Wow, they all have hot wives. Could for them.

I'LL GLADLY SEETHE IF I DON"T ACT LIKE YOU FUCKERS. YOU PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN SEETHING. GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU THINK YOU ARE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY, WHAT DRAWS DO YOU HAVE, WHAT GUYS ARE KNOWN FOR AEW AND NOT FROM ANOTHER PREMONITION HUH? ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG AND GO BACK TO HELLHOLE WHERE AEW BELONGS. WHERE YOU EXIST IN YOUR OWN FUCKING BUBBLE WHERE "WE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER COMPANY, BUT YOU CANT SAY SHIT ABOUT US" GO FUCK YOURSELF, AND FUCK EVERYTHING YOU AND AEW STAND FOR

why does Cody look like he's on death's door here