5.5 stars

>5.5 stars
>6 stars
>6.5 stars
>6.75 stars
>7 stars
Yet I couldn't even tell you what makes any of them special from the other besides they're all artificially fluff up to egregiously long to create a facade of epicness that ultimate feels soulless

Attached: 1564591600320.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JSH0HrA6o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worked and triggered
Big money Meltz goes over again.

the only thing meltzer goes over is the autism scale.

>worked and triggered
Big Dick Kemonito goes over again

simp doesn’t understand star ratings. Let me break it down for ya:

Match A from 1997 is 5*
Match B from 2017 is better than match A so gets 6*

That’s like saying any 5* match is the best wrestling match the world will ever see, which is impossible (I mean, AEW hasnt even started properly yet, e drone)

basado
encogerse

kill yourself

Attached: 9984iu0cjcg31.jpg (640x427, 62K)

huh what u mean?

I can guarantee you haven’t watched a single Kenny vs Okada match. Do you know how? Well, you see, it’s easy. I use to be just like you.

I remember 2 and half years ago when Meltzer gave the first chapter of the historic Omega/Okada rivalry 6 stars. I wasn’t even sure who Meltzer was, but all anyone was talking about was his star ratings. It made me irrationally angry that Meltzer would give a non-WWE match a 6 star rating. I thought to myself ‘but that match didn’t happen in WWE, there’s no way it was that good!’

It made me very mad, but I quickly got over it.

Fast forward a few months and own we’re on chapter 2 of the Omega/Okada rivalry, only this time Meltzer gives it 6.25 stars. Holy fucking shit I was angry. I didn’t even really know who Meltzer was, I didn’t subscribe to his website nor had I even heard his voice, but the rating that he gave to a match from a company that I had never seen just made me seethe with rage.

I thought fuck it. If this fucking shill is begging me to watch Omega/Okada, I’ll watch it. ‘I’ll prove him wrong’ I thought. There’s no way these matches are that good. And so I watched the matches, and so it changed my life forever.

These matches were fucking great.

Meltzer wasn’t a shill, and he was speaking in absolute truths when he said NJPW was a vastly superior product to WWE.

It’s now 2019 and I’ve been watching NJPW consistently, and haven’t watched WWE since.

See OP, I was once just like you. Scared, confused and angry, all over something I had never even seen. But I made the switch, and it was the best decision I ever made.

cope harder monkey poster

Meltzer's taste in wrestling is pretty specific and chances are he won't hand out the same ratings as you would do. it's more of an opinion than fact but WOR sheep take his word as gospel and use those stars to validate why they like average wrestlers who happen to have loads of stars.
>he must be good, he got 5 stars!

but, giving a match 6 stars automatically cheapens those given 5. you can try to make sense of meltzer's fanboy autism, but that's just the way it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JSH0HrA6o0
Give one of those rated matches with a better crowd

I wait

Care to extrapolate?

Based

>breaking the ratings system to say A is better than B
What a mark, It's either 5 stars or it's not the only thing that's changed is his love for weeb shit and memeXT.
We'll start seeing 10 star matches soon because 2017 wasn't as good as 2030.

holy fucking mint

Attached: EB_9Pc7WwAANtI6.jpg (635x475, 76K)

mark ratings that smarks take seriously because they are retarded

I've watched the first and second one
They really werent anything special mate.

tbf to a casual or e drone NJPW matches don’t seem like anything. But keep in mind you are joining the story at its end. Like turning on the TV and catching the end of a movie.

Not everyone has the same opinion dummy, that's kinda the whole point of wrestling, you need variety and dangerous spots like the dragonplex that almost killed Okada or choppa spam don't fly with me.
Meltz drones don't understand why others can think outside the drone box.

This is based and accurate. E Drones BTFO

I watch or used to watch impact and MLW mostly, but I take your meaning. Maybe I just don't like wrestling anymore

This are all me

go back to your Baron Corbin main events

RENTS DUE

>I am a low IQ virgin with no artistic sense
No wonder you enjoy luchashit.

huh what u mean?

>I can guarantee you haven’t watched a single Kenny vs Okada match. Do you know how? Well, you see, it’s easy. I use to be just like you.
>I remember 2 and half years ago when Meltzer gave the first chapter of the historic Omega/Okada rivalry 6 stars. I wasn’t even sure who Meltzer was, but all anyone was talking about was his star ratings. It made me irrationally angry that Meltzer would give a non-WWE match a 6 star rating. I thought to myself ‘but that match didn’t happen in WWE, there’s no way it was that good!’
>It made me very mad, but I quickly got over it.
>Fast forward a few months and own we’re on chapter 2 of the Omega/Okada rivalry, only this time Meltzer gives it 6.25 stars. Holy fucking shit I was angry. I didn’t even really know who Meltzer was, I didn’t subscribe to his website nor had I even heard his voice, but the rating that he gave to a match from a company that I had never seen just made me seethe with rage.
>I thought fuck it. If this fucking shill is begging me to watch Omega/Okada, I’ll watch it. ‘I’ll prove him wrong’ I thought. There’s no way these matches are that good. And so I watched the matches, and so it changed my life forever.
>These matches were fucking great.
>Meltzer wasn’t a shill, and he was speaking in absolute truths when he said NJPW was a vastly superior product to WWE.
>It’s now 2019 and I’ve been watching NJPW consistently, and haven’t watched WWE since.
>See OP, I was once just like you. Scared, confused and angry, all over something I had never even seen. But I made the switch, and it was the best decision I ever made.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (312x250, 2.79M)

>I can guarantee you haven’t watched a single Kenny vs Okada match. Do you know how? Well, you see, it’s easy. I use to be just like you.
>I remember 2 and half years ago when Meltzer gave the first chapter of the historic Omega/Okada rivalry 6 stars. I wasn’t even sure who Meltzer was, but all anyone was talking about was his star ratings. It made me irrationally angry that Meltzer would give a non-WWE match a 6 star rating. I thought to myself ‘but that match didn’t happen in WWE, there’s no way it was that good!’
>It made me very mad, but I quickly got over it.
>Fast forward a few months and own we’re on chapter 2 of the Omega/Okada rivalry, only this time Meltzer gives it 6.25 stars. Holy fucking shit I was angry. I didn’t even really know who Meltzer was, I didn’t subscribe to his website nor had I even heard his voice, but the rating that he gave to a match from a company that I had never seen just made me seethe with rage.
>I thought fuck it. If this fucking shill is begging me to watch Omega/Okada, I’ll watch it. ‘I’ll prove him wrong’ I thought. There’s no way these matches are that good. And so I watched the matches, and so it changed my life forever.
>These matches were fucking great.
>Meltzer wasn’t a shill, and he was speaking in absolute truths when he said NJPW was a vastly superior product to WWE.
>It’s now 2019 and I’ve been watching NJPW consistently, and haven’t watched WWE since.
>See OP, I was once just like you. Scared, confused and angry, all over something I had never even seen. But I made the switch, and it was the best decision I ever made.

Attached: tr.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Meltzer doesn't gauge match quality anymore as much as he tries to paint a narrative about who's good and where you allocate your attention.
People he likes get star bonuses. Certain aggrandised events get star bonuses (like the G1 finals). If two people he likes meet, they're probably getting 5+ if they put in a decent match that could defensibly get that rating from any angle.

Please be copypasta I'm ding-dong diddly crinfe over here

Huh what u mean?

Absolutly Based

BASED

Based. I, too, am proud of my ignorance.