Baszler vs. Yim: 1 Star

This is the lowest rated Takeover match of all time.

Let's laugh at Shayna.

Attached: 082_NXT_01262019cm_1745--ce309de20f964b77faf6216370f72b39.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

whom is this semon demon

Living proof that germans and chinese should not legally breed.

Nobody in the building or watching on TV believed for a single second that Mia Yim was going to beat Shayna. It wasn't a bad match, it just didn't belong on a Takeover.

NXT is dead atm, nothing going on and almost all angles have long since passed their expiration date. No hot new talent to lighten things up and the highlight of tv is Breezango doing the same old schtick. Shayna's run was pushed way too long and they missed their chance to put anyone over so it all became meaningless. Can't really laugh at her though, she was pushed hard and paid more than others because she is affiliated with Ronda. They can pretty much never depush her as long as they want Ronda to do more appearances. Meanwhile Io, Asuka, Kairi etc... will be eating pins.

>NXTurd announced to go up against AEWHO
>1 star match
>Dave suddenly hates Memegano and Coleburner having the same match he loved before
I feel like there's some trickery of the Jewish variety afoot

so Kairi was the only one to drag a decent match out of this shitter

>NXT is dead atm
This is true. Takeover is usually guaranteed to be a great show but the most recent one was dead and for the first time I was bored shitless. I watched the show less than three days ago and I've already forgotten everything that happened aside from the idiotic way the main event ended.

>Io/Candice was the best ladies match in years
>multiple matches last year rated higher

Attached: really.jpg (901x603, 117K)

>Dave suddenly hates Memegano and Coleburner having the same match he loved before
Dave didn't "hate it". He said that it'd already been done, which is true.

>He said that it'd already been done

yet he doesn't hold NJ to that criteria

New Japan doesn't do the same matches over and over again though.

Omega vs Okada 1 and 3 were the same.

I don't know what to tell you if you believe that.

Some of them are laid out and feel the same.

>What is every Ishii ZSJ and Yano match

Having a formula that works isn't the same as Vince booking Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz for the 900th time.

based 1 star general working the marks

>having a formula that works
>the formula of repetition facing each other multiple time
>not the same
based retard

Baszler needs an actual credible opponent and has for some time. Maybe bring Rhea over?

What the fuck are you talking about? When have Yano and ZSJ been booked against each other multiple times?

Imagine thinking this

It was fucking shit.
Mia Yim is absolutely terrible.

They ran another Io promo last night, they're making her into a monster. She's going pass Shayna out very soon. It's like when the big bad villain gets BTFO by an even bigger villain who shows up and squashes them to show how serious a threat they are.

>cherry picking a match constellation to fit your agenda
k

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE.

Dear god someday this vomit inducing slag is going to actually take TV time from Alexa.

What a fucking clown world.

Attached: What+the+the+in+that+computer+aaahhhhhh+_066827a1a8b2ff8f955ea02a574729fb.jpg (420x408, 31K)

t. Waifufag upset knowing Big Strap-on Shayna will beeteeeffoh his mediocre waifu

Ya seethin?

Attached: thebasz.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: 1565232034972.gif (500x447, 387K)

I forgot which way it goes, but children from a White Man and Asian Woman look a lot different from children from an Asian Man and White Woman. One produces ugly children while the other doesn't.

based

God I hope so and I haven’t even watched regular NXT programming since Bayley and Sasha we’re still there. If they did that, I’d watch again.

The mother has to be asian

Mia isn't good at all from look to moveset she doesn't belong desu.

based meltz workin e-drones with his meme stars

Shayna gets too much shit and I have watched very little of NXT, but even I know Mia Yim isn't good. I'll admit I'm a mark for the more legit looking stuff so Shayna shines in comparison to most other women.

the antifa mutt was fucking cancer, the mma mutt is good if carried

Laughable. They have the most formulaic matches in the world.

Triple Hack isn't going to do anything interesting like that.

No she isn't. Vince will never push this aging ogre.

3 was the most diffrent you fucking retard

They're formulaic because its just an extension of Kings' Road which itself was an extension of the matches NWA were doing. You've seen a heap of matches that go through this kind of pacing and structure. We need less forced epics that's for sure.

>antifa
Please tell me Mia Yim doesn't support ANTIFA

go watch her entrance from saturday

They're were BLM.

why would she be pro fascism?

Oh, you're projecting. Okay.

Does Shayna have a boyfriend?

cringe

Attached: i2ylkevgb1g31.png (640x367, 211K)

its because all the indie guys and the joshis are going to AEW now
also the indie praise has gone to paul's head and he forgot the simple booking that made people like NXT in the first place

I'd rather date frat girl drunken choppas 40k nerd Shayna than personality-devoid miss piss any day

>frat girl

Attached: sniffo.gif (492x519, 516K)

>Let's laugh at Shayna.
but mia yim is somehow worse than eva marie

No, it was a bad match.

>40K instead of fantasy
Pretty cringe Shayna

Based Shayna, working /asp basedboys and gook marks into shoot

This. Keith is buried, Kushida is boring, Damien Priest... I mean for fuck’s sake, they’re really pushing a 40 year old ROH midcarder as a top guy. Hunter’s losing it.

That’s awful. Shayna has beaten every single babyface on the roster and losing it to a heel is an awful payoff. Would be complete nonsense booking not to give the rub to a real babyface who can carry the division

>muh heels and babyfaces

have sex, dweeb

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

Yim has been shit since I saw her in Shimmer a decade ago. It's a shame when the best thing she ever did were those hardcore matches against Greg fucking Excellent in CZW back in 2011

Attached: czw69.jpg (800x533, 124K)

>more formulaic than wwe. The place that comes with a literal template set by agents that you literally aren't allowed to break.
Found the drone.

Shayna is a permanent 1-star ugly ass dyke

>Mia Kim

Czw fans aren't the smartest lot

Close, but this one actually got 0.75

Attached: Takeover_4_Corbin_v_Dempsey.jpg (642x361, 58K)