Jay White vs. Kota Ibushi: 5.5 stars

Apologise

Attached: jay_20190617_2-352x528.png (352x528, 238K)

K.

Cringeblade needs to thank Ibushi for carrying his ass.

>star ratings

Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

I know how good he is, some old autist who claimed that White's signature spots were new moves taken from Omega for the last matches because he doesn't even watch the matches aren't going to make me think anything at all.

Breathe with the 5.5StarBlade

Now that Reddit is going to jump on Jay's dick, are we supposed to hate him now?

Attached: 1565757557502.jpg (750x720, 522K)

The coming months will separate the true breathers from the seethers. Chadbladechads will remain true to /ourboy/ despite Reddit's doubtless adoration of him

Mmmm that's a badass roast you got there deadman

B R E A T H
R
E
A
T
H

Do you suppose that, in hindsight, Dave regrets getting overexcited by Kenny Omega matches and breaking his ratings scale and losing all credibility?

It was bound to happen regardless of how much he tried to prevent it after decades.

Meltz became a millionaire after he broke the ratings scale through increased subscribers so I doubt he cares

Ibutan carried him hard

care to extrapolate?

Only 5.5? Meltzer surprised me there

He was giving 6 stars even 20 years ago,7 stars is when he broke the scale and he gave it to only one match.

Get on your knees
Look up at Jay White-O and Gedo
And apologise

Let's be real here, it was no Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy

Hell yeah my fellow Performance Wrestler enthusiast

His popularity exploded from that, or notoriety, whichever. His huge rise in attention is owed in big part to NJPW's rise. But as far as current NJPW matches, personally it's hard not to say they are on another level than most wrestling.
I didn't watch any WWE, did anything actually good or trainwreck level happen?

I have never doubt Ibushi though

WRESTLE WELL WITH THE 5.5STARSBLADE

5.5 Star General Jay Huwaito

Top tier good vs evil matchup.

Based Autist and Based breathe with the chadnlade

>He was giving 6 stars even 20 years ago,

this again.

It's obvious that Meltzer's recent spaffing of star ratings above five after 20 years of rarely giving 5 stars sometimes not even for a whole year, is him pushing the idea that NJPW and such are pushing wrestling to new limits.

that's his opinion based on what he enjoys which is athleticism and ending sprints. But in doing so he's destroyed the meaning of a "five star match" in his own ratings. A five star match for any other wrestling critic means a match that isn't just a "really good match", but one of the legit matches of all time.

ding-dong diddly DABBlade

Attached: F8BFA4D7-48A8-4DF3-A31D-DBEC4F3BD181.png (1080x1253, 1.47M)

>Meltz became a millionaire

Attached: 1552275856683.gif (200x200, 3.36M)

Is Jay the youngest to get such a rating ?

Care to extrapolate?

Will is younger by 6 months or so.

Not even close. If we are talking about over 5 Ospreay and him are the same age and he's been getting them for years
If it's 5 that's ray or A-kid who were 19

Why would I apologize? I've always liked Jay matches

>caring about an autistic old jew's opinion

Somebody take this, shop it into NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL BREATHING and put Jay's laughing face over the number.

Attached: nowthatswhaticallmusic.jpg (800x800, 213K)

The only people who think he lost any credibility are the people who don't think he had any credibility in the first place and why would he care about them?

James Harrison had a 7 star match when he was 14 years old

>Surely Hiromu is younger than Jay
>Go check
>Hiromu is six years older than Jay
>mfw

Attached: 1555824575360.jpg (472x531, 38K)

ya simps gotta BREATHE or ya SEETHE with the Switchblade
About time that old fool gave the man a 5*.
Jay has MotY, simple as that