Mox staying till wrestleking, AEW BTFO

fightful.com/wrestling/report-jon-moxley-s-njpw-contract-runs-through-wrestle-kingdom-14

Attached: 24a3813de7884d81a63010856c36feb6.jpg (456x810, 36K)

Why won't this faggot get the hint and leave us alone already

DEAN playing them likes a fiddle

I hope he doesn't hold the US til then. Drop it to Juice at the earliest convenience and put over Shooter at WK

I just desperately want to see Moxley vs ZSJ.

LUL enjoy him once a month in tag matches while big dimes Elite gets singles bouts out of him every week.

lmfao Mox will be milking the dog wanking mark for millions this year

So NuJapan can fall back into obscurity. Everything popular about NuJapan is tied to Moxley today.

>everything popular is tied to Nu Japan

>Tanahashi
>Okada
>Naito
>AJ Styles
>Nakamura
>Omega

Mox’s Sub plot with Juice is cool, but there’s plenty of reasons why New Japan is popular.

>put over Shooter at WK
Damn nigga don't rush it, Mox vs. Shooter is a money match.

>So NuJapan can fall back into obscurity.
Good I liked it when I didn't have to deal with fucking Mexicans and E drones in my fanbase.

Mox is absolutely gonna be a double champ sometime within the next year.

>posting stars from decades ago that are no longer there
Go on youtube and see that everything regarding Mox is ten times more popular than the rest. The gook fans are also raving about him. Nobody wants to watch Okada stomp another shitter into the ground or Naito to get buried for the #986 time.

I just want to witness his based entrance with Shooter as many times as possible.

Absolutely based. Moxley is great in New Japan. AEW is cringe.

Can we get Omega back, too? Ass Spray is such a shitty replacement.

*flips in your path*
:O i heard you were talking shit m8
*does angry anime pose*

Attached: Will_Ospreay_2019.png (400x600, 363K)

Based Moxley lending his amazing talents to all promotions except World Shit Entertainment!!

I think Mox will beat Juice which will turn Juice heel for the first real time, then Mox will be around to build up to a Mox vs Shooter match with Shooter probably joining Bullet Club or Suzuki Gun.

Shota isn't gonna stop being a Young Lion anytime soon. Him VS Moxley is some pie-in-the-sky half-a-decade from now shit.

>Implying Moxley going into NJPW wasn't just to build Shooter as the new Onita

Called it. Death Riders in World Tag League

Shooter has almost finished his time actually. He'll be on excursion by the end of the year. NJPW follow a pretty regular pattern with this. There is a reason why the young Lions are all so recognisable right now and even have their own gear and haircuts, their time is almost up.