After months and months of training and auditioning, WWE finally signs you...

After months and months of training and auditioning, WWE finally signs you. You're told that Vince is cutting you a break and moving you straight through NXT to Raw.

You showup to Raw for your first night of work and upon entering, Vince tells you that you will debut against No Way Jose and lose. You put on a good show and eat the pin.

You walk in to Raw the next week and Vince tells you that he needs to build up Bray Wyatt so you're going to not only lose to him, it's gonna be a quick squash. You go out there and sell a Sister Abigail after barely a minute passes.

It's now your third week, this time you walk in to Raw and Vince tells you that he's not liking what he's seeing from you. He says you're not delivering what he's looking for and that tonight will be your last night with WWE. Your last match will be against Elias with Elias planned to go over.

What do you do in this situation?

Attached: vince-mcmahon-wwe.jpg (618x412, 29K)

Tell everyone I hate homosexuals and you can put that in your little book.

Attached: 1471383311432.jpg (612x574, 57K)

Yowie wowie

>not giving up everything and move to Japan to become New Japan Dojo boy instead
Cringe.

Suck his dick. Then I get the Shawn Michaels push.

I go into business for myself and shoot on Elias while yelling something retarded like “I’m over” so the WWE Universe cheers for me the following week. Then I roam backstage and call vince a faggot and kick Hunter in the balls

Well, I would pull Elias’ pants down and jerk him off on live television. Then, after the inevitable ratings bump, Vince will realise that the only way for WWE to keep on drawing MASSIVE dimes is to have nudity every week, and he will thank me for helping him realise that. Then, before you know it, wrestling will become more popular than ever before, and I’ll be heralded as the saviour of wrestling.

Tell him the same thing I told him the past two weeks, I'm just the manager why are you putting me in the ring?

Come out as black, gay and pregnant on Twitter that afternoon. Sign multi year mega contract that evening. Cause autistic rewrite, tell Elias plans have changed. Nothing personal cis White male

I would have never agreed to put over that dimeless shitter jose.

I wouldn't sign with a small time promotion like wwe. Tell Vince to call my assistant when he's capable of filling up a house show and maybe we can work something out.

I'm curious if a wrestler will ever go out by just saying fuck it and refuse to sell/go completely off script with zero regard for consequences.

There are contacts you cannot breach.

do the job and sign with AEW to become their new monster hoss main eventer

do the job, make Elias look good because I like him, and try out for the LA Dojo

bruiser brody would do that. look what happened to him.

Tell Vince that's fine, you were making more dimes on the Indies than what he's paying, and for less hours. You just came to WWE for something to add to the résumé.

Soon after, he'll storm in with a new contract for 10 times the old one; he's got a complex about misjudging the value of things as his entire sense of self worth is based around his "business acumen".

Attached: danielson-bio.png (500x500, 381K)

I thank based Vince for drawing the house. Then I steal female wrestlers used gear while packing my bags.

>literal poor person criticizing the business acumen of a billionaire
yikes y’all.

Pro wrestling AKA sports entertainment is a ghost town, only the ghosts are all marks

Make a mixed tag team with Alexa Bliss

Attached: 1564625785271.png (680x1548, 741K)