Dutch Mantell?

>1st day back
>already botching
Fucking kek

yes

can't wait for corny to tear into her

you KNOW you're a fuck up when Disco has to tell you how to wrestle properly

Disco trained Killer Kross and Cain Velequez to name a few

Why? Disco is a solid worker from an era where fundamentals were drilled over spots.

It was supposed to be reckless, looks way better than some gay flat shot to the back

>Sasha is responsible for Becky not tucking her neck

I never understood the hype behind Sasha.

I'm a brainlet so I have no idea what the fuck Dutch is talking about.

I can never tell if Disco is shooting or keeping kayfabe whenever anything comes out of his mouth.

Attached: ImpactKnockouts.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

>le sasha is a botch machine meme
Sasha is one of the best women on the roster right now. Knowing that you guys are so asshurt that you are nitpicking every single move she does in every match just makes it that much more satisfying when she rips the title off becky

Well she's been on the shelf for a while and wanted to make up for lost time.

Did you see Becky getting legit pissed when Sasha shoot slapped her? She fucking mule kicked her hard in response. Fuck Becky, if there’s one thing these fucking wrestlers need to do it’s grow some metaphorical balls and work stiffer.

when some is positioned like that taking a char spot, you always go across their body, so you avoid this is exact thing

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 3.36M)

Instead of the chair coming straight down onto her back, she was swinging it down at an angle so it was passing by Becky's head every shot.

Also Dutch just said "reckless" so you probably understood that.

Banxxx pulled the chair too far back when hitting Lynch instead if pulling the char back just above her head

God I wish that were me.

Were any of these guys calling Brock reckless when he bloodied and left bruises on Seth's back with his chair beatdown?

>on his back
Why would they?

Disco was always solid in-ring. He worked with a lot of top guys and upper midcarders because he was safe and could be trusted not to hurt them. He was the Heath Slater of his day.

18+

She did nothing wrong

If Bayley got injured, Sasha should be sent home. Not a good thing to hurt someone on the 2nd day on the job after having 6months long tantrum and trying to walk out the company.

>Sashas sees that Becketty is a historic anti-draw
>tries to kill her

Absolutely BAFEF. Expect her to have a similar segment with Seth and """accidentally""" concuss that dork
/ourgirl/

Sasha is an anti-draw too

Who raped you?

Seething

Meaning?

care to elaborate?

women wrestling is a mistake.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (322x311, 15K)

Worked into a samefag

>yfw Sasha is released this week right after her return like Mr. Kennedy

Attached: laughing at misfortune.jpg (470x420, 59K)

Fancy elucidating?

Clear the air for us.

Could you perhaps expand upon this?

Nah, this just makes the angle more attractive to people. If they're smart they'll incorporate it into the feud.

Or she wanted to make it look more realistic and not lie there like a bitch?

No

These are extremely chair shots, but Brock is making them look killer

>tucking her neck

It doesn't matter. She will botch a suicide dive and be back on the shelf in a month.
The least she can do is kill Bucky in the mean time.

Me neither.
She's repulsive as both a wrestler and a human being.
If she name-drops Eddie for a cheap pop one more time I'll fucking lose it.

The sign of a truly great worker.

You'll do nothing you slob

fuck off cody

I recognise Scarlett, Madison, Kiera, Jordynne, Tessa who are the others?

They had a women's battle royale for the number one contender's match for the knockout championship. They don't have enough women on the roster, so they hired random local talent.

reddit

mark

wheres the video

I saw the webm: Becky, the retard, raises her head up right when Sasha swings the chair. It's 100% Becky's fault she got clipped on the back of the head. If she hadn't of moved the chair would have landed fully on her back.

the chair shouldn’t be going anywhere near her head no matter what position she has her neck in

It wasn't going near her head until Becky raised her head up.

people complain about disco burying womens wrestlers, but he actually shoots it into a work and ends up putting them over more than some other dork that just spouts about how tough the women are and how they deserve respect.

Hello Sasha!

That's what I figured. Disco is playing 4d chess to get the knockouts over. None of this "the man" bullshit.

No. It's Sasha's fault.
It's always Sasha's fault.

I have a healthy BMI mate, I'm not American.

Sasha fucked up the chairshot because the chair is too heavy for her to lift. If you want the clip you can see that she's having a hard time with the chair. This isn't a defense of Sasha, it's embarrassing, but you have to wonder why Vince would book it when it obviously looks like shit.

wasn't it becky that fucked up the chair shots she did on Ronda and busting her open also?

A steel chair is too unweildly for a 5ft 115lbs women to use safely. They should stick to kendo sticks or something less bulky.

T. Horsefag

>botches everything. even promos.
>wears the world's worst hairpiece.
>is a massive self-mark.
>known cunt.
>only signed because snoop's cousin.
>ended goth thot's career.
>can't even pull of a chairshot.

why is anyone surprised here?

The position she is in and where she is landing the chair shots makes it 100% on Sasha.
It shouldn't be up to the person getting hit with the chair to have to be the one to make sure their head doesn't get hit

Who the fuck cares, Becky being shoot hit is the only way she's ever gotten over.

God
I
Wish
That
Were
Me

Attached: youkeepmeunderyourspell.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>Tfw you only recognise women of wrestling by their asses

Go back to bed, Mercedes.

botching

fuck off you disgusting mark. you're NOTHING