Ahhhhhh yessir!!!!

Ahhhhhh yessir!!!!

Attached: 8月14日2019截图10:11:21.png (585x230, 32K)

I mean, I absolutely HATED Roman for a while, and for a reason that was not his fault.
Now I love the motherfucker more than I should, but only because Vince is not showing him up my ass 24/7.
Is the problem in me or in Vince?

Guarandamntee Roman is a noob tube guy

Ahhhhhhh yessir!!!!!

OOOOH WAHHHHHH

care to extrapolate?

I will, I think I may be in love with the big dog, how do I know if I'm gay now?

I just literally hated the way he was booked

>243Guarandamntee Roman is a noob tube guy
im the chad that shoots a rocket on the ground in hardcore search and destroy then laughs at you getting mad in the death lobby

Being a sperg isnt Chad. Actually playing S&D AT ALL isnt Chad.

huh what you mean?

I literally did not enjoy Roman when he was the "top dog", But when WWE stopped booking him in every single championship match I started to like him.
And the question was, is the fault mine or the bookings?

This world would honestly be infinitely better if you blew a hole in the side of your head tonight. Not even cancer being cured or world hunger being solved could surpass the benifet of you ending your miserable existence immediately.

care to extrapolate?

>yes sir
Is big dog a fan of Tokyo cyber squad?

>Vince is not showing him up my ass 24/7.

but he is

Infinite Warfare is bottom 3 COD games. Of course some shitter like Roman would like it.

care to elaborate?

meaning?

Yeah. I'm thinking Roman is based. Always improving, nice guy backstage, and not a mark for himself.

Attached: DJbEwuBUMAA0UoN.jpg (604x297, 27K)

wrestling on both shows
closing both shows
has a storyline that runs throughout both shows even when he's not wrestling (w/Shane, and now attempted murder arc)

the only time he's not shoved down our throats is when he was on vacation a couple weeks back

>wasnt even on the summerslam show

I agree, when it was Roman and Pals, this shit was unwatchable, then they pulled a poochie is going back to his planet angle with his vacation.

>wasnt even on the summerslam show

his multiple story recaps most certainly were

I'm gay btw if that matters