Not including botches, what's the worst wrestling move of all time?

not including botches, what's the worst wrestling move of all time?

Attached: 4d5.gif (345x237, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/1002691404173176832?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=rrqEpliObL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spanish fly

Attached: bayley does something.webm (720x404, 2.81M)

This

wish she would do that to me

this and the gaynadian gaystroyer

double foot stomp in the corner

Corbin's Reverse Rock Bottom

>implying
twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/1002691404173176832?s=19

standing spanish fly is even worse than the canadian destroyer because you could believe that by clenching the opponents head between your knees you might be able to jump and move their head, but its impossible to believe that doing a flip while holding hands with someone would propel them into the air somehow

high contender

Attached: saxtonator.gif (400x266, 1.67M)

Spear is pretty lame. Unless it’s done by my wrestling gimmick Brady Manning where I refer to it as a football tackle and never use it as my finisher

anything that relies on the person taking the offensive to basically perform the move OR anything that forces the person taking the offense to wait prone to be hit

The spear is great when done by guys who know how to do it.

Ya like Brady Manning

true how am i supposed to believe a tackle from a guy who isn't even a football player would incapacitate me

Watching it.

End of Days
Styles Clash
Sister Abigail
all look retarded and lame and unrealistic and none of them look like they hurt the victim and all of them look like they hurt the performer and in the case of styles clash they are all of those things while also being extremly dangerous

Exactly imagine a chad who walked out to the ring wearing a letterman’s jacket Tackling some jabroni then gets up and hits the heisman pose

What the fuck
And it actually worked

I truly deeply hate the fucking Styles Clash. It always look so cringe and awkward. No way is it the worst but it gets extra points by being used by a GOAT

Attached: 78097.jpg (960x960, 114K)

Big body drop, the thing where they throw their opponents at the ropes and bend over for no reason and get kicked in the head.

The Flying Nothing. It never looks good and is always telegraphed. At least do a double axe handle or something.

Who can sell it better than Rhyno?

>I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT WAS
imagine having to do the job to that.

Haha

its literally a divas move

>twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/1002691404173176832?s=19
well shit

>Agent: All Byron, you're tagging with Ziggler, 6 minutes, you hit your finish and win.
>Masters: You hear that kid? *flexes pecs*
>Novak: Let's just have fun out there, my man
>Dolph: What's your finish anyway, Byron?
>No one:
>Byron: I'm bout to end my whole career.

Old School has always seemed like a stupid move.

Go back

Attached: 1534246001709.png (243x190, 5K)

Because it's old school, that's how wrestling was back then.

Yeah it's an especially terrible move for such a a talented guy, it's literally the move he thought would be cool when he was 10 years old and it turned out to be fucking gay but he persisted with it anyway

K.

Cringe

Attached: 1487232733617.jpg (981x819, 181K)

Del Rio's Tree of Woe foot stomp. Too much cooperation going with that move.

The paradise lock is the shittiest and dumbest move ever

I really fucking hate restholds and meteoras.

Kayfabe wise, what the fuck is this supposed to be?, is he building momentum forwards and then snapping back for some sort of super sling blade?.

> namefag with the samefagging

Attached: giphy.gif (380x283, 888K)

>yfw A.J. Styles stole his finisher from the superheavyweight, Crash fucking Holly
youtube.com/watch?v=rrqEpliObL0

>Check out my finisher it's the skullcrushing finale
>Isn't that the Miz's finisher?
>Uhhh, but wait then I do THIS
>That's gay as fuck welcome to commentary

The way he waddles around like he's riding the opponent like a Segway is the most cringe shit ever

>Implying she isn't incapacitating her opponent with her mexistink

This. Goldberg’s spear looks brutal, but Edge’s looked like a gentle hug.

The destroyer is about the guy taking the move trying to get his opponent off him but failing and lading on his head.

So Roman's is somewhere inbetween? Rhino's was devastating too.

Ah, yes. The, "just."

hahaha fuck me always thought this move was unrealistic as fuck, I'm taking that back

>UFC isn't a wor-

Actually End of Days is based as fuck and you need to go back where you belong with that shitty opinion. This is a Corbin board jabroni ding-dong diddly simp.

this

That's why Goldberg and Roman's spears are so great. Rhyno's is also great because fuck it.

Phenomenal Forearm is based though, so I can live with it.

Which makes 0 sense kayfabe wise, unless it's only used once.