Is he racist behind closed doors?

Is he racist behind closed doors?

Attached: 077_RAW_01072019jg_1302__ab239f0b1ee223ac6bb16cb807be6eeb.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqVHcQANNdE&t=167s
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah

Yes

Attached: 1516489722901.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Everyone is a little racist, Brother!!!

He said it himself, to a point.

Everyone's racist, it's human nature to not trust those different than you. If we all realized that ironically I think we would solve race relations in an instant.

crnge

No he fights for the rights of EVERY man

That depends on your definition of racist.

I’m racist to an extent, FUCKING NIGGERS.

subhumans dont count

I'm gay as fuck please fuck my ass

Shut up nigger.

You're can't be racist to niggers they're not human. It's like saying some one is racist cause they don't like cats

post height and jaw

who raped you?

Care to extrapolate?

K.

who ding-dong diddled you?

He's racist in front of closed doors and it's based.

He only considers white men as actual men.

Theres a fine line between a black man and a NIGGER

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=XqVHcQANNdE&t=167s

Yes, but that’s really none of our business and I don’t let it distract from his work. I do think it’s kind of cringe that he comes back for reunion shows every few years though. If he just went away for a while everyone would forget and no one would care

*Blocks Teddy Long's path*

Attached: 5af458cec9f1a.image.jpg (400x458, 20K)

i love that Tony says "Rasslin"

Lanny Poffo says he has one of the biggest dicks in wrestling. He must be grumpy for some other reason.

BASED Hulkster recognizes factual differences between people from different racial backgrounds.

Hopefully.

Duh, all white people are racist. Whenever non-whites aren't around, all white people talk about is how much we hate non-whites and so on etc.
We also actively plot to make things harder for non-whites by creating these abstract rules we call "morals" and "public decorum" and, when non-whites are around and inevitably break these rules, we roll our eyes, shake our heads and a racial slur word pops into our head.
Then, when the non-whites leave, we all share our disgust at their repulsive and uncivilized behavior.

Based white people.

Blam blam blam
Blam blamblam blam
Blam blam blam
Trayvon 2
-HH

Kofi is still champion? Not on my watch Brother

Attached: 946.jpg (600x568, 24K)

Hopefully.

KOFI FEARS HOGAN!

Attached: noosematch2.jpg (400x263, 40K)

THE NEW DAY FEARS HOGAN!

Attached: noosematch.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

All he said was he wanted his daughter to fuck a good black person instead of one of the bad ones.