What's the worst bump you've ever taken?

What's the worst bump you've ever taken?

I tried to do a swanton bomb off the roof of my house onto my brother on a table in our backyard fed, but I didn't really know to rotate my body all the way AND I missed, so I just kinda hit my shoulders and spine on the ground and bent into a C shape. Honestly surprised I didn't paralyze myself.

Attached: unknown.png (395x506, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPM0PVeHDwA?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Care to extrapolate?

shoot broke my arm doing the macho elbow but I finished the match

hello cancer

I took a DDT as a kid in our backyard wrestling org and like an idiot tried to break the impact with my hands and ended up with a hairline fracture on a wrist

i slipped in the shower.

No joke.
I dont know if anyone remembers but i made a thread about it, showed the picture if the aftermath (i fell into a soap dish, cracked it in half and rolled into the side of the tub and dented it).

It was the weirdest thing ever...i thought it was something that only happened to old people. I reached up for a shampoo and suddenly just slipped and went airborne. Nasty stuff, i couldnt bend over right for a week.

Care to extrapolate?

that's actually fucking hilarious

my friend gave me a shoot razors edge on the pavement when i was 9, concussion and broken collarbone

Attached: 0DC90E9E-CD1E-43A6-9B15-4CBA3B9BB69E.jpg (576x470, 25K)

My nigga I just did this shit today. My right leg, hip and right side of my back are all fucked up. I'm limping like a cripple through the office.

Meaning?

is getting pegged a bump

When I was a kid our family went to a local park, it's basically a huge valley where the parking lot area is at the top down to a river at the bottom of a massive hill, I went about halfway on my bike, went down and was so fast lost complete control and stacked it, rolled a bunch, bike smashing into me.
And yet I didn't get hurt at all barring some grass stains and a few bruises. It was so bad I was lucky I didn't break my neck let alone arms & legs.

>Leg drop into a pool back when i used swimming rings, it came off and I needed to be saved
>Used to wrestle a giant bear I had, did the Benoit flying headbutt and one of my teeth came out
>Not me, but piledrove a kid onto pebbels once, left him bleeding
Also worked stiff brother

yes tell us the story

Shoot tombstone right on the top of my head on the grass

Spilled down 10 feet of stairs, woke up in the hospital and a 20k bill. I went bankrupt and still recovering from the monetary crisis. Howbeit, no physical injuries what so ever, go figure!

You need to be careful and get one of those grip mats for the shower. Slipping in the shower and dying as a result is actually an extremely common ocurrence

There's a vid online of me in a fatal 4 way. about 15 seconds into the match me and another guy hit the rope at the same time and the old buckles gave way... if i had'nt grabbed the rope in time it would have been a broken neck.

Why were you in a fatal fourway?

Took a nasty bump to my spine in kick boxing which fractured a rib.

because i was scheduled to be in a fatal 4 way?

Tore my frenulum from jacking off too hard to an Asa Akira video in 2012.

Yowie wowie I bled like a motherfucker... Like, really bleeding a lot. Blood was everywhere all over my hands, in my pants, on the carpet. It was gruesome.
I rushed into the shower hoping if I washed away the blood it just help it heal. It did stop bleeding pretty quickly to be fair. Then I had to rush back to the computer and try and clean up all of the blood that was everywhere. Eventually I did just in time before my mom and her boyfriend came back.
I was still a horny motherfucker so I finished myself off to a Jynx Maze/Asa Akira video despite a bit more blood.
Then probably about 6 months later I was jacking it to the Kaitlyn chick who used to be in WWE. I think to her pre WWE stuff, and I opened the wound once again. Wasn't as bad but at that stage I thought "Fuck, I can't have sex like this"

So that's why I'm an incel. Because I pretty much tore my cock apart.

Yeah... Kwab...

Anyway, in April last year I got a frenuloplasty when I finally made a decent enough income to afford it. And it's one of the best decisions I ever made. Masturbation feels incredible, and I still have my foreskin.
Now, all I have to do is have sex.

BUT... That isn't my ultimate goal...

You see, ever since that fateful day. I've been trying my damn near darndest to find that exact ASA Akira video that took away 6 years of my life.
6 years...

All I know is that she was fucking a white guy, there was a swimming pool and anal. I still haven't found that Asa Akira video yet. But when I do, I'm going to have the absolute most insane fap anyone has ever seen. To prove to myself that I am THE guy. That I am THE man. That I am THE ding-dong diddly master.

I'm still looking for that video. And until I do and have the hardest, roughest fap to it I will never be complete.

Attached: s-l300 (4).jpg (200x300, 13K)

Why did the promoter set up a fatal fourway? Was it a hot angle?

Not really. It was when i was fairly new so it was a few midcarders who needed to put on a good show. Indeed we were told by a lot of people in the crowd we had the best match, despite going through i good 12 mins with no top rope.

>miss bottom rung of ladder coming down
>back hurts but don't sell it
>go to work out with the boys
>get home, take a shower, lay down on bed to stretch
>cant get back up
>turns out i blew out a disc in my lower back

I spent a week needing an hour to actually get on my feet. Every morning I had to roll out of bed, fall a couple feet on to my stomach, drag myself into the living room with my arms and start fighting to get to my feet. Eventually I started sleeping on the floor because it actually felt better than the bed and it saved me a step getting up in the morning.

I've never felt a more horrible pain, it was completely inescapable. Sitting down was hell. Laying down was hell. Once I actually managed to get on my feet and walk around for a while it was actually not bad but if I sat down for even a moment it was hell all over. I am really thankful I have strong arms because several times I had to actually drag myself to my feet using them.

Post it

What did the op do exactly?

let me see if i can, i dont think it's on youtube but they may have posted it somewhere else

>Be American
>Trip over
>Bankrupted

how do you people not realise you live in a third world country like india

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

You don't have to pay medical bills that guy is just an idiot

Full disclosure: I'm literally nobody and worked for other nobodies for less than a year in ring.

Worst I've ever taken? Fancied myself ready for a springboard moonsault, slipped, tried to over rotate in the hopes of landing on my feet because I'm genuinely too stupid to live, landed on my back hard enough to knock the wind out of me then whiplashed my head hard enough to see stars. That was the last time I ever decided I needed to be in a ring.

Worst I've been involved in? Cheap as fuck "promotion" that put up their own ring instead of letting us jag offs help. I was close to 300 pounds at the time and I did an Alabama slam close to the ropes on a guy who was probably 160. I really cranked it, he jerked back because he thought he needed to for god knows what reason. Sheer bad luck meant that the plank he landed on was the one that was rotted out (which would have been caught if guys who had to be in the ring had put it together). The guy I was working with had shards of wood close to an inch into his shoulder blade. It was his second match in front of people, the ref tried to refuse to count to three because he thought shard boy was being a pussy. Transitioned to an ankle lock for an obvious tap so he could go home.

Shoot bingo hall wrestler here. Fell off a ladder in the ring to the outside and hit the edge of the table not the middle. Fucked my my shoulder right up. Ruined the whole match too cos I was going over but I couldn't climb the ladder so some manlet from the back had to climb and get the belt for me. Now I'm stuck with him as a protege. Good on him for grabbing the brass ring I guess.

You need that DDP yoga, daddy. That shit is going to come back to haunt you once you get older.

Yes an idiot for not having insurance, for sure. Never had any accidents in my 28 years of life, regardless, I should've had something to cover such. Howbeit, bankruptcy isn't so bad (unironically) it is just on my name for 10 years and I get to keep my money that would otherwise go to those bastard hospitals/ambulance/doctor

(Facebook)/WorldXtremeWrestlingC4/videos/669886400092648/

20:15 is start of the match

I've never been seriously hurt but recently when I go poopy there's blood when I wipe.

Not a bump, but recently accidentally put myself in the paradise lock and had to wait until my roommate came home from work so he can put me out of it.

roommate probably thinks you're a fag now after this "accident"

Tried sliding across a wet floor while drunk and repeatedly fell onto my right shoulder but kept no selling the bump and getting up until i finally did it, woke up the next morning with a fractured shoulder and broken collarbone.

Brother hit me in the head with a metal bat because he was swinging it around like a retard

Meaning?

My friend hit me with a pseudo Dr Death style backdrop suplex once and gave me a concussion

I shoot broke my ankle (tibia) in a state finals Greco Roman match

That move actually works?

>hours and rack up like over 2 thousand dollars in a phone bill. and the guys parents complained so bryan had to pay it all back so he got his grandma to pretend she was his lawyer so he wouldnt have to pay it and then he had to shut his number
You're an anti-semite. Anti-semitism is a hate crime. Trump can't push through and pass the death penalty for hate crimes bill soon enough.

I shoot need to look into that. I've stopped pushing serious weight on leg presses and squats because I am super afraid of getting re-injured.

I had thousands of dollars of medical bills from blowing out my knee. I never paid them, not one cent. I got a secured credit card and made sure to pay all my bills on time, within two years my credit score had completely recovered plus some. You are retarded for filing for bankruptcy, who told you that was a good idea?

I got shoot old schooled, and felt the nerve twinge pain.

Also got shoot pedigreed into a not quite piledriver.

do you have any video of it? ladder fails are some of my favorite youtube videos. and people walking on slippery ice
youtu.be/RPM0PVeHDwA?t=12

I got memed, and too scared to get sued, it would be just my luck for all that to happen; they never came after you (garnish wages, send a lien on your bank account? )

No. I just threw the bills in the trash and hung up on the collectors when they called. I knew i would never be able to pay them back and i knew i didn't want to file for bankruptcy. So i just kept living my life and literally nothing happened besides my credit score going down.

1:15 ROCK BOTTOM, BAH GAWD ROCK WITH THE ROCK BOTTOM

How much debt though? I owe (round off) 20k to all the services. Seems like a reasonable amount to go after someone eh?

i botched powerbomb into piledriver

Mine was about 15k, which is absolutly nothing to a hospital. They can't sue everyone who shows up with no insurance. They turn that debt over to a collection agency, who in turn reports it as unpaid to the credit bureaus. All that does is tank your credit score.

I like a few months ago, I was using one of the door pullup gimmicks, but i was using to do upside down situps.
I was starting to get really good at it, but I made sure I had like a box beneath me to just in case.

So while I was sitting up, I essentially decided to do a handstand on the box, I have no reason why I did that, because immediately my legs touched the roof of my room,, causing me to left up the pull up gimmick from the doorframe and I fell backwards, upside down and took a fucking flat back bump. I smashed back and and tail bone on the floor and all the wind got knocked out of me and I fucked up my tailbone for about 2 months

me and the boys used to love trampoline wrestling back when we were like 10-13. Took a botched atomic drop and broke my tailbone. Fucked me up for life. It hurt to do anything for a month. My parents didn't believe me when I said I broke my tailbone, they thought I just bruised it. Wouldn't take me to ER to get my butt fingered and tail fixed. It fully affects my spine, my breathing, and the way I sit and get comfortable. Breaking my tailbone hurt more than I can fucking even describe to you. I've had women tell me that breaking their tailbone was more painful than childbirth.

Based user’s parents not putting the injury angle over

I just want to say good riddance to your fucking shitty fed.
If you dont have paramedics on standby (some nerd with a first aid kit), you deserve to bump yourself into a coffin.

Didn't Kurt Angle break his tailbone when Shane suplexed him on the pavement?

i fell in the shower a long time ago myself and due to paranoia i haven't showered since. i just use axe spray

I believe it. Had bruised my tailbone jumping a fence and in the shock I couldn't feel my legs and thought I was fucking paralyzed for a while.

how many women you know have had kids and broke their tailbone?

I was running through the house naked after a shower and slipped on my hip and shoulder on the tile of the dining room floor.

I took a shower bump a few years ago after I finished my shower and opened my shower curtain to get out and there must have been shower gel or it was just wet to cause the slip and I slipped off my feet and hit my neck on the side of the tub. Surprised I wasn’t hurt. I no sold it pretty well.

Fell off the back of a van. It wasn't running too fast thankfully.
Lower back hurt like a bitch for a few days.

Started to workout again after not doing so for a decade. Felt good leaving, driving home, and walking up the stairs in my home to go change. Tried to go back downstairs for food and the jellylegs set in. Bruised hip and a lacerated left arm from trying to catch the handrail on the way down. Stopped working out again after that.
DOMS is a bitch.

Based

Tried to do flippyshit once and busted my nose open with my knee during a frontflip. Fuck flips

I kicked the window, and it shattered my ankle.
At least now i have shuriken scar there.

this happened to a friend of mine, he hit his head and lost conciousness for a while, when he came to first thing he said was "good luck my dick wasnt stiff when you found me"
same guy came up with a finisher that was like mandible claw but he stuffs his dick down his opponent's throat, the guy was 11-12 years old at the time

Took a chair shot to the head at a party in boston at 2am.
He used a real steel chair, the heavy as fuck ones.

as a kid i was a fan of that legdrop over a ladder that Jeff always did, i tried that once and almost broke my ass.

also, when i was 13 me and 2 of my friends who liked wrestling too """"""""""fought"""""""""" each other in school and one friend shoot ddt'd the other one on the concrete floor, had to go to the hospital after that

Sucked a trannies cock