The Rock > Stone Cold

prove me wrong marks

Attached: hqdefault (72).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNUw9MsIJ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=AHFOU56GFzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They literally can’t
The only thing Austinetty had over Rock is that he came first. Literally that’s it.

Childhood was thinking Austin is the best
Adulthood was realizing Rock was actually the best

his promos were a bit better I will admit that, but what's the rock's best match? austin had many classic matches

I was unironically a WCW kid so I don't care, brother.

Attached: tenor.gif (474x360, 1.5M)

Overall years yes. But solely by peak, Austin of 1998 is the best.

Attached: Dwaynetty BTFO.jpg (1312x581, 202K)

Undertaker > Rock > Stone Cold.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This

vs Hogan WM18

there is alot of shit taste going around in this thread

Meaning?

i think their preference is wrestlers is shit

Meaning?

Summerslam 98
Royal Rumble 99
Fully Loaded 99
Backlash 00
Judgment Day 00
Fully Loaded 00
No Mercy 00
No Way Out 01
Mania 17
No Mercy 01
Royal Rumble 02
Mania 18
Summerslam 02
Royal Rumble 13

How come he never won the WWE title at WrestleMania although wins and losses don't matter?

didn't have an ego, didn't care about putting people over

If you like gay singin niggers go watch a Boys 2 Men video

The naittety of wwf.

Holy shit, based and kekworthy.

seething stevecuck

The most based response in this thread, bar none.

Austin outdrew the fuck out of the rock lmao

Chris Jericho > Steve Austin > The Rock

actual cringe

The Jabroni Beating, BLALALLALAAOW, PIE EATING, trail blazing eyebrow raising,
stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Yea Forums because Kevin Trash is a bitch.

Attached: cpt.png (563x564, 509K)

based

How's the fingerpoke of Doom for you faggot?

There's only 3 great matches listed here

The Rock is literally one of the greatest ever.

Idk I honestly think he was so much of showman it didn't matter to him. He had kino matches back in the day. And his promos were perfect. Rock made Hurricane look good

>MORE LIKE BIG DADDY BITCH!
The Rock is and forever will be based

Austin is white. Rock is a mutt.

>white man based
>black man cringe
have sex zoomer

> zoomer
I was watching nWo vs WCW while your dad was jacking off in middle school.

I haven't had sex though. You're right on one thing.

sure you were zoomer

I started watching wrestling about 8 years old. I remember the first Clash of Champions.

Attached: captainLouCard.jpg (228x320, 29K)

But yeah Rock is pretty cool. I was just baiting with the race stuff.

based worked shoot I thought I'd have to call Stu from beyond the grave to ding-dong diddly stretch you

I think that he thinks their preference in wrestlers is shit

>smarks still SEETHING decades later
As based as it ever was.

kill yourself kike

post ya jaw zoomer

Austin was a better in ring worker, has a larger collection of good work (including stretching back pre-WWF to stuff like the Dangerous Alliance) and I think he just had more substance to his character whereas Rock was basically a catchphrase machine.

All that said, Rock was blessed with insane charisma, probably more than anyone else in wrestling history. He also just exuded a megastar "aura" more so than Austin. Theres no denying that at their respective peaks Rock was the bigger star and more over with the crowds. Although from a purely critical perspective I preferred Austins work during his 98/99 FOTC run to Rocks 2000.

>I think he just had more substance to his character whereas Rock was basically a catchphrase machine.
I disagree Rock had more range and could get heat as a heel and work as a good face. Austin was never a believable heel after he blew up people just loved him too much

People started to hated Austin as heel when he was with Haitch. But then he got injured and Austin became a comedy heel

youtu.be/XNUw9MsIJ7c

Attached: DIHcT8gXsAAcqmM.jpg (512x384, 27K)

you should leave before your lose what little dignity you have left

>Theres no denying that at their respective peaks Rock was the bigger star and more over with the crowds.
nope

The Rock was trash. His catchphrases were gay, and he looked like absolute shit in the ring, flopping around like a fish and looking like he never even took a wrestling class. He had the worst looking offense on the entire roster at the time and his ridiculous selling practically exposed the business.

At least Austin could actually wrestle before he fucked his neck.

>namefag
>kike
Holy fucking ding-dong diddly CRINGE

Ya seethe redditor?

Reminder it took him and Haitch beating absolute piss out of Lita and the Hardy Boyz (the most babyface team of the Attitude Era) to get Austin seen as a heel

seething at the great one

Both were huge draws, but Austin was the biggest draw in wrestling history. Austin was also the better worker and had a great understanding of ring psychology, such that even after his neck injury severely limited his moveset, he was still capable of having a great match. The Rock was more athletic and, although both were great talkers, the Rock was better in that regard.

It's close but Austin is better. Both would be on a Mount Rushmore of pro wrestling as both were huge draws that ticked all the right boxes. And both are a million miles ahead of Kevin "Big Daddy Bitch" Trash.

When was Austin ever as big as Rock was in 2000?

Both were great and played off each other well. Rock nor Austin would have been the superstars they were without each other.

GOAT rivalry.
youtube.com/watch?v=AHFOU56GFzQ

cringe

>He had the worst looking offense on the entire roster at the time and his ridiculous selling practically exposed the business.
Found the puro fag.

The Rock was a cocky banter machine known mostly for his sense of humor. I prefer the old school badass who drinks beer on TV because he doesn't give a fuck. I preferred Austin's look too The Rock was abit too flashy with his getup.
Still the GOAT's though.

This is exactly why the two of them played off of each other so well.