Came to do laundry at a friend's house, found this

>Came to do laundry at a friend's house, found this
Bases or crinfe
>Also
Should I convince her of playing it? If so, how?

Attached: IMG_20190814_105539.jpg (1920x2560, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Versus-the-world-forgive-me-lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>do laundry at a friend's house
nigga, what?

based idiot
that game is on the good side of wrestling games

I live at a small room and don't have any place where to do it

Then how do I convince her?

nah bro. My gf said she played on that too but it’d be too cringey if I asked her to play on it now as an adult woman

I have no idea how to convince a young woman to play 12 year old PS2 game without paying her.

Tell her if she wins she gets to suck your dick

Don’t awkwardly suggest you should play it or out your power level and start talking about wrestling you sperg. Just say some dumb normie shit like “Hey I used to watch WWE too haha I loved that guy who’s in the Avengers now. We should plug in your PS2 and try it out as a joke”

Also, based as fuck
One of the good ones and I remember being a little edgy teenager listening to the menu music for hours while creating a move set

>violently shove her to the floor
>do the pose on the cover
>I AM THE GAME TRIPLE H
>THE KING
>OF
>KINGS
>play the D-X theme on your phone and start crotch chopping

Gay as fuck. Just tell the bitch "hey you wanna play this fighting game or no". Why is communicating so hard for you people

this, just take a picture of it and send it to her saying “you wanna fight bitch?” or something similar depending on how she may react to being jokingly called a bitch

Might give it a try
Too cringy and autistic

just show him your dick

>her

It's bad enough you're mooching off her for a washing machine instead of being an adult and having your own. Now you want her to play accomplice to your theft of her time by playing a shitty wrestling game? Just be a man, go eat her box, and stop playing vidya games like a child.

>"h-ha you know that... that, ummm wrestling thing right, haha. I found this umm... game we should play it.... as a joke you know, I don't actually... don't want to play it seriously with you or anything.. ha ha."

>Just be a man, go eat her box
Nigga wtf? You go around telling people to just eat pussy? What if that bitch is stank?

Dont do it at all, you're only supposed to let them know you're into wrestling after you've banged them a couple of times already

Kwab

Christ, just go "hey I remember playing this like ten years ago, you got a PS2? I wanna check this shit out."

It's a videogame. It's not your fuckin' biography.

Who the fuck are you bringing your dirty cum-stained boxer shorts to who isn't comfortable being asked a normal human question?

Meaning?

You need to phrase it as you want to play a nostalgic videogame. Not that you're into pro-wrestling. This female doesn't need to know about lexi's toes or whatever disgusting shit goes on on this board.

Meaning?

Sir or madam please stop this meme.

Attached: 1467240846371.jpg (259x259, 44K)

Kwab

This gentleman is right, safety first

>OP here
Didn't play SDVR but we spend the whole afternoon playing CoD
See ya later virgins

Attached: 1466277670962.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Based, COD is cool too. Enjoy having sex with her vagina friend!

Thank you for coming back to update us OP go cop a feel of her feminine penis.

Steal her underware from laundry and smell the braps.

Braps 2007 > SvR 2007 tell me if the chocolate exhaust is five stars

Meaning?

>Go to your friends house to do laundry
>Start going through all their shit and posting it on the internet
Wtf is wrong with you

With that in mind it's not the worst OP could have done in an unwitting female's house.

based

KEK

timestamp it fag

BASED COD CHAD getting all the pussy

Fuck your friend in het pussy

Well?

This isn't hard just say
>Hey I used to play this game too, wanna play it, see if it's still fun?

OP here... I decided just to rape and kill her.

But not in that order.

BASED

Attached: giphy.gif (490x377, 711K)

WWMeme games fail to compare to the best wrestling game of last gen.

Attached: x360_rumblerosesxx.jpg (3225x2156, 2M)

Fake and Gay
>True OP here bringing you updates
Glad the thread has draw dimes. We agree on going on a bike ride thorough the bay area of town this Saturday afternoon.
>also
Get a life you impersonators

care to extrapolate?

autism

huh what u mean?

Tell her there's a lot of jacked black dudes in it.

meaning?

It's the last wwe game to have Chris Benoit in it so fuck yea pop that shit in and put that bitch in a crossface.

Based

>tell me if the chocolate exhaust is five stars

Attached: 1516483881317.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>posting the inferior sequel

Have sex

>her

Then why on earth would you be using her washing machine?

>To wash my clothes
Duh

>try it out as a joke
You had it until this part.

Stop larping faggots. Real op here. We ended up playing strip Mario Kart and having coitus.

Back off to your waifu thread incel
>Real OP here, currently preparing my breakfast to later buy some groceries

Nigga if you don't play GM mode

What kind of european commie cell do you live in that you don't even have a fucking washing machine in your building, user? Are you a fag trying to make it in NY as a rasslin journo?

Kinda mate, trying to make it at small beach town as a history student.
Don't have a refrigerator either :(

>also
>Get a life you impersonators

Uh, you're asking for love advice on Yea Forums and you're the one telling people to get a life?

Come on OP.

Attached: the-breakfast-club-the-breakfast-club-34931679-245-170.gif (245x170, 732K)

>If you insist on making this mistake, your grieving family will have no one to blame but you when the inevitable occurs.
Also, read up the lyrics to one of the menu songs and you'll realize something: genius.com/Versus-the-world-forgive-me-lyrics

>hay lets play this game i remember it lets see if its fun as i remember it
>plays for 5 minutes cause this girl doesn't give a fuck about an old wrestling game
>things are more awkward with this obvious autist and his fat girl friend than ever

The "actual answers" itt are much worse than the meme ones. Blind leading the retarded

dumb fat fingers kys

Is that you carter?