This is the face that saves WWE

This is the face that saves WWE

Attached: EB80sPpW4AAj197.jpg (1242x1201, 184K)

>AHHHH DID YOU SEE THE NEW LINE OF MARVEL FUNKO POPS :OOOO

Attached: soiwyatt.png (304x476, 294K)

>Sells Balors offence like a bitch while still being shit in the ring and actually barely bigger than him
OH NONONONONOONONONONO

The Fiend is a dumb as fuck name t b h.

he still wrestles just like bray wyatt is the shitty thing

Can't wait till he loses every feud again and has boring matches

fuck i meant offense

His new theme is good but everything else about him is cringe

fag lol

Already fucked by advertisers

Yeah, he needs to no sell like early Kane. Take the bump but keep getting up like he is an unstoppable force. That would fit the character.

That's exactly what happened though. It was only when The Fiend started acting like the old Bray and went for Sister Abigail that Finn temporarily got the upper hand. Even then, The Fiend no sold a bunch of it, after getting struck a few times, he just shoved Finn away and got back to his feet and started walking towards him all pissed off until he got dropkicked. That wasn't enough and the Fiend countered the stomp with the Mandible Claw. Almost nothing got actually "sold" and The Fiend either wasn't phased, or just got angry and walked towards Finn like he was going to murder him.

The only issue is that Finn has a finisher that requires the opponent to be on their back. If it were anyone else, The Fiend would have been able to stay upright, but Finn's offence needed The Fiend to lay down and look vulnerable for a few seconds.

Look at it this way. Finn lasted nearly 9 minutes against Brock Lesnar earlier this year. Finn lasted just barely 3 minutes against The Fiend.

Imagine fangirling over a white guy with dreads who left his family to impregnate a bulbasaur. At least his half breed child ended up retarded, or something.

Attached: E839690A-D149-433B-BC0B-EAEDC99A167C WWE.png (511x446, 156K)

crinfe racist AEW mark. Better not let Cody see this or you're going to be banned for life

come on fatass, we wanna see jojo

Attached: jojo doll.jpg (920x1136, 256K)

Based

dreads are native to europe, i don't see the problem?

did he show up last night i don't watch simpdown live

>dreads are native to europe
Meaning?

>BRAY IS GONNA HAVE EVEN MORE INTELLIGENT STORYTELLING IN THIS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT GIMMICK

Attached: 1565259491616.jpg (203x248, 9K)

It looks like he ripped his own face off haha

Would be cooler if for PPV matches he brought out a lantern modelled after his opponent and used the bray lantern as a default
Could you imagine him doing it with a bulbasaur's head and the imminent seethe?

He’s going to job to Corbin in three weeks

HURT
E
A
L
I'm gonna be sad when The old fuck messes him up.

>wears a mask
>and contact lenses
what did this nigga do to get this punishment? i heard somewhere before that wrestling in masks is hard (luchadores doesn't count because they're based)

Um actually, he is heel

Well Based af

>barely bigger than Balor

Bray is 6'3 and now that he lost weight, probably around 260lbs.
Finn is 5'9 and like 190lbs.
Bray is much larger than Balor.

Bray is basically the only wrestler in wwe that has developed an actual character, including backstory and character motivation.

story will get old in 2 mnths

It always does.

The crowd silence during his posing and spots, and subsequent attempt by commentary to explain something that didn't need explained really ruined it for me.

Great entrance, cool finish. Shit match, shit spots, and overuse of canned spots/posing. Really needs to be used sparingly and to not pose so much.

>Bray is 6'3 and now that he lost weight, probably around 260lbs.
>Finn is 5'9 and like 190lbs.
>Bray is much larger than Balor.

Attached: F16D22AB-2617-45D6-BF11-5AEAD1FED2E6.png (1242x2208, 1.09M)

Bray in ring gear is 6 even
Balor in ring gear is 5'11