Shawn Spears

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14-16-07-17.png (720x1280, 146K)

Based
Time for war

>Making a 10 count with your fingers is part of WWE
Vince is such a retard.

Uh? AEWtists were just telling me this simp never used anything of the le 10 gimmick in their promotion lmao

I'm calling bs becaue Cody has been doing the stardust move since for the past 3 years and he sure as shit didn't come up with that character and Dustin still did the same taunts in his match against him.
Then again Vince is probably convinced that he invented the number 10.

Without NXT he would never have come up with that on his own.

Based as fuck big carny Vince btfo 10meme

CTE going over my typing, time to retire fellas.

Confirmed by Brad Shepard

Based Vince inventing the number 10 and movable fingers.

Care to extrapolate?

so a gimmick developed in another promotion isn't the wrestlers but the property of that promotion? someone tell that to matt hardy

Fatt Tardy will only end up using it and making it look worse and worse with age.

He's not a related he is just incredibly petty. Any wasted time money and effort for his rivals is good for him.

GayEW might as well release this jabroni, he's nothing without 10

Based retard Vince thinking the number 10 and moving your fingers is his invention.

YA SEETHE AT MY IMMENSE PETTINESS, FAGGOTS?

Attached: 1565652764032.jpg (478x478, 51K)

AEW sucks. Trying to make a jobbers as a top star.

*FLOPS OUT MY GIANT FUCKING DICK AND PUSHES A LITTLE POO WORM OUT OF MY PISS HOLE THATS CLOGGED UP FROM THE CAKED UP SHIT CLOGGED UP THERE FROM FUCING POO HOLES*

Attached: 1564102391278s.jpg (250x243, 5K)

Steve austin was a jobber in WCW and look at how that turned out

WWE is way more hands on. You can't say they completely restrict talent and allow creative freedom at the same time.

good morning cancer

Literally can't wait until this faggot dies. I have a special bottle of scotch I'm saving to celebrate.

>Insiders report
like who?

If slice didnt report it, it's fake news

He came up with it and had to beg them to let him use it

Doubt it. People will say anything to fuck over a company they no longer need if they can gain from it.

Wow, his career is over

If Brad Shepard didnt report it, its real news

Trips of truth

Le ten man can't even use the only thing that made him partially relevant.

Holy fucking cringe.

BASES

WORKED

All "intellectual property" laws do is tell others not to use their own actual, physical property how they want. The man owns his own body. He can hold his own hands how he wants to.

Impact did tell that to Matt Hardy. It was a whole thing. Lawyers were involved. Not the best example to pick.

they relented because they were wrong
so is and should wwe

They relented because it wasn't worth a fight with WWE.

>2x WCW TV Champ
>2x WCW USA Champ
>1x WCW World Tag Champ
>1x NWA World Tag Champ
>jobber
I hate this stupid meme