Press S to spit on Nujapanlets

>Pacific Rim Podcast's Fumi Saito: "At the end of the 5-week tour, I had this feeling that this might be it for Jon Moxley."
Just a few Mox notes from the podcast:

>Fumi Saito said he was wrong. Context: in their last podcast, Saito said Mox seemed very committed to New Japan and they were very high on him. Also said that Mox was his favorite to win B Block and that Mox vs Okada will happen if they don't meet in the finals.

>At the end of the 5-week tour, Mox put over Juice clean. It's a sure thing that the October Sumo Palace will be his return match. Jon will return the belt to Juice and that might be it for him for New Japan. (It looks like Saito could be referring to King of Pro Wrestling on 10/14 at Ryogoku Kokugikan.)

>Saito thought Mox was so committed to New Japan and he would go all the way to Tokyo Dome, and he'll go back and forth with AEW and New Japan's schedule just like Chris Jericho. He said at the end of the 5-week tour, he had this feeling that this might be it for Jon Moxley.

>Valley said it's hard to say but he feels like the best that's going to happen is that Mox puts over Juice for the US title at the Tokyo Dome as the best outcome. They got the feeling that he's lost his momentum and there's isn't much commitment to many more matches.

>Saito said the momentum is there and he's popular and the people are hoping he'll be regular with New Japan. But when he was giving his interview at the final night at Budokan, it made it look like that's pretty much it for Moxley in New Japan (Yes, Saito keeps repeating that statement). You can almost tell when someone's leaving.

>Valley said they didn't mention if he and Shooter are going to be the Death Riders tag team. Speculates that maybe they'll do some tag team matches. Obviously Mox elevated Shota Umino, which is good for him but not much more but no less.

Attached: 1564315179009.jpg (960x540, 81K)

>>Also bring up NJPW's Royal Quest being on the same day as AEW's All Out. Valley brings up one of the advertised AEW matches with Shawn Spears and Jon Moxley and he thought that they can't have Shawn or Mox beaten. It feels more like a WWE style where it's going to push someone's angle moving forward, whether it's Kenny Omega or Cody interfering. After all these cool matches, and intensity, and crazy promos with the G1, it feels like it's back to American style. To be fair, they haven't seen anything yet from AEW on TNT.

>After Mox and Omega, they'll have a feeling on the direction they're going. They hope some things will be clearer after All Out.

Attached: 1564781849179.jpg (1180x612, 113K)

tldr

I'm not reading that shit but I love that photo, Shota is dimes

>that might be it for him for New Japan.
God I hope.

What if I told you there were bigger pieces moving into place?

Attached: 103854747.jpg (1131x448, 138K)

Keep dreaming, not gonna happen.

That sucks. It was a good run. Made the guy look like a million bucks before AEW squanders him with american indie wrestling bullshit.

He's done with NJPW and he was never going to be a long term project. He's just like Jericho.

>DUDE LOSING TO R*DDIT WRESTLER YANO IS TOTALLY OKAY

So is he going away? Good

Attached: 1564332568200.webm (1072x598, 2.95M)

YTR working this simp into a seethe, we love to see it.

Good. I like Mox for his passion for wrestling but he were absolutely cringiest in g1

OHNONONONONONO

Attached: EB3llMYWsAEC2lh.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Has any big star on the roster who isnt okada not lost to Yano?
Naito has, Jay has, Tanahashi has. Kenny had before he left.

Spears has the facial features of one of those realistic baby dolls.

the ambassador claims another simp, everyday I love him more.
This was my first G1 fellow NuChads, what are some must-see Yano matches?

Vs Okada G1 27, Vs ZSJ G1 28, Vs Ishii G1 28, Vs Tanahashi G1 21

Oh cool. Same building TNA did the Joe/Angle Lockdown ppv I went to. Didn't even know they were coming here. Oh well.

Oh well. I liked his run overall, but he was never going to do much more or take away from the Big Six.

Good. He was a fun novelty for a while but by the end of the G1 I'm pretty bored of him. Can't actually work and his offense looks laughable compared to even NJPW midcarders like Goto/Juice. He got in, did some neat stuff, now he's fucking off back to the bingo halls where he belongs. Good.

>W-WE NEVER LIKED HIM A-ANYWAYS!!

Attached: x0vjs.jpg (150x150, 6K)

I thought this was obvious? Of course he isn't working full time for NJPW, he's signed with AEW so he can't just up and move to Japan permanently.

Dumb marks

We can all go back to hating him now.

this desu

ya seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe?????

>E drone filtered successfully by based YTR
KWAB

Attached: xMbkEO6.png (586x340, 141K)

Some NJPW mark thinks he understands the business

>Made the guy look like a million bucks before AEW squanders him

Too bad nobody watches whojapan.

Mox is 6'4 Naitoetty is a 5'2 manlet of course Moxley would have trouble doing a top rope hurricanrana because he is tall. Also, you plebbitfags are so trained from botchar*dditmania you act like no wrestler can make a mistake in a match.

Attached: 1563281223533.jpg (1024x913, 299K)

This. Can't say I haven't enjoyed him, but he isnt a long term fit for new japan.

Didn't we already know this?

I swear I heard weeks ago that Moxley was only with NJPW until AEW TV started.

I mean we knew he wasn't in it full time with AEW, but is there any reason why he can't do a Jericho schedule?

I know this guy is reliable with NJPW, but he got it wrong at first, and this call is basically just from his observation on Mox at the end of G1.

I don't particularly see why he can't turn up every couple of months

Good fucking riddance go back to CZW this whole thing has been awful

>his verbiage sounded like he was done

What the fuck does that suppose to mean? This is what he draws his conclusions from? This nigga is worse than Meltzer.

>Jon Moxley did not win New Japan’s G1 Climax.

>After a hot start, Moxley dropped four matches and was unable to win his block in order to advance to the finals. His final defeat took place this past weekend in Tokyo at the famed Nippon Budokan venue, where he lost to Juice Robinson.

>Moxley remains the IWGP United States champion, which is the title he took from Robinson in June. Their feud intensified with Robinson evening the score with a win of his own, opening the door for a decisive rubber match.

>Kota Ibushi captured the G1, winning his block with an upset victory over Kazuchika Okada and a defeat in the finals over “Switchblade” Jay White. Ibushi is now slated to face Okada at January’s Wrestle Kingdom, which is a card that will include Moxley.

>Moxley’s current deal with New Japan is said to run through the Tokyo Dome show on January 4, Sports Illustrated has learned. The third in his trilogy of matches with a budding star in Robinson would make for a compelling bout at New Japan’s biggest show of the year.

>The third in his trilogy of matches with a budding star in Robinson would make for a compelling bout at New Japan’s biggest show of the year.
Fucking cringe I was hoping Ospreay and White would contest the US Title at WK not these two shitters
>budding star in Robinson
CRINGE

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa seeeeeeethe?

Attached: AEW-OH-NO-NO-NO-NO.png (1346x1028, 904K)

>First Fumi says NJPW loves Mox and he's gonna win the B-Block
>Now he's saying this is it for Mox and he'll be done after KOPW
Pick a lane, dude.

This
Capped

The whojapanlets swore that he was going to stay

he's gonna be wrestling full time for AEW on their weekly show. of course he's going to at best very sporadically appearing after wrestle kingdom

and yet Mox himself has said that he loves New Japan and will always choose NJPW over AEW

He is saying that he feels like Mox is tired and it was enough for him and he thinks Mox is leaving. He was there doing the interview, so I'd consider his opinion.
But I do not think this is it for Mox, I'd just say he will get Jericho schedule, only 2-3 shows a year, maybe next year's G1 again?