This 90lbs manlet no selling the hoss power moves

>this 90lbs manlet no selling the hoss power moves
Is this what passes as "good wrestling" these days?

Attached: 1565554947590.webm (608x1080, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAZqWbvzIgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he actually tried to powerbomb him

Attached: 1562514549275.jpg (1320x1800, 433K)

mmmmmm wouldn't mess with this son of a gun

Attached: 1563536499455.webm (400x720, 2.91M)

Little dude got destroyed, hope he learns from that encounter smdh

He wouldn't make it with the wolves

That's why the took Lio off T.V.

Sawdust

Attached: pure strikes.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

whyyyy you gonna piledrive a girl????
bitch was even looking down toward the ground when he decided to drop her fuckkkkk

What's the lesson, most likely also manlet?

thought dude was gonna go for a piledriver but I remembered its a banned move

Attached: 1561127849195.webm (480x600, 659K)

damn ZSJ looks like THAT?!

Fighting ain’t worth it specially when the other dude is like twice your size if you got beef settle that shit on the bball court cot damn stupid niggaz

god I wish i were the dude in blue just imagine holding a girl like that as she tries and fight you while you sniff her balloon knot

taking bumps on concrete just like Ibushi

yo can we get a bum fights thread on this board???

pedomod always gets triggered by these threads and deletes them but leaves half the catalog as 3 reply rape spam threads

I wish but jannies are fags who delete fun threads and keep pointless waifu shit up that doesn't even belong on this board

PATROLLED

bum fights is some legit alternative sports and wrestling

>STOOORMBREAKEERRR

Attached: images - 2019-08-15T061614.972.jpg (517x345, 13K)

bases

When did lio rush and mark Henry have a street fight?

jannies don't care, they're retards.

kek

fucking virgin not understanding the need to piledrive a girl

nice tombstone did he hit her with the rainmaker afterwards?

nigga how you gon fuck a dead bitch unless you one of those necro faggots

Fuck off

She won't die from a shoot piledriver, at best she will be paralyzed

necro faggot

> exposing the business this hard
I'm vibrating already

They need to push the little nigga. He took power spots on concrete for a hotdog and handshake like it was nothin, meanwhile Fat Albert over there can't even do a proper powerbomb. Based lil nigga making even the biggest of dimeless shitters look like a hoss.

Based wolfchad destroying rape spamming manlet

>that piledriver

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x432, 765K)

These are my favorite threads on Yea Forums

Attached: marks.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

whyyyyyy

NIGGERS
CANT
FIGHT

>tried

This was basically the Brock vs Roman match at wrestlemania

Pay for it then

They would stay up, but a few dumb anons always have to start posting actual death vids and that's when they get taking down.

I'm sure those hotdogs must have tasted like heaven

Holy shit, Vince hire this boy, you got yourself a brand new Mark Henry

>that World's Strongest Slam at the end

Are you dumb? The story of the match is that regardless of what the Notorious N.I.G. does, Jaqualin's fighting spirit pushes him to stand back up. Sorry, E-drone, but this is real wrestling where the story is told in the fight and not with dumb skits!

>wrestling is fake
>mma is gay it triggers my ptsd when men are more than an inch away from each other NO DADDY STOP AAAAAAAAH
>that's why bum fights is the coolest realest shit ever bro lets go listen to linkin park and watch jackass

It doesn’t matter if the bigger guy was the aggressor, sometimes you have to stand up for your pride, broken bones can heal

t. Manlet whose been in a couple fights with dudes who had at least a 5 ft advantage

>5 ft advantage
How tiny are you?

Jerry Lynn cradle piledriver

5’8, other guy was fucking gigantic, good thing he was drunk past the point of coherency, I have no troubles admitting I’d of had to job

so you’re the size of a gi joe doll?

Congrats on finding an 11 foot man

>5 ft advantage

Attached: 1562339650777.jpg (480x360, 16K)

nice gotch neutralizer

I put ft instead of inches like a retard didn’t I? Well maybe he didn’t need to beat me up for me to have a brain injury

MMA is pussy shit with all the basic bitch rules they use now. Give me early 90's UFC or I'm sticking with legit bum fights.

Bruh, he gave that bitch a shoot piledriver kek. Is this how white people discipline their women?

BEST.MOONSAULT.EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1561128222706.webm (636x360, 536K)

Nigga the first thing any trained and experienced fighter will tell u about a fight is to avoid it at all costs when u not in a sanctioned environment. U ain't got no pride if you out there being a dumbazz with ur life.

that fucking wrecked car spot is so fucking retarded I can't even laugh at it. literally a career/life ending bullshit

>he lets people just walk all over him life
Do people ring a bell when meeting you? Cause you’re a doormat nigga lmao

They were to die for

You some street azz bitch nigga that think fighting is the only way to settle sumthin? Nigga u prob still yung lmao. Better ways to settle shit that don't put my life or anyone else's at risk. I ain't sum cot damn Urkel nerd with a Nappolean complex thinkin ending up in the pen or wit a broken neck is sum big shit.

So you would rather watch two people with no skill fight each other with no rules than watch two people with great skill fight each other safely

wow i didn't realise fighting audiences could even be more pleb than they generally are

Nah bitch I'd rather watch two skilled fighters duke it out with pussy bitch rules like modern day UFC. Closest shit I got to that now is literal fucking homeless people fighting each other over a banana.

*without
FUCK

it's based though

Bases

So that's what happened to my man Lio Rush!

A+ reference

This has my cock rock hard and now I really want my beautiful, fat wife to wear a lucha mask and just beat the hell out of me tonight.

Don't be a fag. You should be beating that pussy up. Brainwash that pussy, nigga.

Respect, that's how it's done. No one that knows who I am would try to fight me regardless of whether they can beat me or not in a fight. If it's something on the street with some random nigger then you assess the situation. There's no fucking reason to chimp out just because someone else is chipping out. The only reason to fight is if you believe you're in danger and the consequences that will come from this are minor compared to not taking action. The stupidest thing I ever did was get into a fight at a party because some niggers were trying to take an acquaintance's drunk sister home. He started a fight with them, the three ganged up on him. Nobody did anything as they started a ground and pound so I get in there. They react wrong to me, next thing you know Im throwing elbows and drop two nigs. Then I knee the last one as he realizes his buddies are down and he proceeds to have a seizure. I got the fuck out of there so fast and was worried that the cops were going to show up at my house for killing a nog. Luckily no one ratted me out.

Based dude Hulkin Out

What's the ceiling for my man over here?
youtube.com/watch?v=PAZqWbvzIgg

This is for the jyagaloos and jyagaletts
FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

>based spinebuster
>based dominator
>based bodyslam

Those all were pulled off pretty clean as well. Put the stap on this young hoss!

Yeah man fights are no good for anyone. One dumb slip and someone is dead.

Meaning?