BASED

make the call Vince

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-143844.png (720x1280, 484K)

is this the greatest heel turn in history?

fucking lol

who are these?

That explains a lot

what will happen to mama chrisley

LOCKDOWN

Attached: 057_SD_02062018dog_0647--19b3c4b8e0255f5bb9f237c165491c1c.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Wasn't that Chrisley show literally the biggest thing on the USA Network too?

Attached: 1561848846884.png (249x249, 77K)

no, thats Raw and SD

unironically some gay dude and his fake wife who have a show on USA called chrisley knows best which features their hot semi retarded daughter and their sons one of which who looks and acts equally as much of a faggot as his father. they also have a black child for some reason...

Todd Chrisley is a bigger draw than anybody on RAW

>they also have a black child for some reason...
ratings

he unironically isn't

The black child is their granddaughter. I forget if she's from their older son or their older daughter. Either way neither of those two get mentioned much.

To be fair Todd seems like the type of guy that would enjoy prison.

Todd's dimes are illegal and have not been properly taxed

still wondering how they have gotten a show for as long as they have, from the clips i've seen during Raw & SD commercials the show doesn't look interesting at all.
If I had to guess from what i've seen it's a show about a gay guy living a married straight guy's life
and i'm guessing that's what USA what's people to think it is.

Todd's going to be furious when he sees the courtroom sketch.

Attached: EB9Dv4VX4AItdcW.jpg (1489x913, 281K)

so by your logic their dimes are worth a lot more since they are untaxed dimes.

So two people are going to have to spend the rest of their lives in prison for ripping off the one institution that deserves to be ripped off the most?

She's the daughter of their eldest son, a drug addict estranged from the family. The eldest daughter eloped with her husband who Todd doesn't get along with which is why they don't appear much.

And I'd bet ya anything if they stole the entire life savings of one of their Gardner's they wouldn't spend a day in jail. #ThisIsAmerica

maybe the duck dynasty inbreds can make their big comeback in that slot

God bless America