Who ya got?

Who ya got?

Attached: EB886juXkAAW8U9.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Cody or Mox

Jericho vs Orange Cassidy

I don't watch AEW, so I don't care.

Jeriboomer vs Dean obviously

Sonny Kiss or Marko Stunt

I'm gonna say Jericho vs. Mox.

Im not a flaming homosexual so I dont watch or care about All Estrogen Wimps

Nyla Rose

The Undertaker

I don't get how this will be any different from WWE. The roster is small as fuck, they are going to run out of match ups real fast.

its going to be a literal who, Jericho is going to have a long reign and then drop it to Omemega or Mox in like 6 months or later

That's kinda my fear with AEW. How many times have we seen the Lucha Brothers vs. The Young Bucks now? Both in Mexico and AEW? They better not have a feud again any time soon after this shit.

Going to be heel with Jericho so probably Cody or some other face.

Mox is heel

Cody said only 40% has been revealed.

Mox is the obvious answer, a second candidate could be 10 guy if he goes over both Cody and Mox and they stick to their "wins matter" shit.
Sonny Kiss or CM Punk for the meme answer

also this, though I'd lean more toward Kenny, the american audience already knows Mox

You fucking idiot.

Which in of itself is a fuck up. That would give them like 100 wrestlers with only 2 hours of TV. If everyone is supposed to be paid the same, that's a lot of money sitting around every week

you're a retard lmao

Jesus christ can these indie tards settle on branding for their TV show already.

So there's only 19% remaining since they've revealed 40% and 41% will kill themselves?