Will a Yea Forums pass make me more popular and likable?

Will a Yea Forums pass make me more popular and likable?

Attached: 72819914_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OBw0SWrno
youtube.com/watch?v=WEzt2C0JpiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see why not

Will it also bring me more friends and as they call it, "clout"?

idk!

Attached: bigglegs.jpg (512x486, 119K)

TELL ME THE SECRETS OF LOVE

Attached: 1542343573391.png (658x881, 481K)

wthhh why are you asking me thate?

I don't know who else to ask.

Attached: 1537214343499.jpg (1000x889, 845K)

hebi help me and lee get the barneyfags out of this thread by reporting their posts please and thank you

abort thread.... abort thread........LOLE.........no secrets......... of... love .....for... you

Attached: 1540798856780.jpg (320x240, 51K)

I hid & reported most of the posts.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 73185773_p0_master1200.jpg (1098x828, 543K)

you know I too like homemade pizza

It sucks to see a friend act like they don't know who you are.

Attached: 63343559_p0_master1200.jpg (938x1200, 939K)

thanks snake, you're doing god's work

do you have lots of friends?

lmao

What do you think?

I don't think

Attached: id.png (1000x759, 162K)

If I had friends why would I be here on this board, posting these threads?

Attached: 58407999_p0_master1200.jpg (992x558, 244K)

I get bored sometimes too, but noe I slep early bybe

Goodnight.

Attached: 65898006_p0_master1200.jpg (567x401, 76K)

No one to talk to again.

Attached: 1541915540079.jpg (1063x752, 89K)

you can talk to me hebi, you've done good by me and now I will do good by you

Hello. Is your name a reference to Death Grips, also you're not one of the schitzos are you?

yes it is and no i'm not, although i don't what you're referring to when you say schitzo

Well, for you, perhaps you might like to catch Midnight Worship with night readings by D-d-dilbert the Dunce and K-k-ken Juden. With special guest, RodriGO ........

Attached: Rodrigo-Alves.jpg (3120x1755, 724K)

Trips, I'm referring to that weird poster who talks only nonsense.
There he is.

since you're new here it's customary to suck my penis

you're a very ominous person, I wonder what goes on in your daily life

some people find that funny, it's fine for you not to be one of 'em

Why would schitzo babble be funny?

idk, sometimes random cryptic ominous speech can be humorous to people, what do you find funny, snake?

Not a great deal. Today i et a whole block of Old Gold Peppermint Dark Chocolate, followed by raw short cut bacon, french onion dip, beef balls, dijon mustard and fried egg on bread rolls and played a bit of Borderlands 2.

Borderlands 2?
you mean Apex Legends before Apex Legends was a thing?

i want astolfo to sit on my face

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 1550972693413.jpg (850x1226, 141K)

I don't really find a lot of things funny.

Like the Mesopotamians of old Hebi is an autist.

dont bully the new guy

Attached: bully time.jpg (453x532, 86K)

ok, what are some things that you do?

you seem a bit autistic yourself, no offense

Arulson isn't new

>Mesopotamians
Oh look a copy dog.

The very same Mesopotamians who built the Ziggurat of Ur and practiced Zoroastrianism ?

Right now I'm playing Metro Exodus.

but he said he wasn't arulson

Attached: smugg.jpg (500x500, 133K)

nice to hear, but I wasn't talking about things you do, I was talking about things that do make you laugh
talking about old things for anything that isn't learning from them is useless, eh?

You may have missed the drama in the last thread.

look at this child playing with children's computer games

I was being sarcastic but then I remembered I'm talking via text

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 6K)

I don't know really. There's this youtuber called SsethTzeentach, his videos always make me laugh.
It's kinda fun, it's more open world than the other games but the AI sometimes does stupid things, also it's best if you play the game with Russian voice acting.

Not really understanding the question. But i have a soul that is so ancient it doesn't even belong in this dimension. So sometimes, truly i do, i feel out of place. And get very tired of the mundane and normal.

And no, I'm not LARPing.

I love seth! his reviews of cult classics are really fun and interesting, it's also where I learned games like Dwarf Fortress exist
also, have you played Apex Legends yet? and if so, what do you think of it?

it wasn't a question, more like a statement open to criticism, I truly doubt you're aware of how old your soul is, for if you were I'm sure you would not be here

I tried playing dwarf fortress last week but I'm afraid it's too difficult for me.
I didn't play Apex and it looks like another epicke battle royale, right?

I mean if you mean epic as in ironically good then no, it's actually good, don't let it being a BR turn you off
also
I've never played DF because I knew off jump my shitty laptop wouldn't be able to process any of it and I don't have any other way to play it. I am interested in them though, and if I ever got the chance to play it I would, even if I got overwhelmed by it

Of course I'm not, I just know where i come from. The human brain wouldn't remember such a large number. I however, remember being on other planets quite clearly. But i had a nuch better body then, female, and we fought battles to clear out a space for ourselves, and re-enforce them with sex, to hold out for long periods against vastly greater numbers. There was a citadel in the middle we were trying to get to, but I and a few others made it in. Not many others did.

It's an ancient witchcraft tactic.

You call what i say schizophrenia, but any species on a planet this young doesn't understand much at all. Do you believe in communicating with the spirit world ?

The so=called medical science experts on this planet would call what i say a mental illness, and yet i feel very stable in the brain, except with immense amounts of noise from where i live, near an airport. I loathe that sound, it signifies how young you are really.

I long to leave this planet.

I don't find myself in a state to believe anything you say, after all, delusions of grandeur are things that actually exist
people wanting to be part of something bigger than they actually are and all that
I'm afraid for you to get me to believe a word you're saying would require me to tell things I don't think you're able to be

I'm not interested in BR games if I'll play them alone. I'll ask some classmates if they want to play.
These captchas are really annoying. Im thinking about getting a pass just to get rid of them.
Also I'm surprised you actually read that guy's posts.

Attached: 69603392_p1_master1200.jpg (640x570, 172K)

psychology major at uni are we ? lol

I might as well, I don't have anything better to do atm, also, that's good because randoms are garbage and communication is key
no, I've just been on the internet long enough to know when people spout what you're spouting they're either bullshitting or need help

Listen to this song, smoke some weed, go sit outside and look at the stars (if you live in a rural area, cities are no good for seeing the stars) and then tell me how big this dimension is.

And what you know, which is I'm afraid, fuck all, except for survival on THIS planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OBw0SWrno

It is now time for luncheon.

i'm completely aware of the vastness of the universe, it doesn't mean anything though, since there's no possible way for you to prove your claims
eleven
have a good one!

Pretty sure i know who you are, anyway.

It's actually twelve and thank you.

>since there's no possible way for you to prove your claims

Not to you it isn't, you won't be coming with me.

of course you do, I'm the Lord of The Game, it says it right there, duh
I was talking about your dubs also you're welcome ^_^

Well you will, but you'll be in the K-k-ken section lmao. Midnight readings, how sweet ........

*there isn't
also
I hope not, the insane asylum is not a pleasant place to live

So how many name changes have you had now Mr Abilify ?

no it won't, but i think u are very likeable at times, no matter the name you wear

balance out your approach and keep your emotions *slightly more muted and others will flock to you

thirty-three
I've actually never gone by that name

lole arulson was speaking to the schizo this whole time

33. Wasn't that Jesus' age when he died ?

I wouldn't know, I'm not religious

Yu're, not Jesus Yu. You were much higher, but yu Fell for the Father of the Lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEzt2C0JpiU

This is the first time I'm using a name on this board. I don't know who you think I am or who this Arulson is and honestly it's bothering me a bit.

Attached: 3595_f0LJ9die.png (600x600, 128K)

don't worry about it, it's only being done for the specific reason of bothering you, you wouldn't' want the enemy to win now do you?

Hurr durr at least I have a pass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1547703264367.png (694x536, 429K)

I like this poster quite a lot.

Attached: 46426015_p0_master1200.jpg (700x931, 418K)

>keep your emotions *slightly more muted
coming from you that is hilarious

you seem to want everyone to be your friend

okay... okiee...

if i am honest i still don't know, but u have similar posting styles and tastes in art so...

well, i'll have to take your word for it!

Attached: (77.png (1180x1500, 1.57M)

Why would I be popular? Also it seems to me that this Arulson person wasn't so popular and liked. I don't want to be confused with him and treated like he was.

Attached: 67851398_p1_master1200.jpg (964x964, 134K)

nobody likes you because you are not a likeable person

I like him.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1837, 295K)

yeah but you also like putting cocks in your mouth

that got me cuz im tired

Attached: guts laugh.jpg (819x865, 346K)

he was liked, but he was going through a lot of heavy emotions, he hurt because of it and sometimes said things which were hurtful or was sulking. we have all been there in one form or another, i still like him even now.

You won't be mistaken for anyone after others come to know you, so no worries, and ignore the hate if you can since it is given to everyone from time to time.

get 4chanX (free and quick download) and a pass if captcha is being a bitch.

Attached: 003300.jpg (900x900, 119K)

You don't even know me.
Who're you?
I already have 4chanX

Is this what you do when you're bored?

Attached: 1506966263733.jpg (307x643, 61K)

and dubs too. thought I would say at least

well i''ll leave you be, gooddbye for now.

Attached: 1549047737409.gif (231x498, 115K)

zero-zero

Huh? I'm eating, I'm not bored.
Bye..

Attached: c475584b0102a6cf08c9c408b557c2449c2da6a3.jpg (800x1131, 730K)

somebody just got #ignored

no look at dandy

he's doing it on purpose and still failing

Attached: I want that.png (249x245, 65K)

Leave me alone, you're weird.

well, I don't have to go, but my mind is clouded rn and i am finding coherent thought to be difficult, but if you wish we can chat a bit1

Attached: 0101011.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Yeah catfish leave him alone can’t you see you’re ruining his larp xD

What do you want to talk about?

Attached: 2dc0a97a-9a18-4a0a-a20f-95f34a62e9db.png (1173x654, 1.15M)

eleven

my mind is blank from not sleeping much (if at all) over the last two weeks, but now I am feeling better, I even think i may even quit using marijuana

i live in the united states and at this point in time i am relaxing and doing nothing other than what I pleae, still this leaves me wanting more and I am considering doing something exciting soon.

Tell me a bit about U I guess, if you like that is

Attached: 000139.jpg (900x900, 67K)

I don't know what to say, I'm currently a student and right now I'm playing R6S with a friend

that seems fun! wish i could afford college but oh well! I am happy with things as they are either way

shooters... been years since i played one serious, got a new PC built this december, but i don't use it because this board has me enthralled

thinke I am going to go make some food after I wash up. I only just woke up an hour ago. I'll be back tho, so until then Hebi fren, goodbye ^_^

Attached: (^_^).jpg (1600x1417, 373K)

Oh hey another one of those "I'm mysterious but post cool anime pictures" people. Cool.

Pretty bland if you ask me. Do something unique at least. Like proper interesting threads.

Attached: 1524012198634.png (720x480, 312K)

sorry but you must blog to post in this thread. saged and hiddened

good advice if not a little harsh. though I must admit I have a weakness for these kinds of threads...

i like your posts, when u actually chose to make them

Yeah, apologies if it was too rude.
I am going to post more probably in the nearby days cause I'm going through some financial issues and it always stresses me out. Interacting with [s4s] kinda calms it down greatly.

Attached: 1531587193974.png (720x480, 248K)

I know that my posts are bland and boring. I wish I could do something creative like drawing.

I understand, have used [s4s] as stress relief too.
its good to be a little cruel every once in a while, it was done with care.
i still remember you from when i first awwived to es force, and from more recent threads as well

well, i am certain to see you around then, looking forwards to more from U^_^

Attached: .55.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Nice digits. Thank you.

It's not about knowing how to make something, or having skill in something. It's just simply.. Be yourself I guess, don't try to fit in too hard. That way you'll be more or less unique. Cause so far all I can see is you trying to be something you aren't.

Attached: 1537116564065.png (300x300, 7K)

Attached: 0120.jpg (492x512, 43K)

thirty-three

I did it.

ninety-nine