NJPW is in need of a faction shakeup. Which would you rather see

NJPW is in need of a faction shakeup. Which would you rather see.
>Goto splits off from Chaos, he and Shibata start an LA Dojo faction of hard, strong, choppa.
>Moxley and Shooter start a DEATH RIDER faction of babyface violent assholes.
>Something else.

Attached: gotomox.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Goto leading a faction is an anti-dimes equation.

KENTA just joined BC so I dont see how a shakeup is really needed.

Chaos/Sekigun as one faction is too big and there's a couple guys in the heel factions like Robbie who are ready to move on to other stuff.

>Moxley and Shooter start a DEATH RIDER faction of babyface violent assholes.

>implying they let part-timer having a faction
If Mox want taken seriously, he should leave aew asap

Robbie eagles is in Chaos...

Ibushi should lead a faction, since he's in the new Big 6. Take Goto, Yano, Taguchi, Makabe, Honma and SHO.

.....since when?

>Gedo
>faction change up
kek

>Splitting up Roppongi 3K 3K 3K
What the fuck is your problem.

Attached: rocky.jpg (240x320, 55K)

Aussie tour

Since Ospreay beat him at that Australia show and held hands with all the CHAOS guys.

Since the australia show ya dofus

Oh. Well I guess I'm a ding-dong diddly dumbass, then.

SHO is eventually going to beat the shit out of YOH

>>Goto splits off from Chaos, he and Shibata start an LA Dojo faction of hard, strong, choppa
Bases. Who else would they recruit?
>>Moxley and Shooter start a DEATH RIDER faction of babyface violent assholes
Cringe

Chaos has been a thing since more than a decade,the last faction created was LIJ if you don t count Taguchi japan

LA Dojo, CHAOS, and Main Unit need to be three totally separate stables. The fuck off conglomerate we have now is impossible to keep track of for a while. In addition, though it hasn't been established that this mash of stables do not challenge for each other's titles (like in CHAOS), as far as I know that has not yet occured, which leads me to believe it's an unofficial rule. This kills way too many matchups for it to be viable for long.

This is what I'm talking about. Last year we had a PPV that was based heavily around Taguchi Japan vs. Chaos and it was fucking awesome. Since Okada and Tana teamed up, yeah we've gotten a lot of cool tag teams, but we've just about run dry on the novelty of those and the match ups are getting kind of limited. Suzuki had to come in outta fucking nowhere to challenge Okada just because half of the freaking roster is on his team and can't do it themselves. Not that I have a problem with Suzuki challenging Okada.

Sho, Dragon Lee, Oka in Amateur Wrestler gear like here working off his legit history, just need one more heavyweight then. Maybe have YH as the pinfall guy?

Attached: 2019-08-15 04-49-09.webm (711x400, 1.99M)

Leader: Ibushi
IC/Gatekeeper: Oka
NEVER: Goto
Tag: Yano/Makabe
Fall: Honma/Fredericks
Jr: SHO
Jr. Tag: Lee/Soberano
Jr. Fall: Connors

Moxley isn't joining any faction since he's going to be a part timer. Like Jericho is.

Yeah, taking 4 loses on a row to geeks after beating top tier talent sure is being treated well. Nujapanlet.
Ibushi said that he doesn't want to join any faction. He teams with Chaos and Sekigun already. No need to join.

We literally don't need any more factions in NJPW at this point. Good lord. We already got 4 big ones that are constantly feuding with each other and adding new members. If anything, we need more people to join Suzuki-gun and CHAOS at this point.

Minoru should be overthrown. The faction leader shouldn't be one of the least relevant guys.

There is BC(large, has enough), LIJ(small but Bushi takes the fall so who cares), SZKG(large, has enough) and the Chaos/Hontai unit, that has like 25 people in it or whatever. All it means is splitting off 15 or so of the Hontai guys into 2 units. A reformed Chaos under Okada, Yoh, Rocky, Yoshi-hashi, Ishii. And the Takeover/LADojo faction, Goto, Connors, Fredericks, Sho, Lee, Oka, Henare.

Agreed. They need to split that CHAOS/Home Army grouping at the very least.

EBD-gun when???

Ibushi also said he wants to team with SANADA, if we're just stating random shit.

You're calling someone a nujapanlet when you don't understand basic league tournament booking.

Milano's Collective
Leader: SANADA
IC/Gatekeeper: Oka
NEVER: Ishii
Tag: Makabe/Honma
Fall: Henare
Jr: Kawato
Jr. Tag: Lee/Caristico/Soberano
Jr. Fall: Taguchi

Milano would want Chase too.

Chase can be their IWGP US title rep

Would Milano prefer SHO or YOH? I'm thinking he prefers YOH's pec dance.

he'll only take YOH if Taichi comes too

Ibushi standing alone is dimes.

Probably not enough qualifiers on the roster, but SANADA should lead a group of non-dojo Japanese

SANADA-gun: SANADA, ZSJ, Taichi, Archer, Oka, juniors

Sabre-gun or bust

Ishii creates his own faction called Hard Choppa-gun and recruits Shingo and Ibushi. Ishii goes on to beat Okada and main events both nights of the Dome. Millions of Ishiimaniacs screaming his name as he goes on a wild choppa rampage through every single member of the NJPW roster. Each night Ishii is on the card in every match and wrestles every wrestler in the company, beating them all.

Attached: IshiiHappy.jpg (2048x2048, 381K)

BASED AND CHOPPA-PILLED

Attached: 002872B2-EF95-45F9-AACA-5109E147D096.jpg (677x677, 57K)

based and checked
Ishii should choppa so hard, his palm actually ignites on the opponent's chest.