He's never going to get better, is he bros?

tmz.com/2019/08/14/bam-margera-arrested-hotel-fight-los-angeles-quit-rehab/

He's never going to get better, is he bros?

Attached: BKOOYMIZUVBOJN5VE6HFEBAMAY.jpg (1400x932, 211K)

Who gives a shit?

Who raped him?

Don Vito

It's funny how he blames it for his friend dying (who was driving drunk and pushing 120 in a 45) but it's like actually no dude, you've literally been 15 for your entire life and now it's FINALLY biting you in the ass
I hope he dies and I hope Andy Dick dies too

Care to extrapolate?

Opie's wife

How many times has he been to rehab now? I feel like this is number 4.

You could care to, by perhaps looking it up yourself.

So what's the deal with him? As in popularity. Was he a really good skater or was it just the CKY Jackass stuff?

it's a Dr Phil sponsored rehab so apperently that makes it special and newsworthy

He already looks like his father, so NO

Bam quit trying to sunk my dick I'm on the phone

He was a good skater. He used that to get good branding deals and the early CKY dvds got him some popularity bleed into kids that weren’t really into skate culture. Then MTV reached out to him because of his popularity with the youth and “counterculture” and we all know what happened there with Jackass and everything else.

Attached: tl943kvajwr21.jpg (355x483, 25K)

Attached: thewall.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

YO

Do you suppose that, in hindsight, he regrets mocking his dad for being fat?

Holy fuck he looks like Phil now

RIP Bam I'll always love you brother - HH

I swear he was in a tv show for rehab before and it keeps happening. all it takes is just putting that shit down, he must have gone through withdrawal and relapse tens of times by now. why is he insisting on making himself so JUST?

Attached: Bam+margera+is+turning+into+his+dad_528b8e_5728308.jpg (780x924, 91K)

This. People deserve a second chance but he's a fuck up that wont learn. He had money, semi-fame and opportunities people could hope for. But he's weak in mind and in will and a literal parasite.

he whole career was build on making "terrible" decisions that made him a millionaire. it's hard to quit that. especially when you never grew up.