APOLOGISE

>APOLOGISE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I like when D-Bry is a cunt to people

Little man complex

>5'7"
>"little"

>Can't even say Napoleon Complex
The state of this board

Dwarf

Shut the fuck up, i'd beat your ass

Only if they kissed

How was he in the wrong? Roman accused his friend on a false tip off and both Rowan and Bryan have had malicious rumors spread about them by smarks over the last few weeks.

Bryan was right to demand an apology, especially as he has found the real culprit for Roman anyway.

the real culprit is Roman himself
Roman knows Bryan is bullshitting

I didn't say he was wrong I just think D-Bry was being cunty, rubbing it in Roman's face and getting under his skin and embarrassing Roman and Roman's got too much pride to actually say sorry cause he's being baited, D-Bry loves to mess with people like in the Lesnar match

Dude, I wasn't sure about him as a heel or Rowan as anything other than a Wyatt lackey, but this whole episode they were kino as fuck
Even accounting for the fact that I've been starving for quality angles, this SDL was almost brilliant

Attached: Vince Likes a LOT.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

>Roman was driving the car that drove into his car
sounds based desu

>Roman, I've for your man!

Attached: akam_bio--e4753323ecf98a9e464f3385602f85c5.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

You know it's fake right?

Why do you think I think wrestling is real life based on what i posted, i'm just talking about D-Bry and how he behaves and there's no need to point out that it's a storyline all the time

Bryan can make anything work, the only exception being Roman as a top face. Bryan will call Reigns out for the true culprit, drop another anvil on Roman, and say Rowan had nothing to do with it because Bryan did everything himself. And the whole crowd will chant YES!

the levels of insecure chan boy pussy on this day is pretty astonishing

My boy Rowan in his HATEBREED shirt, fuck yeah \m/

Roman drove a car into himself?
BASED

>this is the average aspies reading comprehension level
o i be havin a cheeky laugh

Attached: D9C8FEE6-625A-4A15-9DC9-F9880FE77DAF.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

That's little, yeah.

little man getting baited by another little man

Attached: 8386417.jpg (218x286, 12K)

Two inches under the national average isn't "little," you seething faggot lanklet. I bet you walk around all scrawny and awkward, everyone turns their attention to you when you enter a room because they can't help but notice the pasty stick figure staring down at his shoes because he doesn't want to make eye contact, but is forced to because he sticks out like a sore thumb, especially with all that acne on your face. You also probably have poor posture because you sit all day and your height just makes it stand out worse. Fucking fags, everybody laughs at you, nobody likes you

Who raped you?

everyone be nice to this guy he's having a hard day

imagine getting worked by another likely short guy on a mongolian basket weaving form so much you have to write a monologue about it. have sex. i'm beggin ya!

That’s his gimmick “I’m a cunt over things I kinda have justification to be a cunt over”

manlet rage

I swear to god I would fuck you up

Maybe you'd put a nasty bruise on my ankles lil guy

>How was he in the wrong?
Because he was acting like a cunt when there's a mature way to handle the situation. Also, I'm pretty sure Roman never leveled any accusations himself, just Buddy. Roman was just gonna confront Daniel Bryan for himself.

The car that hit Roman's car was driven by John Titor.

adding time travel to the situation would explain why the car was undamaged when Roman exited it
this angle is getting weird

Yea, that’s little. short man

Who raped you?

life with those manlet genetics

Why the fuck are they keeping Kofi and Reigns away from each other?

Boy you must be dumb to ask that.

Awwww don't tucker yourself out now, short stuff

Is there any culprit for this story that would actually be satisfying enough to meet the hype? I have a feeling they're just gonna give up with say it was Shaemus or something stupid that no one cares about.

dingo dango, what a perfect time for the fashion popo to make a return

cm punk ironically enough.

the fiend

Meaning?

it needs to be some lit shit. Like im talking Adam Cole and the undisputed era type shit. Either that or something really random could make it worth the hype like Wade Barrett and Pual Heyman idk. If it's someone we like returning I wouldn't be upset about it.

Attached: d106d0cbfb6660d5c5b9d3fda662c3e98366aba3eb40a52b7aad084e47ae0dc0.jpg (183x255, 11K)

Attached: m9h35p91d4w11.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Attached: lord.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

My fave part was that based RKO's song played over the entire skit. Kinda like Randy just rubbed his hands all over Roman, Bryan and Rowan's faces while they shot.

Attached: 1554683695804.png (673x691, 880K)

Sting

IT WAS ME, ROMAN! IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG!!

Attached: Screenshot_161.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Forklift incident
Jeff Hardy operating the forklift on booze and painkillers
>Car accident
Jimmy Uso pulled a hit and run while hammered

Next week Roman is going to be raped by a trashed Alicia Fox. This is leading to the formation of an alcoholic anti-hero stable run by bartender Baron Corbin who keeps pushing people to fall off the wagon.

unironic kino

Hopefully it was Luke Harper who was the driver

> manlet gets worked by another manlet larping as a lanklet

where does Paige fit in

Hey I didn't know that Bagel guy posted here

Next week I bet there is going to be video showing Bryan himself drove the car and tried to have Rowan framed for it

>Roman vs the Fiend

Bray dead on arrival from a squash match with Roman.

Between niggerdicks

Next week Bryan will say that it wasn't him that tried to kill Roman, but the WWE Universe because... because... and then they'll beat him up in the ring setting up the match.

He’s the best heel in the business

sorry

holy fucking manlet

Attached: 1552628315926.jpg (500x913, 18K)