I'll tell you facts I have about The King. Fact number one. Did you know that Jerry Lawler has been married THREE times...

I'll tell you facts I have about The King. Fact number one. Did you know that Jerry Lawler has been married THREE times? That's right. He's been married three times and all three times his wife was younger than me. No, you don't applaud that! That is sickening! Hey - hey, listen to this one - listen to number two. Tonight, and this is A SHOOT! Tonight, I left a ticket for Jerry Lawler to come down here, sit in the crowd and watch his son wrestle. But you know what? He's not here. I forgot - every Wednesday night he likes to hang out at the local high school with a fistful of candies.

Attached: 1565563270392.jpg (394x394, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/jerry-lawler-wrote-a-really-dumb-letter-to-prosecutors-1822790447/amp
documentcloud.org/documents/4340806-Jerry-Lawler-Letter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmm puppies

Kek

Well come on, Dave. I ain't that corny

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>JERRY LAWYER RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL
All time legend.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did fuck a 13 year old girl, don't think he would have raped her since she most likely would have been a mark.

>I also know that if you did a background search on the two girls in question you will find that one of them is having a sexual relationship with the other ones [sic] brother. That their mothers are both aware of this relationship. That she smokes, drinks, has been suspended from school several times. That she brags publicly about having numerous sex partners, has claimed to be pregnant, and has exposed herself publicly and has committed lesbian acts in front of witnesses.” Seemingly not understanding how a police background check works, Lawler continued by attacking the second girl who told police that she had sexual contact with him. “The other girl is currently involved in a sexual relationship with a 40 year old neighbor whom she babysits for and also was caught having sex with a black man,” wrote Lawler. “Her mother is aware of both of these situations and admits that her daughter lies to her all the time. The girl also claims to have had sex with ‘several’ wrestlers. She has also bragged in public about having numerous sex partners and she has committed lesbian acts in front of witnesses.
based king patrolling them thots

Care to extrapolate?

The two girls claimed to have sex with numerous wrestlers, not just Lawler. They were two proper sluts, and only went crying about it afterwards when they realised they might get money out of it. Lawler admitted that both girls were indeed in his room, but claimed they only used the phone and left.

Truth is, he probably DID fuck them, but they were money grabbing sluts anyway, and eventually both recanted their claims (probably got paid off eventually).

Here's one good article about it featuring some of the letter Lawler penned, also seen in this post
deadspin.com/jerry-lawler-wrote-a-really-dumb-letter-to-prosecutors-1822790447/amp

Also meant to include this, the complete letter
documentcloud.org/documents/4340806-Jerry-Lawler-Letter.html

Did he visit Epstein's pedo island?

Lawler wasn't elite enough for that. He had to settle for underage girls on rural Tennessee.

whay do p3d0z have wide eye seperation and square jaws?.. is Brock Lesnar one? and his wife just a beard?

Kek, remember when that one nigga on twitter shat on lawler's dab video by editing over the audio with "im jerry lawler and im fucking children"

beggin ya
pleadin with ya
i'm on my ding-dong diddly hands and knees and i'm praying for ya
to please
just
go back
mkay?

>at one nigga on twitte
Please! someone, post it

It's called high testosterone.

Might be it. Will check back in 2044 when scientists and society, and my dick has picked a winner by submission

It got deleted and his account got removed.

Jerry Lawler has had three successful marriages.

Statutory rape is still rape. 13 year olds can't consent.

>Jerry Lawler Attended Presidential Rally Where Trump Mocked Christine Blasey Ford
>McBride also alleged that Lawler got an unloaded pistol, put it on the kitchen counter and told her to kill herself.
>Lawler continued about Hogan, "But I think that has definitely blown over. It was never a big deal to begin with. And I don't think anybody even thinks about that anymore.
>Works a shoot heart attack into a work
yeah, i'm thinking he really is the king of wrestling

Oh my god, YES! This! Soooo much this! #respectfulnod

Attached: omgthisyesthis.png (488x463, 28K)