The state of ROH

OHNONONONONONO

Attached: Capture.png (596x750, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BritWresAwayDay/status/1159117567052697601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/BritWresAwayDay/status/1159117567052697601

>I know ROH ticket sales are getting a lot of scrutiny at the moment, so I took a look at how they are going for October's 'Honor United' UK tour after 3 weeks on sale. More than 2 months to go, but I think it's fair to say they are not looking good.

>This is the 1,200-seater York Hall in London (Fri 25 Oct). We can't see how many balcony tickets have been sold (unreserved first-come-first-served on seating up there), but we can see they've currently only sold 92 floor seats.

>This is Newport in South Wales (Sat 26 Oct). 59 tickets sold in the entire building.

>And finally, this is Bolton (well, Horwich, really) on Sun 27 Oct. 73 tickets sold. Local fans would be aware that the building owners are currently in administration and perhaps see buying as a risk (as well as little interest in the product itself).

>All 3 nights there's no other wrestling that would be seen as competition (there's FCP in Wolves on the Friday, PROGRESS in Camden on the Sunday). With no TV in the market other than FITE streaming, a poor last tour and no stars announced, it seems there's no UK interest in ROH.

The thread from last week if anyone was interested and wanted some more details.

AEW and NXT killed ROH

Honestly why would anyone go to see ROH in 2019? If you're an ROH fan you've already seen Jay Lethal and the Briscoe's do absolutely everything, what new shit are they bringing to the table? Matt Taven? Honestly, who could possibly care about this company?

ROH killed ROH

Wow, New Japan’s business partner looks like THAT?

if you like watching wrestling qua wrestling ROH is still the best place to see it

This is what happens when ROH aren't able to rely on the New Japan guys to draw the crowds. ROH might as well buddy up with Impact, another dead brand, and try to get something, anything going.

Bubba Ray killed roh

impact has been outdrawing roh for months now and has a lot more buzz around it

>This is what happens when ROH aren't able to rely on the New Japan guys to draw the crowds.
But they still book New Japan guys.

Attached: boundforgloryimpact.png (626x578, 54K)

oh hey someone's paying attention to my threads!

>impact
>buzz
Impacts only buzz is how little buzz it has.

No problem.

crinfe, they're working with the GOAT draw while ROH has Jay Lethal and Matt Taven

Attached: 275px-Rey_wagner.jpg (275x498, 50K)

so they have sold like 20 tickets.

so gray means sold?

who raped them?

This.
Cope Aewtist. Your tranny fed is WWE Lite.

yep

The Elite.

The sad thing is they did sign a bunch of cool dudes like Cobb, Bandido, Rush, PCO but what the flying fuck have they done with any of them? NJPW has gotten more out of RoH's signings than RoH did for fuck's sake.

PCO is at the end of his career and hes wasting away in ROH. It makes me angry every time I think about it.

ROH is just NJPW-lite, and have no distinct identity of their own.

Care to extrapolate?