DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED GLENN JACOBS GOODNIGHT BURYING THE DEVIL'S FAVORITE FRUIT

DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED GLENN JACOBS GOODNIGHT BURYING THE DEVIL'S FAVORITE FRUIT

youtube.com/watch?v=KiFmc-ta0N0

Attached: applesbtfo.png (953x569, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSkDssrC1aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

>Glenn Jacobs considers himself Rothbardian
>mfw reading Rothbard's wikipedia

Attached: Monkathink.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Chat me up Bruce. What happened during the brother love apple angle?

Glen had Mark long Hair for real? can't be... haha. Did he wear wigs for meetings and stuff? I always thought he was a democrat baldcell

hisbrain is broken like all economists

He actually looks like a legit treat there. Where was this look during his career?

Just found out that Kane has a YouTube channel giving weekly updates as the mayor of knox county

Wholesome

cringe

crinfe, go dialate faggot

seething

take the black and yellow pill

Post link

youtube.com/watch?v=qSkDssrC1aM

Kane had shoot long hair most of his career. Not until Kane got unmaked did he shave it off.

yikesola, you're reaching the boiling point user

fucking cringe

if it was up to Govn'r Kane ya'll could kick you baby lame in pain, instead of giving it a name bitch, at least it din't die in vain

Attached: aff.gif (364x276, 2.79M)

Penn?

Attached: jillettepenn1-81e334093ba9acddf11b01e1a23f44d5a05dd61b-s6-c30.jpg (948x711, 31K)

He was saying if all he had was apples he'd hate them and want some damn oranges.

Looks like a cross between Bruce Pritchard and Penn Gillette. Almost like Abyss's "brother"

Yeah he cut it the night he unmasked to aid in the shock. You could he had fake hair on the mask that night.

Please don't fight :(

Take the black just like like Nash, jack!

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Jump off a bridge

Stop being mean. I will give you sex

>implying that anyone wants an ugly tranny to give them sex

ooh! you Kevin Nashes ex?

>ugly
no u

OP's video was from the Hell No era where he also had shoot long hair, probably up until the Corporate era. You can tell whether it's real or not by the amount it frizzes up during matches.