How is Shibata so kino, lads?

Attached: A5FFD4A4-044B-4A3D-894A-81FDB5BE1341.jpg (1476x828, 362K)

I often think about how lucky Vince was to have Austin and Rock at the same time and how both of those guys coming in together was like the best 2 combo of wrestlers a company would ask. As I’ve got more into New Japan, I actually think Shibata, Tana and Nakamura are probably even above Austin/Rock. Obviously Austin/Rock were bigger stars, but the fucking talent of the 3 musketeers is unbelievable, not to mention they literally saved an entire company.

fighting spirit

Attached: 1563032169262.png (602x548, 456K)

The answer is easy, he goes to the ring and everything after that is a shoot.

don't know who this japenese boy is

Cringelord got dabbed on by Based KENTA

Go back.

You're talking as if Shibata was along with Nakamura and Tanahashi in rebuilding the promotion.

And then they lucked out even more with Okada, Naito and Kenny. New Japan is on an incredible hot streak

Oh lord... Lmao

Attached: Bp9IRpJCIAAwzdj.jpg (417x312, 13K)

If it was a shoot, he'd never win just like his MMA career.

He is shooting, the others are working.

Those aren't the 3 musketeers. Shibi wasn't even around during the darkest days

Then he isn't a good worker by the very definition.

You probably subscribe to Observer too you mark.

After he killed that guy during a match, did he face any legal trouble?

No, but he is absolute kino

No, it was an accident. The guy had preexisting injuries. He had returned from a subdural hematoma months earlier.

>I often think about how lucky Vince was to have Austin and Rock at the same time and how both of those guys coming in together was like the best 2 combo of wrestlers a company would ask. As I’ve got more into New Japan, I actually think Shibata, Tana and Nakamura are probably even above Austin/Rock. Obviously Austin/Rock were bigger stars, but the fucking talent of the 3 musketeers is unbelievable, not to mention they literally saved an entire company.

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

Mmmmm..... don't wanna mess with people who write essay thought pieces about fake fighting

Just another ping-pong eyes faggot. Its not very hard to impress weebs I see.

Have sex

Shibata was indeed one of the new 3 musketeers. Then he left because the company was in the shitter. Which is why all that weird heat was there when he returned.

Yes, but i they they see it as Okada, Naito and Ibushi.
Okada is Tanahashi, Naito is Nakamura and Ibushi is Shibata

Again, Shibata left the promotion. The new three musketeers never really became a thing.

E-drone seethe. Go back to jerking your little peckers over Sasha coming back.

Based