Takes his ball and goes home on 205 Live

>takes his ball and goes home on 205 Live
>Murphy now getting the push he would have had years ago
>takes his ball and goes home on AEW
>nowhere to be seen on anything they're advertising anymore
What's his problem?

Attached: 2AD9E868-D198-4474-8BEC-B6F61C771ECE.jpg (925x613, 543K)

His problem is he isn't pounding my ass

Is Murphy getting a push? He looks like a total loser right now.

I haven't seen it yet but I heard his match with Roman was pretty good and he's getting some exposure in this KotR tournament, I think it's only up from here for /ourAussie/

He didn’t take his ball and go him with AEW. According to Kahn he’s still signed.

His match with Roman was good in the same way every "good" Roman match goes: Some smaller guy bumping his soul out around Roman while he hits his same three moves and wins. Bonus move: The Sin Cara schoolboy powerbomb he's not strong enough to hit on guys his size or bigger.

Dude was in the WWE for 5 years, did God's work on early NXT and got nothing for it, then he did God's work again in a totally different character on 205 and got double nothing for it. It was clear his push was never coming, he was right to leave.

His match with Roman was nothing special. I've seen Roman sell offense for Heath Slater before, that doesn't mean Heath is due for a push any day now.
More importantly, they did an exact copy of the Roman/Buddy backstage angle. Only this time it was Rowan and Bryan shaking him down. The. Same. Exact. Segment. Rowan had his arm up against Buddy's face. Buddy was up against a wall just like last time on the verge of crying and repeating that he was sorry for lying. Then they threw him at a trash can.
Buddy Murphy is TOTALLY getting a push. In fact, IMMEDIATELY after that segment my nephew stood up and said "Buddy Murphy is the coolest cruiserweight ever. I want fifteen Buddy Murphy toys for my birthday".

not me
ATTENTION

this guy is not me he is larping as me and stealingmy name to post gay sex related posts and stuff that makes me look like i like men
i do not like men
i do not want gay sex

i want wrestling and wrestling discussion
if you ntoice someone typing with my name and not typing in my recognizable and trademark style
please ignore him
or, call him out on his bullshit

as for you larper?
go fuck yourself

Based Yea Forums working this namefag into a sputtering seethe with minimal effort

>namefags

Attached: Jim.jpg (858x536, 53K)

I can't believe there are people still going "No, no, it's GOOD for him that he's getting bitched out by main eventers" after that whole Zack Ryder gets literally cucked by Cena for getting popular angle back in the day.

He's too much of a mark for himself

>Leaves WWE
>Goes to Dragon Gate
>Announced that he's signed with AEW
>Is on a tear in Dragon Gate having great matches, keeps him away from AEW
>Finally lose and leaves for AEW
>Injures himself on his first match away from Dragon Gate
Funny how life works

Attached: 7dcc00c7231f87f8e4a8ba203d8eefe31e6ac15d_jpg.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>Is Murphy getting a push?
Let me lay it out for you
Step 1) Guy is really good on 205 Live. Hold him back for a few months to get his small but loyal 205 Live fanbase fired up.
Step 2) Finally use Murphy but have him get punked out a bit. Gets his small fanbase fired up. (just check the replies to every tweet about the Roman Buddy match before Smack, full of people bitching that they better not bury him)
Step 3) He has a great match that shows even more people how great he is while also establishing him as being able to hang with main eventers therefore preserving his credibility. His fanbase will now grow.
Step 4) Have the GOAT heel Daniel Bryan and his heavy punk Murphy out again to get his growing fanbase even more fired up.
Step 5) He has an explosive high flying style so turn him face with another starmaking performance vs Bryan
Step 6) Print money with Buddy Murphy now a top babyface putting on great matches and also ensuring control of the Australian market which NuJapan was trying to get a foothold in

Attached: 80E81494-9531-4213-A060-BD5338C775D3.png (480x480, 148K)

You’re no better, tripfag. Don’t you have a bathroom to clean?

>Make a guy 95% of the audience isn't familiar with look like and absolute bitchass nigga to entice his fanbase of 200 people
Outstanding move.

An*lo brain.

Based
BOILIN'

Who raped you?

Based user stewing tripfags into a boiling pants-shitting seethe.

No way. PAC already had his run on the main roster. 205 was his purgatory.

>he's getting some exposure in this KotR tournament
He'll job to Owens or Ali in the first round

Not unless there's an interference and if he faces Owens it won't be until late in the tournament

Not true I lik the gay sex in my poopyhole