/yourguy/ who you always wished got a bigger push and won more belts

/yourguy/ who you always wished got a bigger push and won more belts

Attached: Korkland.jpg (600x901, 48K)

Attached: Triplejew.jpg (379x400, 12K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Matt Sydal was before his time. If he would have debuted in the WWE now he'd at the least have won the NXT championship and some midcard titles.

My man Val Venis got done dirty by those gooks then joined one of the greatest heel stables in history (Right to Censor), so good at working marks their careers pretty much all ended as a result.

He got pretty much verbatim the same push Ricochet is getting right now.

Val Venis is resposible for the greatest moment in professional wrestling.

Attached: choppy choppy your pee pee.jpg (500x431, 44K)

Val and D-Lo were Russo's boys, they would have bigger pushes if he stayed there.

My boy still has time to get some gold but he should have taken the belt off that dimeless jabroni Matt Taven, hope BigTunesBilly buys his and Brody's contracts and lets them keep the tag straps

Attached: pco-bio2.png (500x500, 248K)

Remember when Val debuted in TNA, beat Christopher Daniels, and the internet went into a rage? I member

He'll be feuding along with Brody and Marty against the Bucks and Kenny for "abandoning" Marty on ROH before the year is done.

As a VillainChad this is worst case scenario
t. avoiding AEW tv like the plague
(thanks Elitefags)

For me, it's Takuya Sugi.

Attached: Sugi_-_Lucha_Libre_-_Japan_Expo_2011_-_P1210485_Crop.jpg (1601x2492, 1.5M)

is that billy mitchell

Sure, he won the big one, but it still wasn’t enough. He deserved to win all the titles in one night, tbqhwywaff

Attached: E84B1E39-DFB5-4579-A9E1-9400EF2272A7.jpg (696x392, 47K)

Evan Bourne had 2 consecutive suspension (both times as Tag champ) and while suspended he had a bike accident.
You can't have a guy like that around

Kino entrance theme, though.

mick foley

This fat retard won more then enough

I MOVE AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF LIGHT
I’LL TAKE YOU INTO DARKEST NIGHT

Attached: CFAEE7BB-B3B1-43BC-9BA0-E2D1348F7E58.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Alex Shelley was based as fuck back in the day, I've never seen anyone Janettied harder than Sabinetty