I honestly can't stand this no dimes shitter. Not only is she cringe incarnate, a terrible wrestler...

I honestly can't stand this no dimes shitter. Not only is she cringe incarnate, a terrible wrestler, nake our ears bleed with that disgusting mick voice, and take trips to the abortion clinic for fun, but she also looks like a backstreet tranny turning tricks for a nickel with her flapjack tits and her manjaw. Fuck Becky "The Man" Lynch.

Attached: 20190814_071343.jpg (253x272, 43K)

Imagine being mad at wrestling lmao what a geek

She's drawn more dimes than you ever have, bitch.

>he actually watches wrestling
see that's your first mistake

bexcels already coming out of the woodwork to whiteknight their tranny goddess. Get a clue ya geeks.

I used to love Becky but then she hooked up with Seth and I got super jealous! I wanna lick the sweat from his abs

Stop watching fake wrestling and go outside for a walk around the block. You'll feel better.

she has the longest line at signings. way more than any other wrestler male or female.

Attached: 4FD126C0-9797-4F56-A678-CAF66C3E7D92.jpg (488x270, 39K)

>way more

Attached: 1565536866927.webm (388x690, 2.97M)

they must be all in line waiting instead of watching when she's on

Plus shes ugly.

Worked by the GOAT

Your mother should have aborted you

STOP. PRETENDING. TO BE ME. I would never touch that half-breed Rollins. I fantasize about Lesnar prolapsing me night in and night out.

Damn that was stale. Try harder next time, brother.

Worked. Just jealous that your waifu isn’t any of the following

>best female wrestler
>best looking wrestler
>female wrestler with best body
>toughest female

I agree I'm miserable and awkward to be around. Also, I wouldn't be alive and have to suffer, but now that I know conciousness I don't want to end it because I don't know what lies beyond for sure.

Ha! Remember when edrones where calling her the next Stone Cold? What a joke. While I like her new attitude and the fact she's over with the neckbeards, that doesn't change the fact that she isn't no where near the draw Stone Cold Steve Austin was.

Attached: 5O9W_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 944K)

The abortion thing is a meme, stop accusing her of it

Hi Becko

Sup, Jasethy.

And the thing is that probably less than half of those people will actually get to meet her

How pissed do you guys think Becky was at Lacey during this match?

Attached: my head Becky Lacey.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

Meaning?