The ring name of Tokyo Joshi Pro trainee Izumi has been decided as "Suzume"

The ring name of Tokyo Joshi Pro trainee Izumi has been decided as "Suzume".
She is 153cm, 20 years old.
She quit her local job, moved to Tokyo from Ibaraki to become a pro-wrestler and has been training for seven months.
Her special skill is drawing.
She will debut on 8/25 against Shoko Nakajima & Riho.

Attached: EB7V-hxVUAAHtDJ.jpg (2048x1536, 439K)

>Her special skill is drawing
i bet that's not all she can do

Why do you people make threads about shit no one else cares about outside of the generals you have to post in?

why do you enter threads about shit you don't care about

cause you taking up space fag, some good shitposting got deleted because of this faggotry

>Her special skill is drawing
Already drawing and she hasn't even debuted, based.

Suzume is cute! I will cheer her on.

you faggots are such fucking pedophiles

She's 20.

and she dresses, acts and looks like she is 12 and that's the way you mental patients post about them like

Because I'm curious and asking questions is a great way to find something out.

No 12 year old dresses like that.

>shitposting
>good

the space is taken up by wwe shitposters though who can't keep their subjects confined to one thread

she qt, QT !!

You're mentally ill.

bump

Yeah, more like 9 years old

Om behalf of the joshi containment zones we apologize, this is a schizophrenic pedophile from wooo that shits up all the threads daily because he has no job or hobbies.
He will respond with "Projecting"

>we

>debuting after 7 months of training
Yikes, this explains a lot

Attached: EB7Ig9kU0AAPbSn.jpg (2048x1366, 308K)

Attached: EB7awfaUwAAZtgz.jpg (1080x1620, 164K)

Attached: EB7awfcUIAIWoZi.jpg (1080x1620, 164K)

Thanks for the information, I wish her all the best. People here are so easily triggered. I guess it's normal to think like that if you only know western wrestlers who age like shit. There are even 40+ year old japanese women who look cute and young. Our minds have been corrupted by a unhealthy mainstream lifestyle that creates repulsive crusty 2019 gaijin cunts

Attached: EB7774bUwAEClZj.jpg (2048x1538, 512K)

who is we

holy cringe

>He will respond with "Projecting"

but that's exactly what you're doing. You call other people a pedo as an overcompensation because for some reason when you see a Japanese woman your mind starts thinking about children having sex. That's your fucked up mind and your lashing out at joshi fans is a result of you trying to transfer your own repressed guilt