BBD

BBD

Attached: Pro Wrestling Sheet Insider Wrestling News and Reports.png (785x535, 684K)

Whatever. We don't need him

SAVE US FROM THAT FAITHLESS FOOL SETH BASED BIG DOG!

whom is this semon demon

>b-b-but I thought he was going to AEW???
Bwhahahahahahahha! Indies btfo

OMG I LOVE WWE

Attached: 9984iu0cjcg31.jpg (640x427, 62K)

Based as fuck. This dude is partly responsible for WWEs record low popularity and that’s guaranteed to continue. Hopefully WWE goes out of business soon.

My favourite stable
God I wish I could be sandwiched between these absolute Adonis'

Roman is a failure, another defunct product like Randy Orton. Seth is the top guy now.

BBD. Can't wait for him standing tall at yet another Wrestlemania headliner in front of the general apathy and booing of the crowd.

Romans one of the top guys in the industry and if you disagree then just know you're fucking retarded.

Kids fucking love the BIG DOGGGGGGGG.
Had my nephew go into 20 minutes of how Roman could beat up basically all the roster. Hard to disagree, booked way to strong.

He'll be headlining WM next year for the Smackdown belt. Kofi no dimes will hold it for a few months until whatever heel takes it off him, then it'll be build up to WM for Romanetty to take it off them.

Reigns owes Vince for that special chemotherapy that only old rich guys get.

Jasethy is main eventing

Kek, what an anti draw bitch.

we don't want him

>Kids lo-

Kids literally don't watch wrestling. Wrestling is for Boomers, Brits and 50 year olds who remember when it was good. What fucking kid is going to sit down and watch that shit for 3 fucking hours instead of watching a 10 minute unboxing video and doing a million other things on his phone. Roman and Seth are ratings poison and the Shield actually turned out to be a failure because when separated-- none of those guys were really charismatic or good.

Dumbest thing they ever did was split them.

Care to extrapolate?

I bet you say that too when your outlaw promotion dies like a bitch and WWE keeps going strong thanks to superstars like Based Big Dog #ahyessir

>we
cringe

Seth is a fucking awful babyface